TRUTH OF SUGRIVA.

saccy_mybaba thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

IT IS A TRUE FACT THAT SUGRIVA MARRIED VALI'S WIDOW TARA AFTER THE DEATH OF VALI

SUGRIVA WAS NO LAKSHMANA WHO WOULD CONSIDER HIS 'BHABHI' AS HIS MOTHER.
it has been stated in valmiki ramayana by valmiki himself that after the death of vali,sugriva married his widow tara and during 4 months of rainy season he has lots of sexual enjoyment with his 'original' wife ruma and newly acquired tara.
when lakshmana had gone to sugriva to complained about the delay then sugriva terrified and sent tara who was having sex with her new husband sugriva and she protected sugriva by arguing with lakshmana about the powers of sex and lust,tara was half nude when she came to meet lakshmana and lakshmana bowed down his head in shame when he saw her.(can see this whole under kishkindha kand of www.valmikiramayana.net )
and
the kamban ramayana version of sugriva tara episode is wrong because the kamban wrote his version in 16th century while valmiki wrote his ramayana(which is the original one) in the era of lord rama while consulting with seetaji,lord rama and lakshmana as well.
it was said sage valmiki had got yogic powers and while he meditated every scene of ramayana ocurrs in his vision and he wrote it as exactly and precisely without any alteration and change (like sanjay in mahabharatha saw the battle and narrated it to dhritrashtra)
BUT
KAMBAN CONSIDERED MORALITY AND INFUSED THE FICTIONAL ELEMENT OF SUGRIVA TREATING TARA AS MOTHER FIGURE AND KAMBAN ALTERED THE FACTS AND EVENTS ESPECIALLY IN CASE OF SUGRIVA AND TARA FOR MORALITY BUT THAT IS NOT TRUTH.
IT WAS ALSO STATED IN RAMCHARIT MANAS BY TULSIDAS IN A VERSE THAT
SUGRIVA AND VIBHISHANA REPEATED THE SAME SIN OF VALI(MARRYING BROTHERS' WIFE) BUT LORD RAMA FORGAVE THEM AND DID NOT GAVE ANY PUNISHMENT TO THEM THAT WAS LORD RAMA'S LOVE FOR HIS DEVOTEES
HERE IS THAT LINK
THIS IS THE TRUTH OF SUGRIVA AND VIBHISHANA THEY WERE NOT AS PIOUS AND PURE AS LAKSHMANJI.
looks like sagars did not showed the complete truth.
please my request to moderators-PLEASE DO NOT DELETE THIS POST AS I JUST WANT TO TELL THE TRUTH THAT SUGRIVA AND VIBHISHANA WERE NOT AS GREAT AS LAKSHMAN JI.
Edited by saccy_mybaba - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shruti11 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
we all know that sugreev marry tara it was there in his society that the person can marry widow and sugreev give tara the status of mahrani and pls dont post stuff which u r not sure and rember we r having all group member in this forum include kids also so pls dont use adult content and pls dont believe everything present on net do read original valmiki ramayan and if u want i have posted whole character sketch of tara and sugreev u can read that
saccy_mybaba thumbnail

SHRUTI JI

I WROTE ONLY TRUTH. ONLY TRUTH

SOME PEOPLE THINK THAT SUGRIVA AND VIBHISHANA WERE LIKE LAKSHMAN JI WHO TREATED HIS BHABHI LIKE HIS MOTHER SO I JUST WANT TO TELL THE TRUTH TO THEM . AND IF THERE IS WRITTEN ABOUT SEXUAL RELATIONS BETWEEN SUGRIVA AND TARA IN VALMIKI RAMAYANA THEN WHAT IS WRONG WRITING IT HERE.
AFTER ALL I AM NOT WRITING SOME MISLEADING INFORMATION OR WRONG AND INCORECT THINGS HERE IN THIS POST.
AND WHAT I WROTE WAS FROM ORIGINAL VALMIKI RAMAYANA IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE THEN READ THE LINK I GAVE AND PLEASE DONN'T READ CENSORED VERSION OF VALMIKI RAMAYANA BY GITA PRESS.
Edited by saccy_mybaba - 16 years ago
kumarrana thumbnail
Nice info. saccy_mybaba . well one has he full right to know the truth. There is nothing wrong in coming out with some relevant info. if it's there. But keep in mind the impact of that truth. As it is said that some truth are too hard to digest. So let the belief be there in both the characters of SUGRIVA AND VIBHISHANA. I mean ..nobody ever compares LAKSHMAN with SUGRIVA AND VIBHISHANA. Even Ram has said that only HANUMAN is like his brother. Just like BHARAT.
I mean we never worship SUGRIVA as monkey king , infact we till date worship HANUMAN as monkey king and prayers are offered to HANUMANJI on tuesdays. And in case on VIBHISHANA , we never worship him rather we use the phrase " ghar ka badhi lanka dhaaa". Thats such a disrespectful statement for VIBHISHANA. And even if things have been manipulated in some version of Ramayan .... I think it has been purely done keeping in mind that it should throw good light on each and every character of Ramayan. I think it's from person to person how people take this thing.... so cheers and thanxs again for sharing the info. As we are debating the character of these character ...... our Congress Govt. is busy in saying that there was no Ram Setu ever bulit from India to Lanka .... now what to say abt this claim.....😕
secretz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey ram!Ye kya ho gaya????????I think you should a bit edit the post by replacing that word u know😳
saccy_mybaba thumbnail
mein congress ya bjp ki baat nahi kar raha hoon
WHAT I AM SAYING IS TRUTH JUST PLAIN TRUTH
AND TRUTH IS NEVER 'SWEET' YOU KNOW
VALMIKI JI WROTE IN HIS RAMAYANA (YOU CAN CHECK THE LINK I GAVE) THAT SUGRIVA REVELLED IN SEXUAL DELIGHTS WITH RUMA AND NEWLY ACQUIRED TARA FOR 4 MONTHS OF RAINY SEASON TILL LAKSHMAN JI SCOLDED HIM EVEN THEN TARA DEFENDED SUGRIVA BY TELLING LAKSHMAN JI THAT AS BEING A BRAHAMCHARI YOU DON'T KNOW THE POWERS OF SEX AND LUST AND LAKSHMAN JI BOWED DOWN HIS HEAD IN SHAME WHEN HE SAW HALF NUDE TARA.
KAMBAN RAMYANA WAS INCORRECT BECAUSE KAMBAN ALTERTED THE FACTS ABOUT SUGRIVA-TARA MARRIAGE AND PORTRAYED THEM IN A MOTHER SON LIKE DEVAR BHABI TYPE JUST LIKE LAKSHMAN JI AND SITA JI.WHICH WAS WRONG AND INCORRECT
SUGRIVA AND VIBHISHANA WERE NO LAKSHMAN JI WHO CONSIDERED THEIR BHABHI AS THEIR MOTHER.
THEN TULSIDAS ASLO WROTE ABOUT SUGRIVA AND VIBHISHANA MARRYING TARA AND MANDODARI WIVES OF THEIR DEAD BROTHER.
VALMIKI JI HAD POWER TO MEDITATE AND SEE THE EVENTS OF RAMAYANA BEFORE HIS EYES AND HE WROTE THEM AS EXACTLY AS THEY HAPPENDED AND HE ALSO LIVED IN THE ERA AND TIME OF RAMAYANA SO HE CONSULTED VARIOUS PEOPLE LIKE LAKSHMANJI,HANUMANJI AND RAMA AND SITAJI.
SO VALMIKI RAMAYANA WAS THE COMPLETE TRUTH ABOUT RAMAYANA AND IN THAT RAMAYANA IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN THAT SUGRIVA MARRIED TARA AND ENJOYED 4 MONTHS OF SEXUAL ENJOYMENT AND SEXUAL ORGIES WITH TARA AND SEVERAL OTHER WOMEN.
SO THIS IS TRUTH AND THERE IS NOTHING WRONG IN SAYING THIS TO SOME PEOPLE WHO THINK IDIOTICALLY THAT SUGRIVA AND VIBHISHANA WERE LIKE LAKSHMANA JI.
I AM MYSELF A DEVOTEE OFLAKSHMANA JI.AND IT HURTS TO ME WHEN PEOPLE COMPARE SUGRIVA AND VIBHISHANA TO A LEGENDARY PERSONALITY LIKE LAKSHMANJI.
coolpurvi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
We all know that. It was the custom of that place n community. Whose idol is sugreev? for me he's just a character of Ramayana whom Ram befriended for his mission. We r not interested in watching what he did after bali's death. we r interested in Ram-Laxman's story becoz they r our idols.

World is never perfect nor it will be. There r good n bad things in every era. Accept the good, reject the bad n what's the need of writing those things in bold letters(as u did)

Laxman was the biggest tyagi n greatest character for me. He cant be compared with anyone. He was the most dearest brother n pride of Lord Ram.
Edited by coolpurvi - 16 years ago
secretz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolpurvi

We all know that. It was the custom of that place n community. Whose idol is sugreev? for me he's just a character of Ramayana whom Ram befriended for his mission. We r not interested in watching what he did after bali's death. we r interested in Ram-Laxman's story becoz they r our idols. World is never perfect not it will be. There r good n bad things in every era. Accept the good, reject the bad n what's the need of writing those things in bold letters(as u did)Laxman was the biggest tyagi n greatest character for me. He cant be compared with anyone. He was the most dearest brother n pride of Lord Ram.

Thanks Purvi!!! Thanks a lot!well said Yup even I agree that Lakshaman and SITAJI were the biggest tyagis. 👏
saccy_mybaba thumbnail

WHY I WROTE THIS ALL

BECAUSE
SOME IDIOTS THINK THAT SUGRIVA AND VIBHISHANA WERE AS GREAT AS LAKSHMAN JI SO I JUST WANTED TO TELL THEM TRUTH THAT THEY NEVER CONSIDERED THEIR BHABHI AS THEIR MOTHER AS GREATLY LAKSHMAN JI DID.
SUGRIVA AND VIBHISHANA MARRIED THEIR BROTHERS WIDOW AND THEY WERE NEVER AS GREAT AS LAKSHMANJI.
I JUST WANTED TO TELL THE TRUTH WHICH IS OPPOSITE TO WHAT SHOWN IN RAMAYANA SERIAL BY SAGARS.
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Did Vibhishan marry Mandodari??? never heard of that...but we must not forget we're talking about monkeys and rakshas here...Ramji himself said that therez a tradition of kings marrying more than once (in those times also) but he will never do it......and this is not the first time i'm hearing such instances.....If we observe the history closely, this arrangement of marriage still exists in modern India . Yes therez a law of monogamy but people still do it within their families specially in remote rural areas....remember the serial Kumkum??
Charu