At LA, It's reunion time for Vishal Dadlani

salonishah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
At LA, It's reunion time for Vishal Dadlani
www.glamsham.com

VISHAL%20DALDANIVishal Dadlani is thrilled to bits. Not just is he enjoying a tremendous 'Unforgettable' tour with Amitabh Bachchan, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Abhishek Bachchan, Preity Zinta, Riteish Deshmukh, Shekhar and Akshay Kumar & Madhuri Dixit (in guest appearance), he is also getting a massive opportunity to reunite with quite a few friends with whom he had lost contact years back.

''True man, it is amazing'', says Vishal in a delighted tone, ''I am getting back with people with whom I perhaps connected last like 15 years back. It is such a nice and warm feeling to be speaking to the same old guys with whom you had once created so much 'hulla' during school and college days.''

Coming face to face with such friends in recently conducted concert in Los Angeles has left him all emotional.

''Meeting my friends got me back remembrances of the time gone by when rains in Mumbai were fun and looked forward to. Yes, it is also screwed up now due to floods and traffic problems but I distinctly remember that two decades back, it used to be an event to look forward to. The moment rains used to arrive, we all guys used to get out on streets for those amazing long drives. I still remember the thrills and the kicks that we enjoyed as the rains lashed the city of Mumbai'', says an emotionally charged Vishal.

''In fact it was not only fun and frolic for us; we also used to come forward and help those people who were stuck due to rains. Meeting my friends brought together the memories of the days we spent together. Those days can never be back but thankfully 'Unforgettable' has ensured that due to coming together with the same folks, the memories continue to live on'', concludes Vishal!

Read / Post comments on this article addthis_url = location.href; addthis_title = document.title; addthis_pub = 'bhaushah'; < ="http://s7.add.com/js/add_widget.php?v=12" =text/>