Episode 75 - No one to understand

musicalstorm thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

There is no one to understand Titli

Garv as usual angry on Titli, Hiral conspires against Titli, Paresh misunderstands Titli, Koyal, Maina scolding Titli

Titli also knows that slapping is wrong, Garv's anger is wrong, Hiral is wrong but still uske aankho mein woh patti jaan puchhkar kholna nahi chahti

10 hours left for Titli to prove her innocence

Kosha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aaf311 thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Okay so for some reason I decided to watch today's episode

And it was bad to say the least

It's a typical ITV show except the ML is physically abusive as well instead of just mentally

Same villains, same miscommunication, everyone hating the FL, not trusting her

Bas wahi ghisa pita

Ruined my mood, honestly. There was no light-hearted moment in the episode. Negative all the way

Needhi.A thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicalstorm

There is no one to understand Titli

Garv as usual angry on Titli, Hiral conspires against Titli, Paresh misunderstands Titli, Koyal, Maina scolding Titli

Titli also knows that slapping is wrong, Garv's anger is wrong, Hiral is wrong but still uske aankho mein woh patti jaan puchhkar kholna nahi chahti

10 hours left for Titli to prove her innocence

Kosha

Why is she proving her innocence? Even if she complained what's wrong in that? And I dislike Koyal the most. She's so annoying and there's a lot of overacting. Even I watched the episode todays. These so called rich people are charging on their nayi naveli bahu for buying and expensive dressπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Don't even feel like saying anything further. It's plain boring and dumb.

musicalstorm thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Needhi.A

Why is she proving her innocence? Even if she complained what's wrong in that? And I dislike Koyal the most. She's so annoying and there's a lot of overacting. Even I watched the episode todays. These so called rich people are charging on their nayi naveli bahu for buying and expensive dressπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Don't even feel like saying anything further. It's plain boring and dumb.

Koyal is smiley7smiley7smiley7

She also looks irritating