President Musharaf resigns as a president

51559 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Yea..He resigns today..So sad...He was a nice president of our country😭😭😭The rate of dollar decreased and the rate of Pakistani currency increased😕😕I was very shocked when i saw Geo
Edited by Pentaminous - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desi-gal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ya i kno he was like the best u culd say
well he might've hav made a mistake on the whole judges thingy but come on why do people forget the good things hes done for the country n like i belive he has been the most successful president pakistan has seen so far
its just a shame people just dont tend to take to into fact tht only becuase he came to power trhough dictatorship......people believe .. he would've stayed even though he hasnt......
🤔jus thougt i'd leave my comment
i wonder whts gonna become of him will he go into exile like nawaz sahriif and benazir bhutto?
Edited by desi-gal - 16 years ago
desifairy1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mushuraf was the best president in pakistan. no one can take his postion now. He held his head high whilst leaving and i really appreciated it!! 👏. i hope he has a great future ahead of him.
Both zardari and shariff are going to make pakistan more corrupt now.😒 BOTH of them ACTUALLY need to help the poor in pakistan rather than just boast about it 😆..
if anyone didn't agree with what i said then i am Sorry
ajnabi_143 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I am happy with the decision....I was sick of Musharif.... in his presidency pakistan achieved only one thing and it is Terrorism...pakistan got quit famous in few year for the title Most Dangerous place to live in
wini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

guyz this forum is only for serial updates not for discussion so m gona move this to the discussion forum ok

PSF Develepment Team

laney thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Comedy Champs

well I think it is good that musharraf left! Not that he wasnot doing a great job in fact he was just too good! But he definitliy did not deserve how the pakistanis were threatning him! He did his best and they just did not appreciate it so I think it is good that he left now and I really think pakistan will get worse now and only god can help them if they take refuge to him!
daddysgirl786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm so sad musharraf left. i don't know what's gonna happen to pakistan now😭