Episode 74 - The police and the butterfly

musicalstorm thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Ankit is trying to save Titli but Madam ji ko woh Ankit bura lag raha hai...

Yaar seriously the villains are trying their level best to help Titli but 🤪

Dumb titli she feels that its easy to fool Hiral, woh khud easily fool ho jaati hai, iska matlab yeh nahi hai ki har koi easily fool ho jaata hoga

Garv is silent today and witnessing the Tamasha, but he tries to hit Ankit, but Garv beta tu jabra marega ek din.

Titli tells everyone she is Gayab because she was out to prove her innocence, LOL use laga sab uski efforts ko dekhkar usko believe karenge

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

thanks for the tag 👍🏼

titli :

download (2).jpeg

I wanna ask the makers what they wanna show.? I thought through titli they will show how to get out of toxic relationships.. how to raise voices against abuse .. but here am not seeing any progress??

Garv:

Gosh...

Niyashi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Ye makers confused lag rahe h .

Kya aur kyun dekh rahe h ye show question kar rahi hu. Pehla show hoga jisme villains actually mein FL ka bhala chahte h except for Hiral

musicalstorm thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: amlavs

thanks for the tag smiley20

titli :

download (2).jpeg

I wanna ask the makers what they wanna show.? I thought through titli they will show how to get out of toxic relationships.. how to raise voices against abuse .. but here am not seeing any progress??

Garv:

Gosh... smiley44

Everyday it is Garv doing Kameenapan, Family blaming Titli, Titli proving her innocence smiley39