Episode 85 - 500 flower baskets

musicalstorm thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Entire episode was a waste of time, but Maina was caught red handed while she was conspiring against Koyal.

Titli goes to office with a flower basket which has Garv's tiffin 🀣 imagine kitna pyaar hai dono mein 🀣 ki ek thappad maare aur dusra bewakoof bane.

Meri hasi chhut rahi thi us scene ko dekh kar

Then Garv's clients praised the love Tirv had for each other 🀣 Kahan ka love??? Konsi achhi loves story inke tarah hoti

Titli phoolo se basket sajaati hai to kabhi bhagwaan ko, phoolon ki duniya mein ek din dukaal aane hi wala hai, because Garv hates flowers so pichhli baar usne dukaan jaalyi thi iss baar woh saare ped paudhe jala dega, jisase Titli ko koi job opportunity na mile.

Garv's clients give 500 flower baskets contract to Titli, Maina supports Titli only because Koyal is against her.

Aur Titli paagal jaisi phir se Kanha ji se haath jod ke khadi thi 😑 Usko lat lag gai hai, Koyal/ Maina/ Drashti ko manane ki. Peeche bhaagti rehti hai unke

Kosha

P.S. Literally I saw a reel of Tirv and it was hilarious. Someone wrote POV : Only she can control his anger 🀣 and the video of lovey dovey Tirv is shown. When Titli was hiding her scar, the BGM played

Khushi Tumhari Hai Jab Isi Mein

Toh Hum Bhi Aansu Chupa Hi Lenge

Wajah Jo Puchhega Yeh Zamaana

Koyi Bahana Bana Hi Lenge

😲😳 I mean how???? Are this people nuts. And adding a cherry to the cake, Neha and Avinash liked the reel

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Needhi.A thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheGirlofRagas

Entire episode was a waste of time, but Maina was caught red handed while she was conspiring against Koyal.

Titli goes to office with a flower basket which has Garv's tiffin 🀣 imagine kitna pyaar hai dono mein 🀣 ki ek thappad maare aur dusra bewakoof bane.

Meri hasi chhut rahi thi us scene ko dekh kar

Then Garv's clients praised the love Tirv had for each other 🀣 Kahan ka love??? Konsi achhi loves story inke tarah hoti

Titli phoolo se basket sajaati hai to kabhi bhagwaan ko, phoolon ki duniya mein ek din dukaal aane hi wala hai, because Garv hates flowers so pichhli baar usne dukaan jaalyi thi iss baar woh saare ped paudhe jala dega, jisase Titli ko koi job opportunity na mile.

Garv's clients give 500 flower baskets contract to Titli, Maina supports Titli only because Koyal is against her.

Aur Titli paagal jaisi phir se Kanha ji se haath jod ke khadi thi 😑 Usko lat lag gai hai, Koyal/ Maina/ Drashti ko manane ki. Peeche bhaagti rehti hai unke

Kosha

P.S. Literally I saw a reel of Tirv and it was hilarious. Someone wrote POV : Only she can control his anger 🀣 and the video of lovey dovey Tirv is shown. When Titli was hiding her scar, the BGM played

Khushi Tumhari Hai Jab Isi Mein

Toh Hum Bhi Aansu Chupa Hi Lenge

Wajah Jo Puchhega Yeh Zamaana

Koyi Bahana Bana Hi Lenge

😲😳 I mean how???? Are this people nuts. And adding a cherry to the cake, Neha and Avinash liked the reel

Thanks for the tag

@bold wth😳

I thought Garv was supposedly a villain.....am i sadist? is something wrong with me? Because I'm not able to see any love story here!

Honestly ITV has made stories on such lines earlier like Doli armaano ki and the iconic saubhagyavati bhava with viraj dobriyal and they have treated it way better rather than romanticising domestic violence of a manchild. Honestly the women's rights activists should raise their voice against this show!

Naya_31 thumbnail

Both of them are clueless about their roles, script, and the main plot of the show lol πŸ€ͺπŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ€ͺ

Liked your last note lol πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

i really need to know what nasha the writers do before writing this show 🀣 its getting unbearable to even read. πŸ˜† I will send that person a flower basket with thorns 😈 I wonder if people will complain about this show now when it moves to 6:30pm slot for the kind of stuff they are showing about domestic violence and all. 11pm slot was ok but 6:30pm πŸ€”

I find it good though that maina supports titli only to show down koyal. cant stand that woman 🀣

as for the reel wtf 😲

Niyashi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Yes insta has those weird vms .Avi and Neha have liked them as well. The line hum aansu chupa hi lenge uff puke worthy πŸ€”gives such a wrong msg to women who are facing it in real.

And that only she can control his anger 🀣.Ha bhai uska punching bag ban kar

It looks like they want to romanticise this abuse.

Flowers flowers everywhere πŸ€ͺGarv aur pagalpanti karega. Isko til ke laddo nhi zeher khana chahiye.

amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for the tag πŸ‘πŸΌ

Honestly show is too boring...πŸ˜”

Garv loves ONLY himself...

Yes... I saw those kind if vms..

And i literally read comments in youtube saying Titli doesn't deserve Garv's love I was like r they in senses??

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

i really need to know what nasha the writers do before writing this show 🀣 its getting unbearable to even read. πŸ˜† I will send that person a flower basket with thorns 😈 I wonder if people will complain about this show now when it moves to 6:30pm slot for the kind of stuff they are showing about domestic violence and all. 11pm slot was ok but 6:30pm πŸ€”

I find it good though that maina supports titli only to show down koyal. cant stand that woman 🀣

as for the reel wtf 😲

I don’t think anybody watches this show on tv lol πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄ it’s way too boring per ITV basis lol

No acting skills

No story

Very bland.

musicalstorm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Needhi.A

Thanks for the tag

@bold wth😳

I thought Garv was supposedly a villain.....am i sadist? is something wrong with me? Because I'm not able to see any love story here!

Honestly ITV has made stories on such lines earlier like Doli armaano ki and the iconic saubhagyavati bhava with viraj dobriyal and they have treated it way better rather than romanticising domestic violence of a manchild. Honestly the women's rights activists should raise their voice against this show!

Nothing is wrong with you...You aren't a sadist or whatever. The makers aren't handling the show properly, romanticizing the violence is smiley11smiley11

musicalstorm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

i really need to know what nasha the writers do before writing this show smiley37 its getting unbearable to even read. smiley36 I will send that person a flower basket with thorns smiley15 I wonder if people will complain about this show now when it moves to 6:30pm slot for the kind of stuff they are showing about domestic violence and all. 11pm slot was ok but 6:30pm smiley24

I find it good though that maina supports titli only to show down koyal. cant stand that woman smiley29 smiley37

as for the reel wtf smiley3

6:30 pm in star plus means Titli is the next serial going off air smiley36 It has to go off air, for showing this piece of crap. 6:30 slot is really very critical

musicalstorm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niyashi

Yes insta has those weird vms smiley44.Avi and Neha have liked them as well. The line hum aansu chupa hi lenge uff puke worthy smiley24gives such a wrong msg to women who are facing it in real.

And that only she can control his anger smiley29smiley29smiley37.Ha bhai uska punching bag ban kar

It looks like they want to romanticise this abuse.

Flowers flowers everywhere smiley39Garv aur pagalpanti karega. Isko til ke laddo nhi zeher khana chahiye.

Pukeworthy VMs like seriously smiley11 The line used when Titli was hiding her scar in the VM is smiley11