Roshni Chopra holidays in US

ar78655 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Roshni Chopra holidays in US

Roshni Chopra popularly known as Pia of Kasamh Se, is busy gearing up for the grand finale of her show Chak De Bachche. In addition to that, the star then plans to head to the US for an Independence Day parade after which she will take a well-deserved 10 day break.

Roshni feels proud to be part of the Independence parade in the US and says, "It's a really nice feeling to be part of the celebrations there. The organizers had called me and I immediately said yes." Roshini adds that after her performances her husband and sister will join her in the US for the holiday that she has been planning for a long time. She reveals, "My sister will be there with me and my husband will come later. I've wanted to take this break for some time now. After which I will start shooting for the second season of Chak De Kudis and Munde."

Roshni is thrilled to be hosting the second season of the show and says, "I'm happy to have the opportunity to host the show in the second season. This season will be very exciting as many younger participants will take part." Roshni reveals that this show has also giving her the chance to showcase her vast skills. She says, "As an actor I haven't really been able to showcase my singing and dancing talent but because of this show I got to do a lot of things."

Talking about her co-star Manoj Tiwari, she says, "We fight a lot on screen but off screen our chemistry is really good. We've never argued off stage, he is a nice person and we are very similar."

After Kasamh Se, Roshni will be busy shooting for the shows 70mm and Bol Bachan. She will also be taking part in an up coming fiction show. In addition to this she and her husband are also planning to launch their own production house.
Link http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2008/July/News_20080725_158

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mitu1228 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yea, she comin here in New Jersey for our parade on Oak Tree Road. Just like 10-20 minutes away. Its cool. She will b in the Zee Carnival 2, again in Jersey. Jerzey people got a lot of stars in their state. That means Roshni will be in NJ for about a month, or, so. Cool. Will b there 4 parade, but ZC she will b in NJ, but me in another state for masi's weddin. When in NJ the thin will not b there as it ends on the 1st. She will b comin along with Gurdeep to the parade n Ram n her in Z's thin.
555W59 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She seems to be doing really well and enjoying herself. She got out of KS at the right time. I hear Chak De is doing really well on 9X. Congrats to her.