Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nandinee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
I think Neha will die..... the fact shes falling on the stomach during her pregnancy... signifies she might die....! and ofcourse simran & abhi are made for each other.... so i think the serial should end with abhi and simran getting back to each other...lets keep watching...
sarina_202 thumbnail
i kinda hope that abhi dies..that will take care of everything...
nandinee thumbnail
wow.. yeh toh kahaani mein twist ho jayeegi... lets see what happens!!
sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

After seeing the trailor i get these points in mind.

Simran will have a talk with Kiran. Kiran will tell her that Neha is suffering from insecurity and Simran is responsible for Neha's ill health during pregnancy. Simran will be shocked first, later after thinking about it, she will realise what great blunders she has committed by being close to Abhi even now. She then realises what Manas had tried to tell her. She will probably go to Manas and patch up. She then will might ask Manas to come back to her hospital. She might ask him to take care of the hospitals and goto London for Harsh's marriage. She will stay in London on a long holiday so that she can leave Abhi and Neha together.

Neha will have complicationd during labor and she will be critical. She will then realise that she made a mistake by marrying Abhi and that they both are made for each other. So she will ask Abhi to call Simran who is in London. Before dying, she will say sorry to Simran and tell her that Abhi and Simran should get united. and hand over her new born to Simran.

This is just my prediction after seeing the 3 trailors. What do you people feel about this???

nandinee thumbnail

oh wow sree thts an excellent dramatic explanation! well.. i hvn't watched all 3 trailors...so i can't comment..

but all i can say is .. seems like neha will die and abhi & simran will be 2gether..

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sree_20

After seeing the trailor i get these points in mind.

Simran will have a talk with Kiran. Kiran will tell her that Neha is suffering from insecurity and Simran is responsible for Neha's ill health during pregnancy. Simran will be shocked first, later after thinking about it, she will realise what great blunders she has committed by being close to Abhi even now. She then realises what Manas had tried to tell her. She will probably go to Manas and patch up. She then will might ask Manas to come back to her hospital. She might ask him to take care of the hospitals and goto London for Harsh's marriage. She will stay in London on a long holiday so that she can leave Abhi and Neha together.

Neha will have complicationd during labor and she will be critical. She will then realise that she made a mistake by marrying Abhi and that they both are made for each other. So she will ask Abhi to call Simran who is in London. Before dying, she will say sorry to Simran and tell her that Abhi and Simran should get united. and hand over her new born to Simran.

This is just my prediction after seeing the 3 trailors. What do you people feel about this???

That makes sense sree.And probably after that the serial will take it's leap.

But then what is Parmeet doing here??

innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

i'm in london - haven't seen the new trailor... .does anybody know if it has even been shown here?

x_TaniSha_x thumbnail
I never saw tha new trailor :(
bystander thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
have they shown any of these trailors in the US?
chow thumbnail
i found astitva_fan's comment very funny about abhi dying as
simran and neha are in white sarees. 😆