Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muffins2waffles thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
I am sorry, I have a bit of a temper, BUT MY TEMPER IS BETTER THAN SOMEONE"S< HINT HINT::: the username starts with a Saccy
diva82 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Guys, don't loose your peace. Think back to what our great people would do: let me tell you a story:

One time a person came an insulted Budda in his ashram. Buddaji sat there silently and smiled. When that person left, one of his disciples said " Gurudev, why did you not say anything back?" He responded by saying ,"I didn't take his hatred, so I can't give it back. If you took it, then you give. Just forgive him and move on."

So basically, let this person say what he/she wants. Trust me, he/she will feel bad afterwards. Just forgive them.

Remember, even Sitaji was not spared by the public of Ayodaya, so this is mild in comparison. Take it as a test and accept it.

God Bless and be happy.
Edited by diva82 - 15 years ago
saccy_mybaba thumbnail
dear MODERATOR PLEASE DO NOT CLOSE THIS THREAD OTHERWISE TRUTH WILL BE CLOSED FOREVER.
RESPECTED USERS
I JUST CALLED YOU IGNORANTS but
I NEVER ABUSED ANYONE BUT ALL I JUST WANT TO SPEAK HERE IS JUST TRUTH a truth which has not been shown in any serial or films based on ramayana.
i never abused lakshmanji,ramji and sitaji and hanumanji because they are good people but what i can not stand is the appreciation of PIMPS like sugriva,tara,mandodari and vibhishana ,they are
worse them pimps because even a pimp leaves his sister in law.
i am going to write some points based on the writings of valmikiji and goswami tulsidas ji and these points are very much TRUE
1.IT IS A TRUE LEGEND THAT THE VALMIKI RAMAYANA IS THE MOST ACCURATE AND MOST PRECISE VERSION OF RAMAYANA BECAUSE VALMIKI JI HAS GOT THE BOON TO VISUALISE EACH AND
EVERY EVENT AS IT HAPPENED ORIGINALLY IN RAMAYANA DURING THE TIME HE MEDITATES AND THEN HE WROTE RAMAYANA,SECOND HE LIVED IN THE ERA OF RAMAYANA AND HE SPOKE WITH RAMJI,HANUMANJI AND SITAJI AND LAKSHMANJI SO HIS VERSION OF RAMAYANA IS VERY VERY ACCURATE AND TRUE
AND THAT SAME VERSION CAN BE READ ON INTERNET BY THE NAME OF VALMIKIRAMAYANA DOT NET.
2.FROM THE SAME VERSION IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN THAT WHEN VALI HAD NOT RETURNED AFTER CHASING DUDHUMBHI THEN SUGRIVA CAME TO KISHKINDHA AND DECLARED HI8MSELF AS KING AND MARRIED HIS SISTER IN LAW TARA AND MADE SEXUAL RELATIONS WITH HER AND TARA HAPPILY GAVE HERSELF TO SUGRIVA AND WHEN VALI RETURNED HE SAW THAT THEN HE GOT ANGRY AND CHASED SUGRIVA AWAY.
3.SUGRIVA GOT THE HELP OF LORD RAMA AND WHEN SUGRIVA
ASKED TO TEST THE POWER OF LORD RAMA SO WHETHER HE CAN KILL VALI ORNOR BY PENETRATING SAL TRESS AND WHEN LORD RAMA SUCCESSFULLY PASSED THIS TEST THEN SUGRIVA GOT VERY VERY HAPPY THAT NOW LORD RAM CAN KILL VALI SO SUGRIVA WAS VERY HAPPY TO HAVE VALI KILLED AND DURING FIRST CHALLENGE WHEN LORD RAM DID NOT KILLED VALI THEN SUGRIVA GOT ANGRY AT LORD RAMA AND SAID TO HIM THAT HAS HE FORGOT HIS PROMISE TO KILL VALI AND WHY DIDN'T HE KILLED VALI BUT ON THE SECOND HAND VALI TOLD TARA THAT HE WILL NOT KILL SUGRIVA BUT ONLY BEAT HIM AND VALI HAD GONE FOR THE INTENTION TO BEAT SUGRIVA BUT NOT TO KILL HIM THAT IS WHY HE DID NOT EVEN WORE HIS MAGICAL JACKET WHICH WAS GIVEN TO HIM BY LORD INDRA WHICH HAS THE POWER TO TAKE ALL THE STRENGTH OF FIGHTING OPPONENT
AND DURING FIRST CHALLENGE VALI ONLY THRASHED SUGRIVA BUT NEVER KILLED HIM EVEN IF HE COULD KILL SUGRIVA EASILY
BY CHASING HIM BUT HE DIDN'T ON THE OTHER HAND SUGRIVA GOT KILLED VALI THAT WAS THE GREATNESS OF VALI TOWARDS SUGRIVA.
3.WHEN VALI WAS SYING HE TOLD SUGRIVA TO TAKE CARE OF ANGAD AND FOLLOW THE ADVICE OF TARA WHO WAS LIKE MOTHER TO HIM BUT SUGRIVA MARRIED TARA AND HAD STRONG SEXUAL RELATIONS WITH TARA FOR THE ENTIRE MONSOON SEASON.
4.TARA AS A WIDOW HAPPILY ACCEPTED SUGRIVA IN HER LIFE AND ENJOYED HAVING SEX WITH SUGRIVA THAT IS WHY WHEN LAKSHMANJI CAME TO KISHKINDHA TO REMIND HIM OF HIS PROMISE AND GOT VERY ANGRY THEN SUGRIVA SENT TARA TO CALM LAKSHMANJI AND TARA CAME STRAIGHT FROM THE LOVEBED OF SUGRIVA AND SHE WAS HEAVILY DRUNK AND COULD HARDLY WALK AND EVEN HER DRESS WAS VERY LOOSE AS SHE WAS HAVING SEX WITH SUGRIVA LAKSHMANJI BOWED HIS HEAD IN SHAME AFTER SEEING TARA IN THIS CONDITION AS LAKSHMANJI WAS A TRUE CELIBATE.
THEN TARA SAVED HER NEW HUSBAND SUGRIVA BY REMINDING LAKSHMANJI THE POWER OF LUST AND SEX.
THIS INCIDENT WAS CLEARLY STATED IN valmiki ramayana the most rrue version of ramayana and kamban CHANGED ALL THE FACTS REGARDING THIS INCIDENT BECAUSE KAMBAN RAMAYAN HAS BEEN WRITTEN IN 16 CENTURY MUCH MUCH LATER THAN ORIGINAL VALMIKI RAMAYANA AND KAMABN CHANGED RAMAYANA AND PRESENTED RAMAYANA AS HIS OWN VERSION.
5.IN KISHKINDHA KAND SUGRIVA CALLED VALI AND EVIL MINDED PERSON(AFTER VALI WAS DEAD) AND TELLS LORD RAMA THAT AFTER DUDHUMBI INCODENT WHEN VALI WAS LOST THEN SUGRIVA CAME BACK TO KISHKINDHA AND GAINED THE KINGDOM OF KISHKINDHA AND HIGHLY DESIRED TARA.
6.ANGAD CRITICIZED SUGRIVA FOR HAVING SEXUAL RELATIONS WITH HIS SISTER IN LAW TARA IN KISHKINDHA KAND WHEN ANGAD PLEDGED TO DIE UNTO FAST BECAUSE HE HAD NOT FOUND THE CORRECT LOCATION OF SITAJI AND ANGAD DID NOT WANTED TO FACE THE SEVERE PUNISHMENT OF SUGRIVA AS FAILURE OF MISSION.
7.IN RAMCHARISTMANAS BY TULSIDASJI HE HAD CLEARLY WRITTEN IN A VERSE THAT LORD RAM NEVER LOOK AT THE FAULTS OF HIS DEVOTEES BECAUSE FOR THE SAME CRIME(TAKING BROTHER'S DAUGHTER) HE PUNISHED VALI THAT SAME CRIME WAS REPEATED BY SUGRIVA AND VIBHISHANA BOTH MARRIED TARA AND MANDODARI AFTER DEATH OF VALI AND RAVANA BUT LORD RAMA DID NOT GAVE ANY PUNISHMENT TO SUGRIVA AND VIBHISHANA FOR TAKING THEIR SISTER IN LAW AS THEIR CONCUBINES.
THEN IN YUDDA KAND OF VALMIKI RAMAYANA AFTER LORD RAMA FAINTED WITH LAKSHMANJI BY INDRAJIT WEAPON SUGRIVA ORDERED HIS TROOPS TO BURN THE ABODE OF RAVANA AND IN THAT INCIDENT MANY MANY INNOCENT RAKSHASA WOMEN GOT BURNED AND DIED BY HANDS OF SUGRIVA AND HIS TROOPS AND REMEMBER THAT WAS NOT A WAR ON BATTLEFIELD THAT WAS A MASSACRE OF RAKSHASA WOMEN BY HANDS OF SUGRIVA AND HIS TROOPS.
THIS INCIDENT WAS CLEARLY GIVEN ON VALMIKI RAMAYANA DOT NET IN YUDDHA KAND.
it has been clearly stated by many historians including amrreta sen that mandodari married vibhishana after death of ravana.
SO I WROTE JUST TRUTH BASED ON ACTUAL VALMIKI RAMAYANA AND RAMCHARITMANAS ANYONE CAN CHECK THE LINKS POSTED BY ME IN MY PREVIOUS MESSAGES.
IF ANYONE GOT HURT BY THESE COMMENTS THEN I WOULD SAY THAT THIS IS JUST TRUTH.
I AM NOT A SAINT EVEN I HAD SEX IN MY LIFE BUT I AM NOT SUCH A LOW PERSON LIKE SUGRIVA AND VIBHISHANA WHO WOULD TAKE HIS SISTER IN LAW AS HIS PARAMOUR AND CONCUBINE AND WIFE,EVEN A PIMP WOULD NOT DO THAT EVEN THEY SPARE THEIR SISTER IN LAW BUT SUGRIVA AND VIBHISHANA ARE WORSE THAN PIMPS.
VALI GOT KILLED FOR TAKING SUGRIVA'S WIFE RUMA BUT NO PUNISHMENT HAS BEEN GIVEN TO SUGRIVA WHEN HE TOOK TARA HIS SISTER IN LAW AND HAD SEX WITH HER EVEN WITH HER PERMISSION.
vibhishana was such a pimp that according to valmiki ramayana he after the death of ravana he even refused to complete the last rites of ravana by calling him evil and them married his widow mandodari and had sexual relations with her.
lord ram completed the last rites 'antim sanskar' of ravana with his own hands.
this is the truth.
THIS IS THE TRUTH ,THE TRUTH.
PRAISE TO LORD RAM
Edited by saccy_mybaba - 15 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Okay everyone, what I am about to tell you is THE TRUTH! THE TRUTH! THE TRUTH!!!😊
First of all, all you Ramayan fans out there, I just want to assure you, do NOT listen to this Pimp. If there ever is one, it is saccy_mybaba, not Sugriva and Vibhishanji. Maharani Mandodari is a pure woman, and all of you know that she is one of the Pancha Maha Kanyas, a true pathivrata. She had no relations with Vibhishanji, who we all know is a person of Dharma. Even Hanumanji congratulated him on that. For Dharma's sake, Vibhishanji went against his own family, and Lord Brahma gave him a boon that he would NEVER stray from the path of Dharma, so stay assured that what this crazy person is saying is NOT THE TRUTH! As long as we know the TRUE Ramayana, Lord Ram will be gracious to us. It is not in our place to call devotees of Sita Pati low lifes or pimps. Lord Ram knows who his true friends/devotees are, and true devotees will NEVER say anything against other devotees. And yes, Vali did tell Surgriva to marry Tara, because he wanted her to be provided for and cared for, and he knew he could trust Sugriva for that.
And the story this guy says is wrong. Vali was chasing after Mayavi, who challenged him to a fight, and Sugriva accompanied him. Vali and Mayavi went into a cave and fought, and Vali told Sugriva to stay guard outside. After months went by, Sugriva heard terrible noises in the cave and then saw blood seeping out. Thinking it to be the blood of Vali, poor Sugriva, distressed, went to tell Kishkindha the news. He was only proclaimed king, because everyone believed Vali to be dead. Then Vali returned, and everyone found out it was Mayavi's blood, not Vali's. Vali, who thought Sugriva was hungry for the throne, kicked him out and kidnapped Ruma as revenge. THIS IS THE TRUTH!!!
Oh, and rather than reading the Valmiki Ramayana on the Internet (which may not be accurate because it is the INTERNET!), read the story from a book, and you WILL know the truth.
Saccy_mybaba, I advise you to pray to Shri Ram for forgiveness, because the Lord does not appreciate nasty comments about his devotees. Great people like Vibhishanji, Mandodari, the wise Tara, and the loyal friend Sugriva will always be in our hearts. No one can erase the true story from our hearts, and the Sagars are showing the Ramayan WONDERFULLY! Saccy_mybaba, proclaim your so called truth elsewhere, because NO ONE will listen to you here. This forum knows the true story of Ramayan, not you, and whatever you say will go through deaf ears. WE KNOW THE TRUTH!!!
And I will never give up this battle, NEVER! I will always defend Sugriva, Vibhishan, Mandodari, and Tara. If no one else, I WILL!!!
May Lord Ramji give me the strenth to defend his devotees!
Edited by godisone - 15 years ago
muffins2waffles thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

To Godisone:

Don't worry, no one is listening to him. Let's pray he'll be forgiven.
To moderators:
It is not fair that SitaLakshmi's first two topics got closed when she was merely expressing her opinion. (Although it was a joke) Why shouldn't saccy_mybaba's topic get closed? Have you seen the disgusting words he uses in it? It is VERY innapropriate for little kids, all the adult content. PLEASE MODERATORS, WE ARE BEGGING YOU ONE LAST TIME< CLOSE THIS TOPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
saccy_mybaba thumbnail

mr godisone

I DON'T CALL YOU A PIMP AND STILL YOU ABUSED ME THAT ALONE REPRESENTS HOW CHEAP AND LOW GRADED PERSON YOU ARE,AND WHAT I WROTE ABOUT SUGRIVA AND VIBHISHANA WAS NOT SOMETHING I COOKED IN MY MIND I WRITE IT FROM THE BASIS OF VALMIKI RAMAYANA AND RAM CHARITMANAS,YOU CAN CHECK THE LINKS OF THOSE PAGES IF YOU WANT TO FROM MY FIRST POST IN THIS TOPIC.

AND WHAT I WROTE ABOUT SUGRIVA AND VIBHISHANA IS TRUE AND TRUTH DOES NOT FADES.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: saccy_mybaba

mr godisone

I DON'T CALL YOU A PIMP AND STILL YOU ABUSED ME THAT ALONE REPRESENTS HOW CHEAP AND LOW GRADED PERSON YOU ARE,AND WHAT I WROTE ABOUT SUGRIVA AND VIBHISHANA WAS NOT SOMETHING I COOKED IN MY MIND I WRITE IT FROM THE BASIS OF VALMIKI RAMAYANA AND RAM CHARITMANAS,YOU CAN CHECK THE LINKS OF THOSE PAGES IF YOU WANT TO FROM MY FIRST POST IN THIS TOPIC.

AND WHAT I WROTE ABOUT SUGRIVA AND VIBHISHANA IS TRUE AND TRUTH DOES NOT FADES.

So it's abusing you if I call you a pimp but you have the right to call Vibhishanji and Sugriva that? And you may think that what you said about Sugriva and Vibhishanji is right, but we all don't (at least I and a number of other people don't). You feel what you write is the truth, while we all feel what we believe is the truth. It's apparent that we cannot change your mind, so why not leave this issue alone? And I did read the links you posted, but no offense, there is no proof that those website links are really reliable. If you want to make your so called truth more believable, then quote from the real book itself, but not from some computer websites. And we all have read the Ramayana too, not only you, so why do you always proclaim that what you're saying is the truth? We are not ignorant like you think, and if reliable truth is given, we are open-minded, but you keep writing that you are saying the truth and we all just don't want to believe it. That's not true. We don't base our opinions on the Ramayan alone. There are so many other puranas out there, and in the Devi Bhagavatham, which is a really really good book, it talks about the personalities and characteristis of people from all kinds of puranas. It says there are five celebrated woman who are called the five main pativratas of our religion, and they are Ahalya, Tara (Brihaspati's wife), Mandodari, Sita, and Draupadi. These woman are great woman, and just saying their name erases one's sins. So you see, Devi Mandodari is included in there too. That itself tells you that she never married Vibhishana. So I will never agree with you on that point.
And we have read Ramcharitmanas and Valmiki Ramayana too, but nowhere does it say Vibhishana married Mandodari, and it says Vali told Sugreeva to marry Tara. But I know that you will never accept these points, because you believe that what you say only is the truth, so continue your proclamation, but you have to also keep in mind that being liberal minded is a very important characteristic in a person. You should be open to other facts, and if your opinon proves to be false, you have to accept that. If you don't want to, go ahead, do what you want, and believe what you want. I personally don't care anymore. We have given you warnings about your inappropriate language, but you do not heed them. There is nothing else we can do.
Like Diva82 said, even Devi Sita, one of the Pancha Maha Satis and our respected Mata, suffered suspicion on her behavior by the people of Ayodhya. What to say then of great souls like Vibhishan and Sugreev? They will suffer persecution from people like you, but since they are Shri Ram's ever loved devotees, Shri Ram will always protect them, and I will always defend them, for they are the eternal friends of Lord Rama, and they did no wrong.
Edited by godisone - 15 years ago
coolpurvi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot learned saccy_mybaba for giving us so much Gyan. we r truly enlightened by u n we will remain grateful to u forever

MODs pls close this topic

Edited by coolpurvi - 15 years ago
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
THIS is the first time i am reading this post ,i am shocked to read all this !!!!! i am asking mods to close this thread as the author of this thread has no respect for the characters of RAMAYAN !!! & THERE r some versions of valmiki RAMAYAN which r translated in other languages ,in those versions ,there r lot of crap stuff written ,so do not beleive such crap versions of VALMIKI RAMAYAN . this thread is sooooooooooooo disgusting !!!!!
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
folks !!! i don't get to read all the threads as from monday onwards i get busy in writing the updates ,i am shell shocked to read this disgusting & crap post !!!! guys !!!! in future if u all see any such crap post ,just pm to yummys the mod of this forum ,yummys wud take care of such members !!!! utter rubbish has been written in this thread !!!! i hvasked yummys to trash this thread !!!!!! super disgusting post tht i hv ever read !!!! saacy my baba i think u hv no respect & manners !!!!!