Episode 49 - Boiling blood

musicalstorm thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Today's episode was horrific. My blood boiled at each and every character. Titli is yearning for the family love but Family love isn't in her fate. I will tell you from my experience, that the thing which you yearn for, makes you desperate and that becomes your stubbornness and your stubbornness makes you do dumb actions. Titli seriously has to learn herself to detach her from others. She is craving for the love so much that she feels that koi bhi mujhe pyaar ka dikhawa karega, meri zimmedaari lega woh mera apna hai. She has mistaken Garv and Paresh, Baa and Hiral.

In Titli's Muh dikhai ceremony, when Koyal lifts up the veil, she is crying. Garv was angry because Titli wasn't happy. Guests were like pehli baar kisi ladki ko rota hua dekh rahe ho 🙄 Koi ro nahi sakta? And Titli she was on my nerves more than Garv when she was crying. Titli, not everyone is nice. Seriously this girl should now know how her father was 😠 Titli ke rone se koi problem nahi hai, par itna emotional. She can hide her tears and cry buckets when she is alone. Logo ke saamne rone se mazaak hi banta hai

Garv was pissed at her. I was scared that he might to something to her. He takes her to the room angrily. Yeh bhi alag hi namoona hai 😠 He removed his belt and I was scared. He is trying to suppress is true angry self to Titli. Thankfully he didn't use the belt to abuse Titli. But he hold her hand which left the mark on her hands 😠

Garv says to Titli that why she can't pretend to be happy. But Titli says that Garv failed to be the son of her family. 🙄 Titli he helped you though he is crack minded. But just for Titli's sake he helped those people. Why Titli you are silent about Hiral? Bata do na sach, tumhe to Hiral ko apna roop dikhana tha 😠 Garv should also have added that, her Baa told him to control her. How she quickly accepted the jewellery. 😠 Garv truly said that unhone kabhi tumhe apna mana hi nahi. Aur bina kuchh background check karva kar Rahul se shaadi karwa di. His hand hold was wrong/bad/worst , but his words were true about Titli's family.

Koyal hears the conversation of Tirv. I truly I feel her pain that how it feels that one's own husband always yells at her. But she is telling that Garv is a husband who doesn't even takes a word against Titli. And still Titli Madam is thinking about Hiral 🙄 Koyal saying that Chhokriyan 16 somvaar ka vrat rakhti hai Garv jaisa pati pane ko. Garv jaisa pati? 🙄🙄 Hypocrite kahi ka.

Paresh gets a heart attack and Titli runs to the hospital. Garv stops her but Mani allows her to go. Garv ne Mani ki baat maani ðŸ˜ģ

Titli is humiliated in the hospital and she is nice to Hiral 😠😠😠 But Garv also comes to the hospital and manages everything there. He helps them in the hospital procedures. And touches Paresh's feet. Why he helped them even after such a big mess? Either He wants a smile on Titli's face or he wants that Titli stays away from Dave family, so if he helps them Titli will stay away from them.

Yeh Titli par gussa aa raha hai, Aur Garv par gussa, because of his hand hold. Uske words mujhe ab thode thik lagte hai.

Kosha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicalstorm thumbnail

Above is the update

You are interested in new precap. Aaj new precap mila hai 😂 Dekh lo

amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I got chills when I saw Garv removing his belt..💔 with those fb..thank god he stopped it for now..

Titli yes...I can understand her sadness but crying buckets infront of guests????

Yes I agree Garv words are absolutely correct.... but abuse is abuse....none can defend.... worst family...

Wow...as per precap she is thrown out from her sasural.... its better she takes her bag and runs away somewhere..... where Garv cant reach her...😆

I feel Garv will manofy his badima and uses it's as acha hubby to keep Titli gain under his ctrl....

Edited by amlavs - 1 years ago
Naya_31 thumbnail

Kuch bhi chal raha hai lol ðŸĪĢðŸĪŠ kuch bhi lol

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

thanks for the update

was detached from the show since weeks due to work and health. binge watched the episodes on the weekend and going wtf is going on here ðŸĪ“ kuch bhi chal raha hai. I get the wanna go to the main plot of the show but this titli is brainless sorry. yeh sab itv female leads bheja kidhar chod ke aati hai

musicalstorm thumbnail

Originally posted by: amlavs

I got chills when I saw Garv removing his belt..💔 with those fb..thank god he stopped it for now..

Titli yes...I can understand her sadness but crying buckets infront of guests????

Yes I agree Garv words are absolutely correct.... but abuse is abuse....none can defend.... worst family...

Wow...as per precap she is thrown out from her sasural.... its better she takes her bag and runs away somewhere..... where Garv cant reach her...😆

I feel Garv will manofy his badima and uses it's as acha hubby to keep Titli gain under his ctrl....

Garv can do anything, if he leaves hurting Titli and realises that he has wronged by hurting her. Then I genuinely find his words to be more logical then Titli's since past words.

For the hand hold he should really hurt himself, touch the feet of Titli for hurting. I want him to beg her for mercy.

Why I like Garv's words is because of Titli's delusions. Its as simple as that.

That scene of Garv removing belt was he wanted to express his anger somewhere, which he can't do to Titli, he removed the belt and held it tightly. And for the person who is breaking things/ hand in anger. He is controlling his anger in front of someone.

Does he really loves Titli? Has Titli really improved him? Or is there a selfish motive behind his anger control

musicalstorm thumbnail

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

Kuch bhi chal raha hai lol ðŸĪĢðŸĪŠ kuch bhi lol

Sab kuchh chal raha hai Bro...

Bas aap ek hi hasti jaa rahi ho aur chalti nahi ho ðŸĪĢðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ

musicalstorm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

thanks for the update

was detached from the show since weeks due to work and health. binge watched the episodes on the weekend and going wtf is going on here ðŸĪ“ kuch bhi chal raha hai. I get the wanna go to the main plot of the show but this titli is brainless sorry. yeh sab itv female leads bheja kidhar chod ke aati hai

Dimaag ko ghaas charane ke liye le jaana padta hai. Nahi to FL kaha ki hui?

FL ko bura lag sakta hai agar dimaag chalaya to ðŸĪĢ

amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: musicalstorm

Garv can do anything, if he leaves hurting Titli and realises that he has wronged by hurting her. Then I genuinely find his words to be more logical then Titli's since past words.

For the hand hold he should really hurt himself, touch the feet of Titli for hurting. I want him to beg her for mercy.

Why I like Garv's words is because of Titli's delusions. Its as simple as that.

That scene of Garv removing belt was he wanted to express his anger somewhere, which he can't do to Titli, he removed the belt and held it tightly. And for the person who is breaking things/ hand in anger. He is controlling his anger in front of someone.

Does he really loves Titli? Has Titli really improved him? Or is there a selfish motive behind his anger control

This is the curious part of the show... I agree he controlled his anger...but how many days he ll be able to keep his inner monster under ctrl.. everyone are toxic in the show..

Titli have no idea about his psycho behaviour... he takes stand for her infront of the whole world but ulta on their private times..is he trying to show its ONLY HIM who loves and thinks good for Titli?? If ttitli runs away from him will he realise his mistakes ?? Will he leave her like that if she runs away too..

Till now he is redeemable.. I know in ishaani case he did worst...as per scenes shown he did it accidentally...

Am afraid how they ll show his abuse ...

My question is why he isn't that much anger or shown as this much obessed on his badimaa or his family members part from his dad ?? We know he always keeps his badima first..

Edited by amlavs - 1 years ago
musicalstorm thumbnail

Originally posted by: amlavs

This is the curious part of the show... I agree he controlled his anger...but how many days he ll be able to keep his inner monster under ctrl.. everyone are toxic in the show..

Titli have no idea about his psycho behaviour... he takes stand for her infront of the whole world but ulta on their private times..is he trying to show its ONLY HIM who loves and thinks good for Titli?? If ttitli runs away from him will he realise his mistakes ?? Will he leave her like that if she runs away too..

Till now he is redeemable.. I know in ishaani case he did worst...as per scenes shown he did it accidentally...

Am afraid how they ll show his abuse ...

My question is why he isn't that much anger or shown as this much obessed on his badimaa or his family members part from his dad ?? We know he always keeps his badima first..

Yeh serial ka naam Titli nahi Garv ke Karnaame hona chahiye tha ðŸĪĢ

It is because of him, this story is intriguing ðŸĪĢ

Nahi to Titli wohi bichaari FL ki tarah hai

Yeh Badimaa mein aisa kya hai ki Garv uski saari baat manta hai aur Koyal bhi uski saari baat manti hai

Titli running away from Garv? Garv wont let this happen. Woh kuchh bhi karega, case ladega, sach ko tod marod ke kahega but Titli ko asaani se jaane nahi dega

Garv liked Titli because she thought of his family. Today he told please smile just for the sake of his family. He said yeh tumhari family hai. Now when Titli isn't thinking about his family, he is triggered