did anyone see the new trailor of astitva

nandinee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

i saw half of it... neha is in a white saree and so is simran... her last dialogue tht i heard was love is sacrificing and simran and abhi are made for each other...

well does it mean she is gonna die or something?? im so curious to know!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
that is the rumour i heard too. But I was hoping that this would not happen.

But then I think Simran ties up with Dr Brian not with Abhi. So her sacrifice would go for a waste...so sad😭😭😭
nandinee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hEY Smisha... i think the trailor signifies neha sacrificing...that is neha's dialogue abt sacrificing and abhi & simran are made for each other... so lets see what happens!
lalit1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
she is dying thats what it means
sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Actually there are 3 different trailors shown. One of Neha, one of Abhi and one of Simran.

As someone in the forum has said, Neha says Life is all but sacrifice and Abhi and Simran are made for each other.

Abhi says I am ready to carry on my married life but Simran i want you also in my life.

Simran in her trailor says Abhi i will not interfere in your family affairs. I want you and Neha to be happy. I can manage for myself.

These 3 come at different times.I wonder what this means on the whole.

rouble thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

this means keep guessing 😉
jk!
i don't think Dr. Brian and Simran could end up together coz they are czns in real life. i think neha might die and simran might go into another trauma or something coz of neha's death. but eventually simran and abhi should get married.

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
One thing it does signify is that somewhere down the line Neha realises her mistake and so does Simran.
alyssa thumbnail

hi im new...

neha IS going to die i think the director mentioned in an interview. but then nikki walia and parmeet sethi (simran and dr brian) are cousins in real life, it would be weird to have them act as lovers...

astitva_fan thumbnail

Hi..does this mean Abhi is going to die..since Simran n Neha are both wearing white sarees! 😭

TiN24 thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Isn't Neha pregnant? Or did she loose the baby again for the second time?