priyankat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
After watching the episodes today..I felt that Zeenat Aman is the best judge..she is very short, precise and to the point..never says anyhting rude but still conveys the point..I felt Amrita Singh was little over the top thought..what do u guys feel??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nrasheed thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well i have to agree with you, Amrita is Pakouing me to death with her over the usage of the word Pakou!! how many times did the lady use that word in this week's eppy.. i lost count after 4 times... as for the best Judge i have to say its gotta be the classy lady Shabana Azmiii... (in my opinion... ) but if you look at the entire panel of judges they all bring somthing of value... robina
linkin_vonsky thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amrita Singh is another version of Simon Cowell...

Only Shabanaji and Zeenatji are the decent judges...

priyankat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Even Mahesh Manjrekar is tolerable..but Amrita is certainly not...
kash101 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyankat

After watching the episodes today..I felt that Zeenat Aman is the best judge..she is very short, precise and to the point..never says anyhting rude but still conveys the point..I felt Amrita Singh was little over the top thought..what do u guys feel??

I agree!!!
Zeenat is the sweetest judge on the panel. No matter what she says....she says it so sweetly that you just can't take offence to her comments. Also, she is short and to the point and provides a lot of encouragement not only to her team but to the other jodis.
I love Shabanaji.....she is the ideal judge. She is impartial (though she does have a soft spot for her team) but doesn't overdo this. She tells the jodis what they did right and what they did wrong. She also provides advice on how to rectify their mistakes. She is assertive and if she feels that another judges opinion is incorrect she says so and sometimes explains why she does not agree. Again...you cannot take offence from the way she expresses herself and her comments.....but look at them as a learning experience. This is what an ideal judge/mentor should be....not just a commontator but a guide as well.
Mahesh....I like him too. He is stern when things gets out of hand and provides the father-figure element to the panel. He scolds the contestants and brings order to the situation. I notice that he does not give too may negative comments on the jodis. Sometimes...when he is not very happy with the performance...he keeps his comments very very short and abrupt.
Amrita......I would rather not comment on her! However, I would agree with her comment in the last episdoe...that Bollywood in not a sugar & spice industry. It is cut-throat and she, more than any of the other judges, is giving the jodis a taste of what to expect in the industry.