Wats up wid ila arun choosin qazi 2 save?

angad_kripa#1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Hey guyz wat is up wid prashant sir and padma mam goin up2 ila mam 2 fite 4 y she chose qazi 2 save? dey made a whole big deal out of it and were blaming ila mam tht coz of u arijeet has left gurukul....cnt dey c tht it was coz of da contestants only qazi nd 1 otha person voted 4 arijeet all da othrs were against him y didnt prashant sir and padma mam go 2 da students 2 fite wid dem bout arijeet goin out? nd how cud prashant sir say tht ila mam was favouring qazi? once bfore wen sandeep nd sum otha really gud gurukul singers were there tht time also ila mam chose sandeep coz she wanted 2 encourage him its not coz shes favouring qazi, prashant sir and padma mam shud hev also made a big deal wen sandeep was chosen but dey didnt....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

morro thumbnail
I think it is stupid to blame either Ila or Qazi, Padma should ask Arpita if she was so concerned why did she vote for Sandeep twice. What's wrong with the way they think, obviously no logic or maybe they want the janta to think they care about each other. Go Qazi I say !!!!!!!!!!!
Edited by morro - 18 years ago
sid_12354 thumbnail
qazi wud hv come back anyway.
sid_12354 thumbnail
and arijit woudn't hv been a part of the fame jodi anyway(since qazi/rex/rr are all getting more votes than he did)...

so i dont see wat difference ila choosing qazi makes..