CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 years ago
29th July Written Update

Siddharth thanks Aanchal for doing everything she could for the kids; but feels helpless because they couldn't stop Ramakant from taking the kids away. Aanchal is once again reminded of the pain she has unintentionally caused to the entire family.

Lalita insults Aanchal for still meeting Siddharth secretly. She refuses to believe that this could be a mere coincidence. She accuses Aanchal for being responsible for the situation they are in. She tells her that she is the reason Ramakant took the kids away. Had Aanchal and Siddharth not been spotted in the hotel by Ramakant, he would have never taken the kids away. Aanchal is shocked at hearing this. It came to her as a terrible shock that the kids have been separated from their father because of her. Her guilt continues to trouble her.

Meanwhile, Rekha is at a constant disagreement with Ravikant. She wants him to take control of the business from Ramakant and not be the underdog anymore.

Ayush calls Siddharth and asks him when he is coming to take them back. Siddharth has no answer. Ramakant strictly tells Siddharth to forget about the kids. He reminds Siddharth about Sachins health, which could be severely affected if a scene, is created because of Siddharth. Helpless, Siddharth assures him that he won't come there to take the kids.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolgals13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanx...so sad for sid n even anchal who is feeling guilty for what she dint do............
cutegirln thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolgals13

thanx...so sad for sid n even anchal who is feeling guilty for what she dint do............

yeah u r absolutely right
btw thanks for the update
Dawn Idol thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I feel terrible for Sid......😔 And i hate Ramakant 😡 for putting him thru this. No father sould be made to go thru something like this ....
I wish Anchal and Sid come closer and support each other and try to get the children back.
ferns82 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx for the update. i guess anchal will now help sid to get the kids back.
ferns
cutestar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
pooor anchal & sidarth ... i bet dey r gona do somethin 2 bring da kids back...