Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: musicalstorm

While I have no courage to watch long running dramas...Or any sony show, colors show, zee tv show...Because I watch Anupama and This and KKK (on and off) 😂😂😂

No korean shows, no movies. Because they're all same, here this show motivates that it's better to be self obsessed rather than falling love 😂😂

Being self obsessed is a wrong thing, but thoda hona padta hai

Nothing in store for me till MasterChef comes, or Till my favorite Jennifer Winget/Karan Wahi comes on screen or some suspense filled drama comes. My favorites when come on screen I will leave Titli and Anupama both.

But mere favs to aane se rahe, bas dekh kar lagta hai ki band mere akele ki nahi baji hai 😂 Ek fav dear ishq mein Sehban Azim tha, aur usmein dil tut gaya. Tabse non romantic shows ko hi dekhungi. Yahan Garv villain hai isiliye dil nahi tutega.

The Jhatka of Dear Ishq was so high, and mere favorites kabhi bhi ek saath nahi aate. Dil tutne aadat ho gai hai. I don't know will I ever be able to see Jennifer Winget and Karan Wahi/Sehban Azim together in show. My Channa Mereya gave me a shock.

Ab mujhe kisi romantic show ke liye pagal hona hi nahi hai. First D3 broke my heart, then Channa Mereya, then Beyhadh, then Dear Ishq...Sabhi shows ki ending properly hui bhi nahi. Isiliye Titli mein Dil nahi tutega mera

I can feel ur pain kosha. 💔 CM broke my heart too and I wish to see KW back soon as well. But ur right titli might not break our hearts

PS: I didnt know ur kw fan and cm fan 🤗

musicalstorm thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: la_Reine

How long are you planning to keep watching this Kosha 😅

Till eternity 🤣

Nahi nahi aisi koi baat nahi hai,

Actually mein kisi par gussa nahi karti hu, to iske madhyam se gussa ho jaata hai 😆

Because I know a case exactly like Garv Mehta in real life too. I mentioned that case before also. My Didi was also gaslighted, she was abused, she then understood that all that time she was used and abused. She fought for the divorce and it was like a war for her. Didi cried after her victory and that person is still leaving no stone unturned to trouble her.

I watched Mose Chhal Kiye Jaaye not religiously but Armaan was bitter in the beginning, here that guy was just like Garv Mehta. You know he is also a Gujarati.

musicalstorm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

Channa Mereya and Dear ishq ki ending achi nhi hui I agree. But still they are better than long running TV shows.

And Don't attach yourself too much with any show.😊 it

No no I am not attached with any show. Ki un shows ke bina ji na sake.

But the rosy picture all the romantic shows give is very unrealistic to me.

Mein zyada shows nahi dekhti, suspense, crime intrigues me, few romantic shows. But in general my tolerance level is high, when it comes to shows/ or any damn thing. I always think ke yeh pagalpanti to hoti hi rahegi TV mein. I even tolerate when someone taunts me. I let it go. If someone scolds me, I listen without giving back. I am not attached to any person, so show se attached hone ka to question hi nahi hai.

But mujhe bahut saare jhatke lage hai TV duniya mein se. Story mere fav show ki sahi se khatam ho jaaye woh hi bahut hai. Which my shows three fav shows didn't get it properly. I dont miss the show more but I miss the actor more. It was so good on KW's part that he showed his involvement that Channa Mereya can end properly. Beyhadh and Dear Ishq didn't get that ending. I let it go but IF is a medium were I can express that how much I wanted that these shows had a good fate. Kuchh dard yahan share kar lete hai, because serial ka dukh IF par hi share achhe se hota hai

POW Bandi Yudhh Ke is my another favorite show, which isn't available anywhere online. POW was the best TV show I have ever watched in my lifetime. It gives me goosebumps, the music, the actors, the story, the emotions. I love to watch my fav shows again & again, I forget watching the shows with time, but some day I wanna see that again and I search that whether is it available online? My efforts go into vain and then I forget the show but still this show tops my fav list even today.

musicalstorm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

I can feel ur pain kosha. 💔 CM broke my heart too and I wish to see KW back soon as well. But ur right titli might not break our hearts

PS: I didnt know ur kw fan and cm fan 🤗

You can find me in the episode discussion thread there. It was fun with Devashree, Ziva, and many more friends. I didn't analyse the episodes there because I was busy in episode thread 😆 Are kya halla macha uss din jab KW ne prank kiya tha. Here I am writing an update, still I get few notifications, there no one wrote an update still I got 100 notifications in a day 😆 Notifications clear karte karte hi thak jaati thi 😆

We laughed so much there. That forum was amazing ❤️

Forever a KW fan 😳 He is the heart throb ❤️

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Till eternity 🤣

Nahi nahi aisi koi baat nahi hai,

Actually mein kisi par gussa nahi karti hu, to iske madhyam se gussa ho jaata hai 😆

Because I know a case exactly like Garv Mehta in real life too. I mentioned that case before also. My Didi was also gaslighted, she was abused, she then understood that all that time she was used and abused. She fought for the divorce and it was like a war for her. Didi cried after her victory and that person is still leaving no stone unturned to trouble her.

I watched Mose Chhal Kiye Jaaye not religiously but Armaan was bitter in the beginning, here that guy was just like Garv Mehta. You know he is also a Gujarati.

The story is relatable to the most of us. I tuned in for the story only. It's the execution which sucks and is boring me to death. You should read It Ends With Us instead, it is much much better than this.

I am happy your sister stood up for herself, such a brave brave girl. Not everyone has those guts. Most women will endure their husband's toxicity until their last breath.

MCKJ had much better execution than this show. I really enjoyed it up until Soumya was sent to the asylum and the leap happened.

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

You can find me in the episode discussion thread there. It was fun with Devashree, Ziva, and many more friends. I didn't analyse the episodes there because I was busy in episode thread 😆 Are kya halla macha uss din jab KW ne prank kiya tha. Here I am writing an update, still I get few notifications, there no one wrote an update still I got 100 notifications in a day 😆 Notifications clear karte karte hi thak jaati thi 😆

We laughed so much there. That forum was amazing ❤️

Forever a KW fan 😳 He is the heart throb ❤️

Acha i was silent member of CM 😵 i started watching the show quite late

Lol I remember wahi is a prankster 🤣 kya halla machata hai woh. I miss the forum

I admire the fact u still write updates here 🤣

musicalstorm thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

The story is relatable to the most of us. I tuned in for the story only. It's the execution which sucks and is boring me to death. You should read It Ends With Us instead, it is much much better than this.

I am happy your sister stood up for herself, such a brave brave girl. Not everyone has those guts. Most women will endure their husband's toxicity until their last breath.

MCKJ had much better execution than this show. I really enjoyed it up until Soumya was sent to the asylum and the leap happened.

Mose chhal Kiye Jaay was definitely better. Even Armaan looked as a villain.

Didi is so brave, she now is a single mother but she is one of the happiest people I know on this planet. The way she enjoys her life is so commendable, mujhe apne aap par sharam aati hai ki mein kyun aisa nahi kar paati 😆 I love her a lot, because she is the mature most person I know in my life. She is my motivation, I feel no pain can bother me after talking to Didi

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Mose chhal Kiye Jaay was definitely better. Even Armaan looked as a villain.

Didi is so brave, she now is a single mother but she is one of the happiest people I know on this planet. The way she enjoys her life is so commendable, mujhe apne aap par sharam aati hai ki mein kyun aisa nahi kar paati 😆 I love her a lot, because she is the mature most person I know in my life. She is my motivation, I feel no pain can bother me after talking to Didi

I wish I had someone like that in my life.