Episode 50 - I trust you

musicalstorm thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Titli's apology to the family while her hypocrite Baa blaming Titli and justifying Her Damaadji πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„ Bhakti tells Titli to inform everyone about the mark. But this delusional Titli totally ignores it by saying it isn't the fault of Garv. She doesn't heeds to her by saying that it was in the heat of the momentm πŸ™„ Titli should tell this someone but here Bhakti ne woh dekha tab use pata chala ki uske saath aisa hua hai. I won't believe that Titli doesn't knows about Garv's anger, because then she would've told Hiral's truth to Garv. Use pata hai gusse ke baare mein.

Titli has to go back to home. But Garv leaves her in the middle of the road. Titli ek namooni hai to Garv to ek rakshas hi hai. Still Titli feels she has to apologize Garv. Why??? What if Koyal got ill during the Muh Dikhaai Ceremony, will he still expect her to smile? Titli crying was too much, but she should atleast maintain a normal face and not a smiling face.

Koyal throws out Titli's bag and Titli with Chintu's help reaches home and she finds herself to be in a tough spot. When Koyal was yelling at her. Garv was silently listening. Waah Beta Waah. Help kar di Titli ki aur BadiMaa ka dil rakh bhi liya. If it was Mani then he would've screamed. Bada Aaya Hypocrite Kahi Ka. Ladki ko Chhod Kar Aaye Road Par, Usko Chot Pahunchayi par phir bhi apni Maa ka Dulara Banane ka chance nahi chhodna hai. She told that guest ke aage sharminda ho gaye

Titli enters the home and she apologizes to Garv. Why was she apologizing. What she did was a mistake, but it was not wrong or atleast it wasn't a crime. While what Garv did was a crime. Titli is fully gaslighted, brainwashed. Garv is using her manipulative tricks and behaving that he is doing an Ehsaan on her by helping her. He blames himself and making Titli feeling guilty for her wrong choices.

Titli is filled with sorrow and she says that she trusts Garv. But he says he doubts whether she trusts him or not. Titli says she will write this on a paper with a stamp. Titli writes it on the paper and Garv orders her to write the same for 500 more times. πŸ™„ Yeh kya manifestation technique chal rahi hai. Fitting in her mind that she can't trust somebody else.

Hum log itni saari exam dete hai kabhi hamare haath mein chhale pade hai. 3 ghante tak likhne mein? Yahan Titli ke haath mein Chhale pade hai πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ While Garv writes 1000 times I love you to Titli because he felt sorry about punishing Titli πŸ™„πŸ™„ A punishment to write 500 times. Kya chal raha hai.

Precap se lag raha hai ab story start hui hai

Kosha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicalstorm thumbnail

Above is the update

Aaj naya precap hai, Dekh lo

Naya_31 thumbnail

This stuff is not entertainment lol

I'd rather watch actual true crime shows than this nonsense.

Garv is boring. Not even scary as a villian. Lol πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

show = psychotic obsession + usual ITV drama = epic boring this. What a weird combo lol. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Love your update, Kosha ❀️

Edited by NayaNehaD31 - 1 years ago
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

thanks for the update but seems todays episode is 🀒 hypocrite garv badi ma ke samne muh na kholega and give her satisfaction again

amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Poor Titli...πŸ’”

Infornt of badima he is quiet ..😑

Garv he wrote 1000 I love u... for what ???? What kind of a sickness is this...

Titli is overwhelmed with all these small things he do shows how much love/ attention she was yearning from her loved ones from childhood...her so called family never treated her as a family apart from kaakima and Chintu...

He is finding new ways of torture in the name of love.... She is not able to get it...

Precap next kaand... poor Titli her face aft being pushed 😭

Run away titli....

Edited by amlavs - 1 years ago
Niyashi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Garv kaise chup karke khada tha koyal ke samne. Titli is so delusional she still wants to live in the bubble that Garv loves her.

Yesterday epi that belt scene was scary. Us time Garv ne control kar liya but zyada time nhi kar payega.

Bhakti was right ki ye pyaar hai ?

Ungliyon ke chale dikh gye but jo wrist pe h unko bhool gye. I really wanted to see how Garv will react seeing her wrist .

The precap - us bhale admi ko bina matlab hi peet raha tha. Khud apni wife ko fully dressed road pe chod ke chala gya. Bada aya wife ki care karne wala. πŸ€ͺ

But us admi ne kaha usne pee rakhi h. Lagta h Titli ke baare mein bol raha tha that she got drunk.

Rsrockz thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for the tag kosha ji, Imposing titli to ✍️ an apology for 500 times while he's writing 1000 times ILU portrays the psychotic side of Garv. I think titli is a dumbo, I really can't appreciate women who resort to crying in helpless situations, IMO if she can't help herself nobody can help her. Unfortunately violence on women is perpetrated by psychos like Garv only because Titli kind of idiots exist. She should talk about the marks left by Garv and the consequences of his uncontrollable anger.

Originally posted by: musicalstorm

Titli's apology to the family while her hypocrite Baa blaming Titli and justifying Her Damaadji πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„ Bhakti tells Titli to inform everyone about the mark. But this delusional Titli totally ignores it by saying it isn't the fault of Garv. She doesn't heeds to her by saying that it was in the heat of the momentm πŸ™„ Titli should tell this someone but here Bhakti ne woh dekha tab use pata chala ki uske saath aisa hua hai. I won't believe that Titli doesn't knows about Garv's anger, because then she would've told Hiral's truth to Garv. Use pata hai gusse ke baare mein.

Titli has to go back to home. But Garv leaves her in the middle of the road. Titli ek namooni hai to Garv to ek rakshas hi hai. Still Titli feels she has to apologize Garv. Why??? What if Koyal got ill during the Muh Dikhaai Ceremony, will he still expect her to smile? Titli crying was too much, but she should atleast maintain a normal face and not a smiling face.

Koyal throws out Titli's bag and Titli with Chintu's help reaches home and she finds herself to be in a tough spot. When Koyal was yelling at her. Garv was silently listening. Waah Beta Waah. Help kar di Titli ki aur BadiMaa ka dil rakh bhi liya. If it was Mani then he would've screamed. Bada Aaya Hypocrite Kahi Ka. Ladki ko Chhod Kar Aaye Road Par, Usko Chot Pahunchayi par phir bhi apni Maa ka Dulara Banane ka chance nahi chhodna hai. She told that guest ke aage sharminda ho gaye

Titli enters the home and she apologizes to Garv. Why was she apologizing. What she did was a mistake, but it was not wrong or atleast it wasn't a crime. While what Garv did was a crime. Titli is fully gaslighted, brainwashed. Garv is using her manipulative tricks and behaving that he is doing an Ehsaan on her by helping her. He blames himself and making Titli feeling guilty for her wrong choices.

Titli is filled with sorrow and she says that she trusts Garv. But he says he doubts whether she trusts him or not. Titli says she will write this on a paper with a stamp. Titli writes it on the paper and Garv orders her to write the same for 500 more times. πŸ™„ Yeh kya manifestation technique chal rahi hai. Fitting in her mind that she can't trust somebody else.

Hum log itni saari exam dete hai kabhi hamare haath mein chhale pade hai. 3 ghante tak likhne mein? Yahan Titli ke haath mein Chhale pade hai πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ While Garv writes 1000 times I love you to Titli because he felt sorry about punishing Titli πŸ™„πŸ™„ A punishment to write 500 times. Kya chal raha hai.

Precap se lag raha hai ab story start hui hai

Kosha

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicalstorm

Above is the update

Aaj naya precap hai, Dekh lo

I liked it. The precap is like the initial promo we got before the show started.

Shiner thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

We can't call title dumb because titli is vulnerable and being gaslighted from everyone around. Secondly it's new relationship so she gives it benefit of doubt out of love. Her family also never made understand boundaries. Her own atmosphere is so toxic.

Manifestation technique πŸ˜†

musicalstorm thumbnail

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

This stuff is not entertainment lol

I'd rather watch actual true crime shows than this nonsense.

Garv is boring. Not even scary as a villian. Lol πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

show = psychotic obsession + usual ITV drama = epic boring this. What a weird combo lol. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Love your update, Kosha ❀️

Aaj ka dekho episode...You will bang your head...