Episode 55 - The accident

musicalstorm thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Garv doesn't listens to Titli and makes us her feel guilty. While Koyal is angry on Titli for making him angry. And this idiot again brings a gift for her and again Titli she is impressed. Garv then praises the Halwa made by Titli saying it is the best Halwa ever made 😂 Making Koyal jealous of Titli...Koyal then show offs that see how Garv is loving Titli after having a huge fight 🙄 Idiotic Koyal.

Now again Garv is angry on Titli why? Not because she didn't come to meet him but she told Koyal about the fight 🙄 This guy is just psychotic. Titli says she didn't tell her but it was someone else who told her. Titli before said that she doesn't wants a Tod fod wala guy and now she saw the Tod fod she is begging him for mercy. Titli and Garv are in the car, she says that she knows that he didn't push her intentionally. What she spoke blew away my mind. And Garv adds that ek abusive husband ka tag to de hi diya tha tumne

Garv is about the hit the dog. Poor dog like seriously is accident mein uski hi kismat achhi thi. Titli tells Garv to stop to save the dog. While the truck at the full speed was about to hit Titli but it hits Garv. As you all know he is badly injured. He saves Titli. He didn't think for a moment to save her. That was surprising from Garv's part. Titli is shattered seeing him. He is taken to a hospital

Whereas that police man is in the Mehta house to arrest Garv for the domestic violence act done by Garv as complained by Hiral. Koyal lies that Garv didn't push her. When the police says that hume ghar mein aane do then Koyal misbehaves with the police. Seriously she has no manners. Yeh to police thi, ghar mein kisi bhi mehmaan ke saath aisa hi karti hai.

Titli is crying and she will be more grateful to Garv now. When she was an orphan, Paresh took care for her. The family is bad but Titli unka ehsaan manti hai isiliye unhe achha manti hai. Now Garv will be her GOD after this accident

The families are in the hospital, Seeing Titli cry, Koyal scolds her. She is a Pagal Aurat. Mani understands that what happened with Garv was an accident but Koyal blames Titli for filing a complain against Garv for domestic violence. Are yaar ek nai misunderstanding.

Precap : Garv in the bed, police in the hospital to arrest Garv.

Kosha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for the tag 👍🏼

Garv yaar... I donno what to say about him...

Next police dramaaa..... give us a gap for problems....

Badimaaaa am out of words for her....

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Hats off to you kosha.. I have no courage to see this drama now.

musicalstorm thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

While I have no courage to watch long running dramas...Or any sony show, colors show, zee tv show...Because I watch Anupama and This and KKK (on and off) 😂😂😂

No korean shows, no movies. Because they're all same, here this show motivates that it's better to be self obsessed rather than falling love 😂😂

Being self obsessed is a wrong thing, but thoda hona padta hai

Nothing in store for me till MasterChef comes, or Till my favorite Jennifer Winget/Karan Wahi comes on screen or some suspense filled drama comes. My favorites when come on screen I will leave Titli and Anupama both.

But mere favs to aane se rahe, bas dekh kar lagta hai ki band mere akele ki nahi baji hai 😂 Ek fav dear ishq mein Sehban Azim tha, aur usmein dil tut gaya. Tabse non romantic shows ko hi dekhungi. Yahan Garv villain hai isiliye dil nahi tutega.

The Jhatka of Dear Ishq was so high, and mere favorites kabhi bhi ek saath nahi aate. Dil tutne aadat ho gai hai. I don't know will I ever be able to see Jennifer Winget and Karan Wahi/Sehban Azim together in show. My Channa Mereya gave me a shock.

Ab mujhe kisi romantic show ke liye pagal hona hi nahi hai. First D3 broke my heart, then Channa Mereya, then Beyhadh, then Dear Ishq...Sabhi shows ki ending properly hui bhi nahi. Isiliye Titli mein Dil nahi tutega mera

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicalstorm

While I have no courage to watch long running dramas...Or any sony show, colors show, zee tv show...Because I watch Anupama and This and KKK (on and off) 😂😂😂

No korean shows, no movies. Because they're all same, here this show motivates that it's better to be self obsessed rather than falling love 😂😂

Being self obsessed is a wrong thing, but thoda hona padta hai

Nothing in store for me till MasterChef comes, or Till my favorite Jennifer Winget/Karan Wahi comes on screen or some suspense filled drama comes. My favorites when come on screen I will leave Titli and Anupama both.

But mere favs to aane se rahe, bas dekh kar lagta hai ki band mere akele ki nahi baji hai 😂 Ek fav dear ishq mein Sehban Azim tha, aur usmein dil tut gaya. Tabse non romantic shows ko hi dekhungi. Yahan Garv villain hai isiliye dil nahi tutega.

The Jhatka of Dear Ishq was so high, and mere favorites kabhi bhi ek saath nahi aate. Dil tutne aadat ho gai hai. I don't know will I ever be able to see Jennifer Winget and Karan Wahi/Sehban Azim together in show. My Channa Mereya gave me a shock.

Ab mujhe kisi romantic show ke liye pagal hona hi nahi hai. First D3 broke my heart, then Channa Mereya, then Beyhadh, then Dear Ishq...Sabhi shows ki ending properly hui bhi nahi. Isiliye Titli mein Dil nahi tutega mera

Channa Mereya and Dear ishq ki ending achi nhi hui I agree. But still they are better than long running TV shows.

And Don't attach yourself too much with any show.😊

Nichuss thumbnail

atleast Mani had brain to understand the situation

Redflag thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 6

This is the only show I am enjoying right now. Garv my boy he didn't disappoint me. He has ego problem & anger issue but when it's comes to Titli he can do anything. Bas sorry bolna sikhja I know Titli will make him realise his mistakes

Redflag thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 6

That accident scene was really well executed.

heavenlybliss thumbnail

How long are you planning to keep watching this Kosha 😅

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

same pinch right now 🤣