Titli learning a lesson

musicalstorm thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

I have heard that GOD is always ready to teach you a lesson when your path is wrong. When your behavior is wrong, at the time of Rahul, Titli had to learn so many lessons, but she didn't learn it. I have always experienced that bad people aren't bad because they open up a new dimension for us. Because it is them who make us strong. Experiences are bitter, but the lessons are you learn, makes you grateful to bitter people.

Titli feels that being kind, helpful and not questioning people will make others feel that she loves them. The experience of Rahul happened just to teach her all that glitters is not gold. She could have got a reality check about her family as well. She could have changed her behavior. Not that she leaves humanity, but she atleast should raise a voice and believe her intuition.

Now Titli rejected Garv, Garv going after her. She still hasn't learnt the lesson. She told agar madad kar raha hai to woh achha hai. Madad to ek khuni bhi apne saathiyon ki karta hai, par kya woh achha hai?

Titli has very poor people identification skills. So she is getting bad people in her life. If the universe has to make you learn a lesson, then it will make you learn by hook or by crook.

Titli is dreaming of a prince Charming hero, but universe has destined her to be single or whatever, then it happens that till you don't learn your hard lessons, reality of life, universe makes you meet bad people, to open your eyes. That why it isn't necessary to be nice always, sometimes fighting is the best option

Titli could have learned from Rahul, but she wasted that opportunity. She has given time to her relationship with Garv. But she hasn't really known that why Rahul was able to cheat her. Over selflessness. She giving importance to others than herself. Why Garv is gaslighting her? She has no sense of pride for herself, that her thinking process is equally valuable. Krishna ke haath mein Flute hai to Sudarshan Chakra bhi hai, To hum to insaan hai, pyaar zaruri hai par kabhi kabhi waar karna zaruri ban jaata hai.

Jab tak nahi sikhegi tab tak bure log hi milenge. In real life bad people do bad to us because we don't learn anything from bad people

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naya_31 thumbnail

Apki post bahut achi lagti hai mujhe ❤️ Thank you for tagging me❤️🥹🥹🥹

Beautiful this🥺🥺♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

My thoughts on Titli: she has grown-up thinking that she is a burden on her uncle and his family (courtesy of Paresh, grandmother , and Hiral). Jayashree has no say coz she is meek herself (again courtesy of Paresh and grandmother). Chintu is a kid who gives them back with his snarky remarks lol, but again he doesn’t have what it takes to support his cousin.

Titli has this idea of Mr right who would treat her with respect something she isn’t familiar with. She craves love and affection and respect.

Jab ghar mein pyaar aur respect nahi milti toh log wo cheez bahar search karne lagte hai” —- nothing wrong with that.

she needs to know the truth about her abusive father then give one right to her loudmouth dadi and paresh uncle for supporting that asshat over their suffering daughter-in-law/Sister-in-law.

musicalstorm thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

Apki post bahut achi lagti hai mujhe ❤️ Thank you for tagging me❤️🥹🥹🥹

Beautiful this🥺🥺♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

My thoughts on Titli: she has grown-up thinking that she is a burden on her uncle and his family (courtesy of Paresh, grandmother , and Hiral). Jayashree has no say coz she is meek herself (again courtesy of Paresh and grandmother). Chintu is a kid who gives them back with his snarky remarks lol, but again he doesn’t have what it takes to support his cousin.

Titli has this idea of Mr right who would treat her with respect something she isn’t familiar with. She craves love and affection and respect.

Jab ghar mein pyaar aur respect nahi milti toh log wo cheez bahar search karne lagte hai” —- nothing wrong with that.

she needs to know the truth about her abusive father then give one right to her loudmouth dadi and paresh uncle for supporting that asshat over their suffering daughter-in-law/Sister-in-law.

So truly said by you!!!

I tell you my example, I am a singer and I have a nice voice but singer banana to dur dur se mene dream bhi nahi kiya tha. Now the universe is helping to pursue music and I feel that I will leave it someday because of some personal reasons. But see I am still doing Music

GOD is so kind to me, that evil people stay away from me, but yes, friends, I have got 5 true friends. Rest are all horrible. Means friends have taught me a lot. I got a worst experience from my friend previous year. But it happens, you know the conspiracy of this universe, when I ask my friends to meet and I will be joining them, all the meetings will be cancelled. I would get so angry that why I am not able to meet my friends? I have tried organizing the meeting number of times. Meeting would be cancelled either by rains or by any XYZ reason.

Then I tried to understand that universe preventing me to go to a bad company. It was making me realise that neither I was made for them nor they were made for to play a part in my life. I understood this and left those people, we are nothing but strangers, now they dont make me angry. They are just the people I know by their names.

The plan of universe is so great, till you dont learn your lesson, it will create circumstances, I didn't dream of learning music and see I finished 9 years in it. Whereas I dream of meeting my those friends, it never did happen!!!

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicalstorm

So truly said by you!!!

I tell you my example, I am a singer and I have a nice voice but singer banana to dur dur se mene dream bhi nahi kiya tha. Now the universe is helping to pursue music and I feel that I will leave it someday because of some personal reasons. But see I am still doing Music

GOD is so kind to me, that evil people stay away from me, but yes, friends, I have got 5 true friends. Rest are all horrible. Means friends have taught me a lot. I got a worst experience from my friend previous year. But it happens, you know the conspiracy of this universe, when I ask my friends to meet and I will be joining them, all the meetings will be cancelled. I would get so angry that why I am not able to meet my friends? I have tried organizing the meeting number of times. Meeting would be cancelled either by rains or by any XYZ reason.

Then I tried to understand that universe preventing me to go to a bad company. It was making me realise that neither I was made for them nor they were made for to play a part in my life. I understood this and left those people, we are nothing but strangers, now they dont make me angry. They are just the people I know by their names.

The plan of universe is so great, till you dont learn your lesson, it will create circumstances, I didn't dream of learning music and see I finished 9 years in it. Whereas I dream of meeting my those friends, it never did happen!!!

❤️

You're a singer that's so cool 🥺❤️❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍

aaf311 thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Titli lives too much in fantasy land to see what's going on around her. She needs to step into reality and observe. She needs to take a stand for herself.

Rahul ke time pe, she was this righteous woman, who put him in his place and exposed him. But where is all that righteousness this time? Why is she not able to understand Garv's behaviour? Why is she not paying attention to what her best friend is saying?

And yeah, idk why she lets everyone treat her in any manner. Hiral treats her so badly, same for Baa. And she just lets them. Jab tak tum khud ki respect nahi karogi, koi tumhari respect nahi karega (dialogue from yeh rishtey hai pyaar ke)

Even that day with Koyal, Monica ki shaadi ke time pe, she told Koyal, your boss (she thought Manikant was Koyal's boss) treats you badly, so you can also treat me badly. Like wtf? Are you a punching bag? Someone else is having a bad time, toh unko license mil gaya to give you a bad time. Waah 👏

Not to victim-blame because Garv is obviously in the wrong here. He needs to be shown the mirror and has to improve his behaviour. His behaviour is like that of a spoilt brat. Whatever his childhood was like, it is not a justification for his behaviour.

And yes, like Kosha said, being nice isn't bad or a weakness, it's just there has to be a limit to everything. If being nice is lowering your self-respect, then it's probably not the right path.