Shri Ram had 2 wives

Vaibhavi6 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Hello friends
I got an Information while reading the book of tirupati Balaji It says 'Ramji had told Sita day before, that 2morrow Ravan will came with the intension to Kidnap u so ( Ramji light the fire and called Agni dev) and said pls take my own sita with u and take care of her unless I told u to give my sita back. So Agni dev took the original sita & give back shadow of sita (Duplicate Sita) from Agni. But that is also a Sita and she became a true wife of god and did what Ramji said. Ramji have to kill Ravan for some strong reason. o he did this.
At the time of Agni pariksha When ramji told sita to go back, then the shadow of Sita said 'I did a pati vrat with man & vachan. So I dont want to go I want to live with u as ur wife'
Ramji said ' Sita- u have to go as I want my sita back bcoz I took 1 patni vrat. But I promise that in Kalyug when I took the avtar of Balaji u will be my wife. (that shadow called Padmavati.) and the original sita is Laxmi.
Two wives of Balaji
100% true information.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
so what is the difference ??? padmavati & LAKSHMI both are one only !! padmavati is a shadow of LAKSHMIJI only !!! BALAJI is VISHNUJI not RAMJI !!! SO ULTIMATELY BALAJI OR VISHNUJI has only one wife LAKSHMIJI !!πŸ˜›
RAMJI also had only ONE WIFE SITA !!!πŸ˜›
it will b great if u edit the title of ur post & becaz it is not sounding nice ,i am actually hating the title of ur post 😑
jingjing thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sita11

so what is the difference ??? padmavati & LAKSHMI both are one only !! padmavati is a shadow of LAKSHMIJI only !!! BALAJI is VISHNUJI not RAMJI !!! SO ULTIMATELY BALAJI OR VISHNUJI has only one wife LAKSHMIJI !!πŸ˜›

RAMJI also had only ONE WIFE SITA !!!πŸ˜›
it will b great if u edit the title of ur post & becaz it is not sounding nice ,i am actually hating the title of ur post 😑

i agree with u sita di,he should change the title,title is very shocking.sita mata ko agni dev ki suraksha me bhejne wali story old ramayan me bhi dikhai gai hai.ravan ke vadh ke baad jab sita pehli baar ram ke samne aati hai tab ram ji sabse pehle sita mata ko agni me jaane ko kehte hain.
coolpurvi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ram had one wife according to Valmiki the man who actually saw him n was entrusted by Lord Himself to write Ramayana. Others may say anything. If Ram had two wive then why he made golden statute of Sita (only) for his Yagna. I dont believe in this shadow theory. If Ram knew everthing then why did he lamented so much for her? Was it a drama to befool all? I dont believe in it.

Pls dont confuse the original story

Ram of others may have more than one wife but the Ram who dwells in my heart had only one wife Sita

Pls edit the title of ur topic
Edited by coolpurvi - 16 years ago
camella thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well..ur content is correct vaibhavi..but ur conclusion isn't right at all....chaaya sita and sita are ALL the same an incarnation of godess lakshmi ..and PLEASE change the title of ur post..it really hurts😭..don't mean to hurt ur feelings ..btw welcum to our forum😊
Edited by camella - 16 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
thanks for the info..didn't know this....i believe in chaya sita concept coz i feel it's right to say that ravan could not touch sita bec. she was a true pativrata. he lamented for her coz he had to act like human.
kira ford-001 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes,pls edit&chnge the subject/title.i was just stunned seeing the title.