whats with the bargaining of marks??

anjali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Since last 4-5 episodes, I've seen the judges and the contestants bargaining the marks 😕. Whats with that???? anyone who sings and performs well, and if the judges give them 8.5 marks, either JP or the contestants themselves ask for a raise 😲😕..and the worst part is the judges bargain with them and give them more marks 🤣
yeh WP show hai ya koi sabzi mandi ?? jahan par marks ki bargaining hoti hai!!!
Edited by anjali10 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

scoobyboy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Its a pathetic show where jatin thinks himself as the mahaguru like that of asha bhosle in zee sare gama . udit narayan cannot judge while KS does judge good sometimes but is followed by some crap from jatin.
last episode, hanit from mausere bhai family did go flat in high notes of his first performance but somehow jatin always favours him and for no reason he raised thier score.
Again Mr. chaturvedi was total flop compared to his wife and son, only becos of the duo their qawwali sounded good but none of the judges was able to comment on this.
the show has nothing to teach regards music but only tactics of how to impress judges with personal stories and beg for votes.
bunbutt_too thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

anjaliji when the Dalai Lama speaks the world listens. When Mahatma Jatin Pandit speaks the Judges comply. What else can you expect from Adesh Srivastav's saala. I cannot help but wonder what this self proclaimed Mahatma might have said about the Late Ishmeet on VOI.

Edited by bunbutt_too - 16 years ago
bunbutt_too thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Today there was no bargaining from MJP, it was simply verbal abuse. Kaun janey kya kya galiyan baqi hogi. Shukar hain Gajjiman has the sense to mute that stuff. I can't wait for this useless show to end. We don't need any naya gharana of sangeet. What we need is to watch reality competition on TV where the mentors are dignified and are not trying to be one up on the hoodlums from the streets of Mumbai.