Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naya_31 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

Yeah, he loved her. But the epilogue never showed that she went back to him. She was raising her daughter on her own.

😃 so they meet in the sequel.
heavenlybliss thumbnail

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

😃 so they meet in the sequel.

They meet in the epilogue too, but it just showed that they still had feelings for each other.

I honestly wish there wasn't a sequel. It wasn't as good as the first book. Didn't meet my expectations.😆

aaf311 thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Things will only get worse before a new character enters to help Titli realise that Garv is abusing her then she will leave him.

And the saviour will be

Drumroll please

The policeman

aaf311 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

Yeah, but here they made her childhood friend negative too.😆 But in the first book she did not end up with him, she chose to stay alone with her daughter so I dont think they will bring a hero for Titli here either.

Even if they do bring her friend back in the story, it will just be to make Garv more insecure and toxic.🤢

Childhood friend negative? Sorry, haven't been watching, just reading updates. Which childhood friend are you talking about? Bhakti?

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aaf311

Childhood friend negative? Sorry, haven't been watching, just reading updates. Which childhood friend are you talking about? Bhakti?

we were talking about the book “it ends with us” Titli most likely has a similar plot.
aaf311 thumbnail

we were talking about the book “it ends with us” Titli most likely has a similar plot.

Oh the booookkkk

Okay now it makes sense

I don't read Colleen Hoover lol

I've heard it ends with us is different from the rest of her books though so might give it a try

musicalstorm thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

Kya nonsense chal raha hai 🫣 na garv villain hai na hero beech ka baingan going left to right 🥱🥱🥱 and sorry word toh zindagi mein nahi seekha. Honestly ik it will kill the show story but i really want a bg story why garv is like this warna it makes no sense anymore this brhaviour. Aur agar writers zyada kheenchenge iss track ko without any bg story this show wont last long 🙄 no head no tail storys and plots have ruined many shows

Koi bg story nahi milegi ab to tu dekhna

musicalstorm thumbnail

there’s no background behind his obnoxious behaviour. He is just an arrogant know it all short tempered person who needs anger management. The story is FL centric who’s mother also suffered domestic violence, which the former isn’t aware of. Titli might break free when her sufferings hit rock bottom. She will meet a childhood friend most probably real soon. He will help her get out of the abusive marriage.

Bel buddhi CVs ko yeh apka achha idea samajh aayega kya? 🤣

musicalstorm thumbnail

she’ll maybe not just now, but she’ll

When She will 😕

musicalstorm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niyashi

He has still has so much ego. He didn't say sorry for once. He still justified himself.

Previously he had beaten a guy for publicily slapping his wife aur tabhi pata tha ek din ye kand khud bhi karega.

I laughed when he was banging his hand and Titli didn't stop him 🤣 his face 😆

Ishaani and the police guy are siblings .dekho kya kar pate hai ye. The guy was concerned about Titli.

Garv is fine till you satisfy the ego, once you dont he is a monster 😡

Why Garv is not fighting any case?

Bina Kaam Dhandhe ka, muft ki rotiyaan tod raha hai