Episode 38 - The evil eye

musicalstorm thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

The episode starts with Tirv's romantic scene. Titli tries to impress Garv with her small small efforts even though she is uncomfortable. But Garv says that she is free to give preference to her choices. Garv again says Sirf Tum Ho and Blah and Blah...

Garv is getting romantic and they exchange a thread just to tie their thread so that the evil eye stay away from them. Buri Nazar already lag chuki hai. Garv himself is a Buri Nazar. But Titli is so delusional that koi Buri Nazar unhe lag nahi sakte. Her innocence while speaking this was well portrayed in her expressions. Garv says that tumhara bholapan mujhe kisi aur mein dikhai nahi deta. To Titli mein Badi Maa kyun dikhai di tumhe 🤣

Ishani Tapak Padti hai engagement mein. She wants to expose Garv's truth. Yaar yeh batao ki Hiral ke alawa woh kisiko dikhi. Typical ITV things, that villain always enters the place without being noticed.

The time has come to exchange rings. Paresh has bought an expensive ring. This ring matter will definitely create a mess between the families. Tirv exchange the rings and now Titli still has time to get out from the delusion.

Titli and Garv are just spending time and Garv to a black cold drink. But Ishani exchanges the drink and replaces it with orange juice. She knows that orange juice pisses off Garv. She is provoking Garv, so that he shows his real side.

Yeh kya chal raha hai Dimsum vs Golgappa. Icecream vs Orange 😂 Garv is disappointed to see the orange juice and tells the waiter to exchange it. But waiter just tells that orange juice is good for health. Even Titli says she likes orange juice. Titli ne jab kaha ki she likes orange juice and agreed with the waiter, Garv felt that the waiter is arguing with him🤣🤣 Meine kaha ki waiter tumhara kuchh tutnewala hai 😂

Garv takes the waiter to a separate place and bhai apna karnama dikhate hai. He troubles him with his tactics. Ishani sees all this and thinks of bringing Titli, but Garv is smart. He confronts Ishani for ruining his relationship with Titli and he says that Hath Tu ta hai accident tha, par isse aage jo hoga woh accident nahi hoga 😯 Ishani was scared of Garv's anger. And that waiter seeing Garv's confrontation with Ishani and stealing glances 🤣

Titli's Baa saw Isharv together and Ishani says to Baa that Garv is crazy and he is not an appropriate person for Titli. And the episode ends. Bhago Titli, Kanhaji ishaare de rahe hai dekho unko

Kosha

Edited by musicalstorm - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naya_31 thumbnail

Garv and Titli ke dialogues make me go like this 🤣🤣↪️Image 🤪

Me waiting for Dhara and Chintu's love story ☺️😆🥺🥺🥺🤣🤣🤣 they have chemistry without baggage lol lol

Edited by NayaNehaD31 - 1 years ago
mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yesterday and today episodes are due. I need to watch

But too many functions and Garv getting mad at titli is getting bored. Every scene feels repetitive.

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mesravz

Yesterday and today episodes are due. I need to watch

But too many functions and Garv getting mad at titli is getting bored. Every scene feels repetitive.

bold) this is what it’s going to happen for the next 100 episodes lol 🤣🤣
aaf311 thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you for the updates! I find i almost always agree with your thoughts about the episodes.

I only watched the Dhara Chintu Drashti part today and the rest was Kosha's update😆please don't hate me everyone

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Daadi wont disclose the secret to anyone as she wants to pack Titli as soon as possible.. Poor girl😳bahut bura phasa huva hain.. Garv is giving hundred clues about his anger issues. But itv female lead's brain is conditional and wont figure out it. It is very contradictory to the titli that we saw in Rahul's case.

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aaf311

Thank you for the updates! I find i almost always agree with your thoughts about the episodes.

I only watched the Dhara Chintu Drashti part today and the rest was Kosha's update😆please don't hate me everyone

aaj se tum meri best friend lol 🤣Team DCD ☺️ rest story mein Image
Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Docworld

Daadi wont disclose the secret to anyone as she wants to pack Titli as soon as possible.. Poor girl😳bahut bura phasa huva hain.. Garv is giving hundred clues about his anger issues. But itv female lead's brain is conditional and wont figure out it. It is very contradictory to the titli that we saw in Rahul's case.

exactly this Ishani is brainless or what lol she should’ve gone to Titli’s uncle who has seen Garv’s anger first hand lol instead she went to that gold-digger dadi lol who can’t wait to get rid of Titli even though she is his dead son’s daughter!

i hate her!

aaf311 thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

aaj se tum meri best friend lol 🤣Team DCD ☺️ rest story mein Image

Done done! Best friends! 😆

Team DCD for the win! To everyone else, we say:

Btw I genuinely thought Chintu Dhara ko date pe hi le jayega, kisi restaurant mein. Pata chala seedha Ghar hi le gaya 🤣in between ke stages gayab 😆

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aaf311

Done done! Best friends! 😆

Team DCD for the win! To everyone else, we say:

Btw I genuinely thought Chintu Dhara ko date pe hi le jayega, kisi restaurant mein. Pata chala seedha Ghar hi le gaya 🤣in between ke stages gayab 😆

i always find the side characters more interesting lol 🤣🤣🥴🥴🥴🤣🤣🤣 also Dhara and Chintu are cute. Dristi looks like an interesting third wheel lol 😉😆

bold)