MonMad thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
We heard Aaji mentioning Manu Didi's name in todays show and that she is in America. We heard her name after a while. I think it will move towards Sangam track soon and then Manu Didi will be back by then for the Shloka wedding.... which I think is ways off.
The Sangam track and Radha's family track will be on for the next few weeks. I like Apara Mehta's character in this show and will definitely want to see more of her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RadioM thumbnail

Originally posted by: MonMad

We heard Aaji mentioning Manu Didi's name in todays show and that she is in America. We heard her name after a while. I think it will move towards Sangam track soon and then Manu Didi will be back by then for the Shloka wedding.... which I think is ways off.

The Sangam track and Radha's family track will be on for the next few weeks. I like Apara Mehta's character in this show and will definitely want to see more of her.

Hi monmad...could you please tell more about Apara Mehta's character...I missed those episodes. Thanks!!
MonMad thumbnail

Apara Mehta is Shivaji Nerulkar's bu boli bahen, who lives in America. She was instrumental in bringing Shivaji to accept Radha as Shlok's prospective bride and played Radha's side of the relative when their wedding was planned earlier before Swaps turned up....

RadioM thumbnail

Originally posted by: MonMad

Apara Mehta is Shivaji Nerulkar's bu boli bahen, who lives in America. She was instrumental in bringing Shivaji to accept Radha as Shlok's prospective bride and played Radha's side of the relative when their wedding was planned earlier before Swaps turned up....

okay thanks.........so she visited for sometime and then left again....because she was not living in the house when radha joined the family with princess...right?
*saakshi_fan* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
seriously I'm sooo excited for sangam track for some strange reason😆😆
I'll be watching the vid's everyday😆
oh yea...and MD....that'll be nice too😛
MonMad thumbnail
BUTTERFLY12:
Yes you are correct. She left rather abruptly with nothing about her been shown when Swaps came back....