Episode 66 - The toxic forgiveness

musicalstorm thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

The toxic forgiveness means an agreement to forgive a person even when they have not acknowledged their damaging behaviour or expressed that they are sorry...

Garv becomes a hero by saving the Daves πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

He has totally brainwashed the Daves πŸ˜† because for them Garv is their Kanhaji 🀒

While Titli was clueless and wondering ki yeh itna achha hai aur bura bhi hai

Garv sent those goons and he gave 10 lakhs to those goons so he can show his heroism πŸ˜•

Our Karate Monster, hit the goon for touching Titli and she saw Garv hitting the goons

Titli asked whether Garv has sent those goons, but Karate Monster royally lies to her...

Titli and Garv are in the car and Karate Master becomes a despo who needs forgiveness.

Aise kon sorry bolta hai? Tumne mujhe maaf kiya ya nahi. Mein tumse pyaar karta hu

Garv increases the speed of the car and forces her to forgive him. Forcefully Titli forgives him. And Karate Monster was on cloud 9. And royally asked Titli to hide her scar when her strand of hair uncovered the scar 😑😑😑

Kosha

PS: Garv ka naam meine Karate Monster rakha hai, ek to Karate karta hai aur rakshas wale gun hai isme

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snowfally thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Maybe it's stupid of me but I am feeling bad for Titli. Many girls tend to overlook obvious red flags in a person also because they cannot imagine that people can be so deceptive. Sometimes, being innocent and good is also a curse. Garv's toxic behaviour is escalating very fast. Titli won't be able to tolerate his behaviour for very long, I feel. It will be interesting to see what she does once she completely understands how he gaslights her.

Needhi.A thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicalstorm

The toxic forgiveness means an agreement to forgive a person even when they have not acknowledged their damaging behaviour or expressed that they are sorry...

He has totally brainwashed the Daves πŸ˜† because for them Garv is their Kanhaji 🀒

Garv sent those goons and he gave 10 lakhs to those goons so he can show his heroism πŸ˜•

Our Karate Monster, hit the goon for touching Titli and she saw Garv hitting the goons

Titli asked whether Garv has sent those goons, but Karate Monster royally lies to her...

Titli and Garv are in the car and Karate Master becomes a despo who needs forgiveness.

Aise kon sorry bolta hai? Tumne mujhe maaf kiya ya nahi. Mein tumse pyaar karta hu

Garv increases the speed of the car and forces her to forgive him. Forcefully Titli forgives him. And Karate Monster was on cloud 9. And royally asked Titli to hide her scar when her strand of hair uncovered the scar 😑😑😑

Kosha

PS: Garv ka naam meine Karate Monster rakha hai, ek to Karate karta hai aur rakshas wale gun hai isme

He is toxic and she is blind!

aaf311 thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

he paid those gunde? And that too 10 lakhs? Garv aap free ke paise baat rahe ho toh mujhe bhi dedo, I will gladly accept, won't make you exert any energy in beating me up also 😊

Garv reaching new lows everyday

Naya_31 thumbnail

This show is nonsense lol πŸ€ͺ

amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

thanks for the tag πŸ‘πŸΌ

Garv doesn't love tilti he is just in love with the idea of being in love to gaslight her, manipulate her...

Am happy they put a hold on taking their wedding next level...

He is going low more..

Titli am feeling bad for her.. she still does not understand his nature... soon she ll bagoooooo.. becoz he wont give divorce to her even if she files,,,,

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks for the update

Even though my jaw get tight seeing Garv and his ridiculous excuses, this is what happen to women of abuse. They don't fight back right away, cause they still have trust in their partner and most of the time blame themselves

and make excuses to cover their injury.

Titli should listen to her instance and know this man is lying

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicalstorm

Kosha

Garv's problem the guy is crazy for Titli but does not know the right way to express love for his mate/wife now.He believes that his way of loving her is the right approach also being very much insecure and possessive about her.

If he has ever loved her truly then he should change for her didn't he say in front of the whole world that he's empty without her?

Edited by masked - 1 years ago
curious1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I can’t believe this show is still on.Annoying story no substance and bad actors.

How can they show a girl tolerating this kind of abusive behavior. MCPs are writing these shows. I am completely off star plus show right now.

musicalstorm thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Snowfally

Maybe it's stupid of me but I am feeling bad for Titli. Many girls tend to overlook obvious red flags in a person also because they cannot imagine that people can be so deceptive. Sometimes, being innocent and good is also a curse. Garv's toxic behaviour is escalating very fast. Titli won't be able to tolerate his behaviour for very long, I feel. It will be interesting to see what she does once she completely understands how he gaslights her.

Yes, there are good girls, who ignore the red flags, Garv's slap to Titli was a high point. If still Titli is silent then it is called dumbness.

My goodness I can tell you, that I easily believe what the other person says, but if that person does wrong to me. I almost adjust my time for everyone, I never refuse to help, I try to behave in a way which others feel good, I stay silent . But if someone does wrong to me Then the other person is screwed for sure. I question them badly so bad that I will leave someone frustrated to the core.

Or else people in my life, will say that Kosha is the most good girl, but only those who have had argument knows how I am. They believe that its easy to fool me. They believe that I dont know enough, but jiske saath bigadi woh zindagi bhar mujhe pagal hi kahega πŸ˜† Saamnewala mere saamne haath jod dega ya mujhse baat karna hi bandh kar dega.

Agar Garv mere saamne hota to meri puri body fractured ho jaati, kyunki usko suna suna ke kaan tod dene the meine to...Usko written mein roz aisa pareshaan karti ki, ki woh roz mujh par attack karne aata...

Goodness means I am always there to help you but I wont support you when you lose your righteousness, Dumbness means everyone is seeking advantage but I am helping the other person and helping him/her in the sins

There are dumb girls definitely in this world, but good girls...A big sigh...are definitely there, but Titli is not a good girl, but a dumb girl