sonibasanti thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
After today, aug 12 episode.
I kinda feel bad for Jaya's dad. He never liked Siddharta, but after this whole marriage news to him and Sachin calling Anchal teacher-maa, i think he feels his daughter's has been betrayed by her family.
New marriage, its a big thing.
I hav sympathy for his character---- however, not fair that he wants to relation with the kids either.. that was cruel.

I hope he's always in the picture. I jst can't wait when he's on anchal's side- whenever that happens.! and chancal is unveiled. hahaha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyanka1806 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
even me too waiting for chanchal evils to b revealed.
suchi_dev2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
but I can't understand why RK didn't approve his daughter's marriage as Siddharth is very nice & a thorough gentleman..infact one should be very happy to get such a son in law...he has given torments to his daughter Jaya as well...he is quite adult..he should understand who is cooking what..he couldn't recognise his niece Chancal till today?????? how can this possible??? when Jaya was alive..he didn't bother that she felt pain abt. the fact that he didn't approve Sid, & now he wants to cut off the relations with the kids as well...I think it's good for him & the kids as well ....at least they wouldn't have to ebar what their mother had to bear from this man
shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I feel for his character as well, this Chanchal is phasaoing everyone in her plans But i wish he'd accept Sid, he's just such a gentleman, why wasnt he accepted before?
I mean I understand why he's mad at him now because of the whole Sid-Aanchal-marriage fiasco but why didnt he like him before?