Episode 46 - Someone in between

musicalstorm thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Titli's Gruh Pravesh rituals is done by Koyal meanwhile Maina is jealous of her didi πŸ˜‚ The first time Titli entered the house, she left the foot prints without Koyal's notice and she wiped it. This time Koyal was there to welcome her. I feel Koyal will supposed Titli.

Garv from 2 episodes he doesn't sounds selfish with Titli. And seems to be genuine. But the question is how long will he hold his anger. When will Titli come to know about his real side. Titli should do what Garv wants and he will stay in limit, but in marriage atleast some point of time, you're frustrated with your life partner Because of the problems you have to face. While you are married to a person, you get to know the real nature of the person very soon. It sounds very dull, but it depends on Titli that Garv doesn't go out of control πŸ™„ It sounds like a deal

It is their first night, And they have to be romantic. Their scene is so mind blowing. Titli says that Garv is the best πŸ˜‚ Bahut Brahma paal rakhe hain isne. Garv asks Titli tumhe mujh mein koi kami nahi dikhai deti. Titli says that it doesn't matters to her if Garv has some defects πŸ˜‚ I laughed do hard as if Garv will alow her to improve him πŸ˜‚

They share a moment and then when Garv says mein kisiko apne bich mein nahi aane dunga. But but Titli ke haath par Rahul ka naam bich mein aaya πŸ˜‚ I felt that now Garv will start his gaslighting expertise. πŸ˜‚

Rahul said a sorry to Titli and gave that bracelet to Titli and Hiral gave that to Titli. Titli was so dumb khud ke haath par bracelet mein Rahul nahi dikhai diya πŸ™„ I feel Garv was justified here because his base nature is anger. If Garv can see this Rahul, then how Titli can't. Titli saves Hiral for the sake of family.

Garv is disappointed with Titli and doesn't talks to her. Titli tries to pacify him but in vain. Garv says he that Shaadi ke raat ko dusre ke naam ka bracelet and all. Are bhai bracelet hi to tha, Rahul in real thodi tha. The way he hold her hand was too harsh in anger. Titli felt that she is so wrong that she ignored that she was hurt while Garv hold her hand.

One was dominating and the other was dumb. This time Titli was more wrong and Garv got wrong with the way he holh her hand. Titli knows that Hiral is an evil, but was carried away. She called Hiral, but she is a fool to think that Hiral will pick up the call

Kosha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naya_31 thumbnail

The FL has to be nice with all the vile characters lol 🀣πŸ€ͺ can’t do anything about it lol

Thank you for tagging me! Now I don’t have to watch the episode lol

Edited by NayaNehaD31 - 1 years ago
amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for the tag....

ITiRv scenes are nice but watching it with dhak dhak becoz of Garv ... it's like standing on a bomb which can burst anytime anywhere πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Titli is innocent and dumb...

Edited by amlavs - 1 years ago
Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Thank you for tagging Kosha. Now a days I am reading your updates only. Because can't have courage to watch the episodeπŸ˜†

Seriously now Titli is really dumb. Now she has to understand Garv. Vaise bhi ab to shaadi ho gayi 🀣

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

Thank you for tagging Kosha. Now a days I am reading your updates only. Because can't have courage to watch the episodeπŸ˜†

Seriously now Titli is really dumb. Now she has to understand Garv. Vaise bhi ab to shaadi ho gayi 🀣

how will she see through Garv when she couldn't see through her Paresh, Dadi, and Hiral lol πŸ€ͺ she is a certified idiot.
amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Wanted to add one thing that when Garv was asking πŸ¦‹ " tujhe mujhme kami nahi dikhra blah blah " i was like kammi kaha hai?? ... gussa jyadha hai....πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ everything is jyaadaaaa only πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

musicalstorm thumbnail

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

The FL has to be nice with all the vile characters lol 🀣πŸ€ͺ can’t do anything about it lol

Thank you for tagging me! Now I don’t have to watch the episode lol

Aaj ka achha tha episode.

But FL's are equal to doormats in ITV

musicalstorm thumbnail

Originally posted by: amlavs

Thanks for the tag....

ITiRv scenes are nice but watching it with dhak dhak becoz of Garv ... it's like standing on a bomb which can burst anytime anywhere πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Titli is innocent and dumb...

You said it true that Garv is a bomb which can explode anywhere. πŸ˜†

innocent is someone who has fault of their own. But Titli is dumb because that bracelet was on her hand till the whole day.

Mein agar heavy dress mein hu, to bangles ke saath khelna yeh to mera saare functions mein time pass hai

musicalstorm thumbnail

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

how will she see through Garv when she couldn't see through her Paresh, Dadi, and Hiral lol πŸ€ͺ she is a certified idiot.

🀣🀣

Titli is like Anupama you know. Dumb

musicalstorm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

Thank you reading me always πŸ€—