Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicalstorm thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

This is the message I have kept on my whatsapp status too, thought I should it with you all

Dear GOD,

I have no ambitions, no goals, no wishes, no targets, in my life, because I know there is no guarantee of anything. you have kept me away from evil eyes. I have very few people in my life, but they're more then enough. You have given me those things I haven't even asked for. Thank you for this breath and this piece of life. You never let the bitterness overpower my heart.

God, you have given me music, colors, words, books and a feeling of empathy. Please keep these things forever a part of my life. You are my luck, my enlightenment, my tears in sadness, my smile in happiness.

May I achieve the highest love in your devotion, thank you my organs are functioning properly, my eyes are opening everyday and I am safely reaching to a place called home...

I started my story with you in 2003 and still I am rising in your faith. Bless me forever, take everything away from me, but dont take your blessings away!!!! Keep my loved ones safe and blessed

Forever a part of You - Kosha ❤️

Naya_31 thumbnail

Imagehappy birthday❤️

Kosha

musicalstorm thumbnail

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

Imagehappy birthday❤️

Kosha

I love her...Pehle ek zamanna tha, jab Shreya Ghoshal ka naam muhe itni khushi deti thi. Jabse chhoti thi tabse unko sunana mujhe lagta hai. I listen to her now also, but ab badi ho gai hu, par chhoti thi tab to SG ka naam matlab mere pagalpan tha

Tujhe pata chal gaya ki mujhe khushi kaise milti hai 😆

Edited by musicalstorm - 1 years ago
Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicalstorm

This is the message I have kept on my whatsapp status too, thought I should it with you all

Dear GOD,

I have no ambitions, no goals, no wishes, no targets, in my life, because I know there is no guarantee of anything. you have kept me away from evil eyes. I have very few people in my life, but they're more then enough. You have given me those things I haven't even asked for. Thank you for this breath and this piece of life. You never let the bitterness overpower my heart.

God, you have given me music, colors, words, books and a feeling of empathy. Please keep these things forever a part of my life. You are my luck, my enlightenment, my tears in sadness, my smile in happiness.

May I achieve the highest love in your devotion, thank you my organs are functioning properly, my eyes are opening everyday and I am safely reaching to a place called home...

I started my story with you in 2003 and still I am rising in your faith. Bless me forever, take everything away from me, but dont take your blessings away!!!! Keep my loved ones safe and blessed

This is beautiful, kid! 🤗

You have all the time to figure out what you want with your life. 🙂🙂🙂🙂

Enjoy your day! ❤️❤️❤️🎁

Edited by NayaNehaD31 - 1 years ago
Naya_31 thumbnail

I love her...Pehle ek zamanna tha, jab Shreya Ghoshal ka naam muhe itni khushi deti thi. Jabse chhoti thi tabse unko sunana mujhe lagta hai. I listen to her now also, but ab badi ho gai hu, par chhoti thi tab to SG ka naam matlab mere pagalpan tha

Tujhe pata chal gaya ki mujhe khushi kaise milti hai 😆

of course I know she's your favourite singer. 🥺🥺❤️

I'll fill this thread with her gifs throughout the day 😳 even I like her voice. Very soothing and calming.

I like Abhijeet sir and KK sir the most 🥺❤️

amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Dear GOD,

So beautiful.... God Bless u with all positivity and good things 🌻🧿

Lavanya 🤍

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Dear GOD,

Such a beautiful status dear ❤️

Enjoy your birthday 🎂

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Thank you Bhavi ❤️❤️❤️ for making this thread 🤗

This is such a sweet thread and thank you for your words to me...

Thank you so much...It means a lot to me...

God Bless you in every path of life

The food was yummy and lets party

I am glad you loved the thread🤗

And we will definitely do real party also once I will come at Ahmedabad 😉

musicalstorm thumbnail

This is beautiful, kid! 🤗

You have all the time to figure out what you want with your life. 🙂🙂🙂🙂

Enjoy your day! ❤️❤️❤️🎁

❤️❤️❤️

Thank you so much

musicalstorm thumbnail

of course I know she's your favourite singer. 🥺🥺❤️

I'll fill this thread with her gifs throughout the day 😳 even I like her voice. Very soothing and calming.

I like Abhijeet sir and KK sir the most 🥺❤️

Shreya ghoshal has zero haters...She is queen of the music industry

KK, the name itself makes me emotional now 😭

But my current favorite is Ms. Kaushiki Chakraborthy, she is the best friend of SG. The way she sings it seems that Maa Saraswati aise hi gaati hogi. Her smile is divine. She is the celebrity singer who taught me for few days.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=424976238984312&set=pb.100044158193390.-2207520000.&type=3