Episode 65 - Sorry hurts the ego

musicalstorm thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Titli hides her scar in front of Koyal

When things like abuse happen, you should immediately inform someone but Titli is busy in hiding the scars πŸ˜” I mean why???? Purane zamaane mein aurate aisa karti thi, but ab zamana naya hai, kyunki woh aurat chhupati hai aur pati ko yeh sab karne ki aur himmat milati hai. Then it happens that when we actually reveal our truth then no one believes us...

Titli is upset, I mean upset is the most basic word I am using here. But she is crying. Garv is so called guilty about his actions. Garv says I cant go back to the past and undo things 😑 Ab isko koi kya hi kahe

He applies ointment her scar, but janaab sorry nahi bolte

When he has to speak sorry to Titli, he says meine kisiko yeh sorry nahi bolta and falana falana.

Sorry is an expression which doesn't hurts the ego, it only happens when a person is much polite and values the relationship more than his own ego. Garv ko yeh baatein samajh kahan aayegi

Titli next day is fighting with the goons and CVs woh mark cheeks pe karna bhul jaate hai πŸ˜†

Titli is full on Karate Mode but her efforts goes in vain, Garv Maharaj saves her...

Kosha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

thanks for the tag πŸ‘πŸΌ

download.jpeg

Needhi.A thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicalstorm

When things like abuse happen, you should immediately inform someone but Titli is busy in hiding the scars πŸ˜” I mean why???? Purane zamaane mein aurate aisa karti thi, but ab zamana naya hai, kyunki woh aurat chhupati hai aur pati ko yeh sab karne ki aur himmat milati hai. Then it happens that when we actually reveal our truth then no one believes us...

Titli is upset, I mean upset is the most basic word I am using here. But she is crying. Garv is so called guilty about his actions. Garv says I cant go back to the past and undo things 😑 Ab isko koi kya hi kahe

When he has to speak sorry to Titli, he says meine kisiko yeh sorry nahi bolta and falana falana.

Sorry is an expression which doesn't hurts the ego, it only happens when a person is much polite and values the relationship more than his own ego. Garv ko yeh baatein samajh kahan aayegi

Titli next day is fighting with the goons and CVs woh mark cheeks pe karna bhul jaate hai πŸ˜†

Titli is full on Karate Mode but her efforts goes in vain, Garv Maharaj saves her...

Kosha

I don't have to watch the show, thanks to your updates. Thitli is a classic example of ignoring red flags. Even if she's not filing a complain against him I would have preferred her slapping him back rather than sitting and crying. I saw it in a Pakistani drama where the husband slapped the wife and she slapped him right back in face and leaves the house right away. If Titli cannot leave the house or file a complain she should have slapped him back and made a tamasha out of him publicly.

musicalstorm thumbnail

Originally posted by: amlavs

thanks for the tag πŸ‘πŸΌ

download.jpeg

Yeh Garv ko lawyer kisne banaya?

Usko Karate mein championship mein platinum medal milta

Lawyer to POV se khelte hai, yeh to physical ho jaata hai kisike bhi saath

musicalstorm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Needhi.A

I don't have to watch the show, thanks to your updates. Thitli is a classic example of ignoring red flags. Even if she's not filing a complain against him I would have preferred her slapping him back rather than sitting and crying. I saw it in a Pakistani drama where the husband slapped the wife and she slapped him right back in face and leaves the house right away. If Titli cannot leave the house or file a complain she should have slapped him back and made a tamasha out of him publicly.

There is a case of Rashika Jain, if you know, this case is of Kolkata caught limelight because of Rashika's friends actions which demands justice for Rashika. She committed a suicide because of the inlaws torture.

Filing a case isn't Titli's cup of tea as of now. Slapping him back is also not Titli's nature as of now. But she could have left his house and told it to somebody atleast as of now. Show the scar to somebody, if not police then she could have told to Kakima atleast. Koyal wont believe her. She should tell it to her friend Bhakti. Some humble girls cant slap back, but those girls tend to leave the inlaws house. Titli should leave that house and seek advice and then show Garv his place. Pehle apne vishwaas mein kisiko lo aur saamnewale ki band bajao, because of if Titli slaps Garv then he is a lawyer and he is a person who twists facts so that he looks good. And people in his house are mad for him, if she will slap him, then they will show her hell in that house.

I dont know whether my opinion is right or wrong, but I know Garv is vile, he might break her hand. Titli usko tamacha marna chahiye par sahi waqt aane par, when there is a proper proof that Garv is a vile character. when Garv doesn't have any room to escape.

Rashika Jain didn't tell her parents about her inlaws torture when it happened, she told it after she couldn't tolerate it. But then the parents of both the parties said to Rashika that her husband wont misbehave with her. She again went to the inlaws and lost her life then.

Naya_31 thumbnail

Kosha

so she can fight others, but not her husband lol

Also, Garv saving her from outsiders then abusing her. Real nonsense.

πŸ€ͺkuch bhi plot.

musicalstorm thumbnail

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

so she can fight others, but not her husband lol

Also, Garv saving her from outsiders then abusing her. Real nonsense.

πŸ€ͺkuch bhi plot.

Yeah...

Precap: Titli is accused of filing a complain against Garv by Mani and Titli is begging Garv that she didn't do it and Garv says prove it. titli says I will prove it to you within 3 days and he replies what if you are unable to prove the same πŸ€ͺ

Naya_31 thumbnail

Yeah...

Precap: Titli is accused of filing a complain against Garv by Mani and Titli is begging Garv that she didn't do it and Garv says prove it. titli says I will prove it to you within 3 days and he replies what if you are unable to prove the same πŸ€ͺ

lol Hiral filed the complaint right? It's the same one lol

Delusional: this a love story lol

musicalstorm thumbnail

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

lol Hiral filed the complaint right? It's the same one lol

Delusional: this a love story lol

On youtube people write under the comment section that TIRV is the best couple πŸ˜†

amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

even in IG and Twitter too romantic VMs and all... I'm seeing an account continuously almost justifying Garv...

all forgot the base of the show.. not to blame them because the makers first forgot it...