Dawn Idol thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Anchal in a dilemma...... tell me guys; what do you think....
1. Should Anchal take Dhiraj's advice and join hands with Sid to get the kids back ?
2. What about Dhiraj's suggestion - that they pretend they are going to get married so ramakanth will have to send the kids back... Is it ok to lie for a good cause ?
3. We saw Anchal was stunned at this outrageous suggestion... what do you think will be Sid's reaction?
4. What will be the kids' reaction to this bit of news ?
My thoughts:
1. should Anchal take Dhiraj's advice and join hands with Sid to get the kids back ? Yesss !!!!!!
2. What about Dhiraj's suggestion - that they pretend they are going to ger married so ramakanth will have to send the kids back... Is it ok to lie for a good cause ? Ji Haan, ghee seedhi ungli se nahin nikalthi tho tedi ungli hi sahi !!!!!
3. We saw Anchal was stunned at this outrageous suggestion... what do you think will be Sid's reaction? At first he will be shocked, then he will think that is being unfair to Anchal, finally he will realise that there is no other way to outiwt "The Great Dictator Ramakanth" and agree with some hesitation.
4. What will be the kids' reaction to this bit of news ? Juhi & Sachin will celebrate to put it mildly !!!!!!! Ayush will fret and fume .. but i feel he will keep quite as it will help them return to Papa. He may then start a "non-co-operative movement" against Sid & Anchal !!!!
Please pen you thoughts on this ..........

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
1. Should Anchal take Dhiraj's advice and join hands with Sid to get the kids back ?
I'm not too sure about this one...haha it'd made us all happy that the kids will be back and over top of that, there'll be more Sid-Aanchal....but at the same time, i noe Sudeep is going to be very upset if he hears about this and i dont want him to do anything wrong...and Mamiji will also be quite upset.
Oh but if you mean Aanchal should take Dheeraj's advice to help get the kids back, then FOR SUREEEEEEE!!! But the wedding naatak is confusing me haha
2. What about Dhiraj's suggestion - that they pretend they are going to get married so ramakanth will have to send the kids back... Is it ok to lie for a good cause ?
Hmmm I've stated what i think above haha i guess i got the questions mixed!
3. We saw Anchal was stunned at this outrageous suggestion... what do you think will be Sid's reaction?
Just as stunned but at the same time he MAY consider it, they're his children and parents can go to any lengths to get their children back to them!
Sachin will probably take it light-heartedly, Juhi may as well, but we noe for a fact that Aayush will be very upset with this piece of news
sonibasanti thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
FOR SURE!!!!!!!!!
she should definitely...i think they'll show it like there's no other choice and ofcourse she's having that guilt that it is because of her the children are away from their father as well ..
THIS situation.. great.
actually i'v been dying to see them together..
this has been the closest thing...
lie for a good cause/hapiness for the children..
hey its all good
Very shocked.. also agree will feel bad for aachal and then will think of jaya and how the kids will feel about this ... replacing jaya thought= guilt will get him
bt eventually he''ll go for it
ayush will not be happy! he'll probably remember the whole scene where sid says, no one can ever replace ur mother..
juhi... not so happy but not angry either
sachin... he'll be super happy
Nosh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i jus hope sid doesnt think bad of Anchalor go against her. i really hate that lalita and chanchal