Episode 64 - Chanta Laga, Kanta Laga

musicalstorm thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Garv slapped Titli just because they lost in the paper dance competition and she laughed at him and said Garv aapse itna bhi nahi ho paya...

Titli ko jo chanta laga hai, that she was almost numb and she got the second shock...Garv said meri izzat koi mazaak nahi hai

Titli was silent and didn't talk to Garv after the slap while he was pretending to be guilty and said I love you Titli. But that moron didn't speak a sorry once

Titli And Garv leave the resort and they're in the car. Titli is disappointed with Garv. While he is trying to manipulate Titli but he doesn't carries one ounce of guilt in him. He doesn't even speaks a Sorry. Instead he bangs his hand and try to hurt his hand for hurting Titli. He felt that she will stop him from doing so but she didn't. And she clearly said that you are the reason of my tears.

Ankit (The police man) and Ishaani are siblings.

Kosha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naya_31 thumbnail

Things will only get worse before a new character enters to help Titli realise that Garv is abusing her then she will leave him.

amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

thanks for the tag๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

S-O-R-R-Y. I think Garv never registered this word ever...

expecting from him is a waste.. because he won't accept he did wrong...

what a cry baby... I know u are angry with me. really?

TAKE IT GARV:

1593967885188.jpeg

Tilti madam was giving him the silent treatment let's see how long.. because he'll have another heroic entry and saves her from goons...

he can't allow others to misbehave with her becoz he has to do the honors.

lets see..

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amlavs

TAKE IT GARV:

1593967885188.jpeg

Tilti madam was giving him the silent treatment let's see how long.. because he'll have another heroic entry and saves her from goons...

lets see..

worst useless character of ITV lol seriously there's literally not one thing about him that I like lol boring!
amlavs thumbnail

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

worst useless character of ITV lol seriously there's literally not one thing about him that I like lol boring!

exactly.... when he was hitting all his hand on the car and expecting a reaction from Titli... these are all 80's dramas... he doesn't do anything unexpected... Garv is now a days very predictable character, we know what he'll do next... nothing is interesting to the audience to hook into the story..

Naya_31 thumbnail

exactly.... when he was hitting all his hand on the car and expecting a reaction from Titli... these are all 80's dramas... he doesn't do anything unexpected... Garv is now a days very predictable character, we know what he'll do next... nothing is interesting to the audience to hook into the story..

i liked him in the initial episodes, but now itโ€™s all Image boring lol most probably coz of overall lack of flair in his acting and character lol
amlavs thumbnail

i liked him in the initial episodes, but now itโ€™s all Image boring lol most probably coz of overall lack of flair in his acting and character lol

very true..

musicalstorm thumbnail

Things will only get worse before a new character enters to help Titli realise that Garv is abusing her then she will leave him.

Who will help her?

She herself doesn't want anybody to help her ๐Ÿ˜† Because woh khud to lawyer ban gai thi Garv ki police ke saamne

musicalstorm thumbnail

TAKE IT GARV:

1593967885188.jpeg

lets see..

The way Titli fought with goons, uska adha gussa bhi Garv bhi karti to maza aata

musicalstorm thumbnail

Ab Garv bachayega Titli ko, then she will be grateful to him, it will go on and on