Episode 51 - Just to impress him

musicalstorm thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Today's episode was cringe pro max πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ No words to describe today's episode...

Titli plans a surprise for a family to impress Garv and his family. Both of them share a romantic moment then. While Garv plans a special date for them. Ek ko akele time spend karna hai, to dusre ko family ko manana hai πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Why I am laughing at this thing is because yeh dono ke POV match hi nahi hote aur shaadi kaise kar li inhone.

Both are busy in planning their own surprise. But Garv says that Family ko bhi surprise karenge aur hamari bhi alag se hogi πŸ˜‚Normally when people are having a family dinner, do couples get a time to plan their alone time? No, No No...This Garv indirectly says that Titli will impress the family members and Garv too...

Yeh sab Titli ne decoration kiya, khana banaya, sabko impress kiya ek din mein kaise? πŸ˜‚ Garv also called The Dave family to mend the relations. Bhai Garv tune manaya kaise? 😧 Agar koi mera collar khinchega to use mein maaf nahi karungi. I feel he has kept Paresh under the gunpoint. Garv feels that Titli's family isn't good to her, still he called them. He should have shown a mirror to Titli.

Titli apologies to all and offers flowers to all. And there so called Nayi Shuruaat starts. Titli offers mocktail to all πŸ˜‚ While Garv has plan to drink alcohol πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„ I will break my head guys.

Garv and Titli spend some quality time. And Garv serves alcohol/cocktail to Titli πŸ™„πŸ˜ πŸ˜  Alcohol is injurious to health and it is Titli's choice to drink the same. But Garv addresses himself as Pati Parmeshwar πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘Š and makes her drink the same. During the Golgappa time, he strongly refused. Now he is forcing Titli. Alcohol kuchh ladkiyon ke liye paap hai, mere liye bhi hai. I am for sure it is a sin for Titli but just to impress Garv she told that drinking alcohol isn't a sin. Titli drinks it even she says no.

She is having a hangover. And wait for the Dhamaka tomorrow.She will be caught drunk and the entire family will blame her while Garv's entire act of violence will be ignored

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for the tag.πŸ€—

Am seriously confused whats the purpose of today's epi.. Titli and Garv POV never matches we know that πŸ˜†

Garv is full on high...he was not happy with the guy who came from abroad to just get beatings from Garv tomorrow πŸ˜†

Yes..tomorrow Titli ll be blamed asusual Garv ll stand quiet and she will cry buckets and apologizes to Garv...same cycle repeats..

This Manikant cant smile a bit.... he is always stiff...

As per promo Titli slowly realises Garv is a red flag...

musicalstorm thumbnail

Originally posted by: amlavs

Thanks for the tag.πŸ€—

Am seriously confused whats the purpose of today's epi.. Titli and Garv POV never matches we know that πŸ˜†

Garv is full on high...he was not happy with the guy who came from abroad to just get beatings from Garv tomorrow πŸ˜†

Yes..tomorrow Titli ll be blamed asusual Garv ll stand quiet and she will cry buckets and apologizes to Garv...same cycle repeats..

This Manikant cant smile a bit.... he is always stiff...

As per promo Titli slowly realises Garv is a red flag...

Will she realise or not? that's a big question...

Titli will be blamed for drinking alcohol, Garv will not be blamed for bringing alcohol

Titli will be blamed for not walking properly, Garv will not be blamed for forcing her to drink

amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: musicalstorm

Will she realise or not? that's a big question...

Titli will be blamed for drinking alcohol, Garv will not be blamed for bringing alcohol

Titli will be blamed for not walking properly, Garv will not be blamed for forcing her to drink

Exactly.. I feeling bad for her.. all her efforts are not gonna work as her husband's anger is there to destroy it...😭 She saw a glimpse of their toxicity before wedding.. Garv nonsense will be ignored in the name of he was under alcohol influence..... Titli will be blamed badly....

Hopefully after this madam stops pleasing people....

Naya_31 thumbnail

Comedy fest this lol πŸ€ͺ🀣

musicalstorm thumbnail

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

Comedy fest this lol πŸ€ͺ🀣

See the hypocrisy...

Aaj Alcohol pine wali rasam kaisi lagi?

🀣

Naya_31 thumbnail

See the hypocrisy...

Aaj Alcohol pine wali rasam kaisi lagi?

🀣

I haven't watched episodes since I don't know how long lol it's just your funny updates. πŸ˜‰
musicalstorm thumbnail

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

I haven't watched episodes since I don't know how long lol it's just your funny updates. πŸ˜‰

DCD's story is progressing...

We are getting DCD scenes

aaf311 thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

DCD's story is progressing...

We are getting DCD scenes

DCD ke kuch updates de do please 😭

And thank you for the constant updates! I've stopped watching as well πŸ˜†

Niyashi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Titli aur Garv romantic scenes were cute .

Ye dono surprise surprise khelte khelte family ko shock denge.

Garv ne kaka aur family ko manaya kaise bhai. Sorry toh bola nhi jaata isse.

Titli ka ek bhi din sukoon se nhi beet raha.

Garv toh rangeele mizaaz ka nikla. Alcohol and all. But i didn't like the timing. It was better if they were all alone and not in the middle of a family dinner. Regarding alcohol Titli drank it just to impress him.

Titli ko abhi bhi Garv ka true character nhi pata chalega. Woh alcohol ke wajah se tha soch ke apne aap ko mana legi baad mein.

Garv sach mein pura khiska hua h woh ladka bechara faltu mein maar khayega. I really feel bad for him πŸ€”. Bechari Monica iska bhai iska dushman hai sach mein. Pehle shaadi tudwa di aur ab devar ko peet diya.