Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heavenlybliss thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: musicalstorm

Oh yeah, I only knew that Armaan didn't love Saumya...But you really explained well...

Yeah Garv's I love you

I thought Garv wont be harsh, but after today I have lost all my hopes. Because Armaan was so harsh to Saumya and I felt that Garv will be sorry for his anger and he will be guilty after hurting Titli. I was just waiting for his today's reaction. He is 👎🏼

I dont want him to redeem or improve...

Today's episode and precap proves that Garv is worse than Armaan. Armaan was consistent, but Garv keeps swinging from being evil to sweet to evil again. That's so much more damaging for Titlie.😭 She knows he's toxic, but his love for her will not let her leave him easily.

In real life such people never change, so I hope they keep it that way. Even if he does redeem, I hope Titli gets a new hero.

musicalstorm thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Nichuss

hate being such doormat.... naive....

wen she s educated and smart..... hw can she act like doormat 😒

This is characteristic of all the FLs 😆

musicalstorm thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Today's episode and precap proves that Garv is worse than Armaan. Armaan was consistent, but Garv keeps swinging from being evil to sweet to evil again. That's so much more damaging for Titlie.😭 She knows he's toxic, but his love for her will not let her leave him easily.

In real life such people never change, so I hope they keep it that way. Even if he does redeem, I hope Titli gets a new hero.

New hero aayega to aur band bajni hai