Felsbar20 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Hey Guys,
Do any of u watch the drama on ary called " Bharday Jholy" it has samina peerzada and asif raza mir in it plus many other actors! Anyways, I am not sure what happened to this drama cause ARY just stopped playing it here in canada!!! If it is still playing in pakistan or anyother country can u guys plz update me?
Thanks!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desifairy1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i watch it.. but have been missing few episodes.. so even i dont know what has been happening... but you know that girl's mum, a young boy (Who is about her daughter's age) has fallen in love with her mum and know he is threatening to kill her husband.. so thats all i know..
karankittu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
oki all i know is that aaliyah is pregnant wiht another man she went to a fakeer to aks if he culd prya for her to have childrne he gave her milk and sed he has read some dua on the milk but she fainted and he had sex with her and then now she is pregnant but her husband cannot have childrne and he knows and he is being sweet to her and later he has planned that he will get half of aliyas fathers property because he will blakcmail him syaing i cant have kids so ur daughters gone out nad had sex with someone im going to tlel people!
but he doesnt know thats he got raped. aliyah hasnt told him she thnks he doesnt know that he cant have children!
sweetest girl thumbnail
can sumone give the link to the tittle song to bharday jholy
karankittu thumbnail
yep plz i wud like the title song too
nida_1990 thumbnail
lol......joyland mai ek jhoola hai us ka naam hai bada jhola
Felsbar20 thumbnail
Well, they stopped it here when aaliya husband gave her divorce and took 1 crore from her dad. When her dad found out that she was raped, he was mad but she was still allowed to live with him in his house. So anyways, atlast he forgave aaliya and now samina peerzada wants aaliya to get maaried again. And they have this nephew of theirs that is visiting them from US so they want him to maary aaliya!!
Well, thats all i know!! Can anyone update the next few episode!
karankittu thumbnail
aawww she gets divorced omg!!!! no fair!!!!!
desifairy1 thumbnail

her husband takes 1 crore from his dad and after that he wants to make an investment so he gives his entire mony to someone he doesn't know and later on that man is in jail for having too much money from somewhere and he is left with nothing(bechara bhangi :@) !! the cousin who came from u.s said that he would only marry aliya if she got rid of the child, but she denied, so he leaves. after 2-3 episodes, aliya's ex husband demands for 50 lakhs or the baby. aliya refuses to give the baby to him so he says he will take the problem to court. aliya's dad hates the fact that he will have to go to court so he gives the baby to him! after that aliya goes in a coma where she does not speak just sees and does not understand anything. this is what the recent episodes story was.. hope it helped :D

desifairy1 😊
Edited by desifairy1 - 16 years ago
karankittu thumbnail
really? omg what next .. haww thats nasty