Episode 37 - Living In Delusion

musicalstorm thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Garv tells repeatedly to Titli, you are the only one for whom he can do anything. Kya bol rahe ho? Itna jhuth mat bolo. And Titli melts down and she cheers up Garv. Titli was upset first and he forgot to pacify her. And woh ulta Garv ko mana rahi hai 🙄

That candyfloss moment was really very good. Their romantic scenes are a treat to watch but we can't enjoy it thoroughly knowing certain things.

But Ishani interferes in between their date and Garv says to Titli that he called her, as she wanna talk to Garv. So Isharv should talk in front of Titli to avoid misunderstandings 🙄 Now Titli will feel that his fiance isn't hiding anything from her. It is very Important for Titli to the reason of break up. Titli wanted a sureity that she is a marrying a right guy. Rahul ke waqt uska dimaag chalta tha, par Garv ke baare mein koi question nahi 🙄

Ishani asks Titli is she 100 percent sure about Garv. Titli says no and Garv was angry. But Titli then says that she doesn't measures love in percentages. Nahi to aaj Titli ka haath tut jaata 😅 Garv is answering Ishani's question on behalf of Titli. He isn't letting her speak because he knows that something might wrong. Titli's brain has been washed, she will have to cry a lot.

Ishani correctly says that "Bharosa nahi Brahm hai yeh tumhara" Titli is delusional, Garv is delusional. Ishani bhi thi delusional, par hath kya tuta ki reality strike ho gai. Ishani is so lucky that she was saved from Garv's evilness. Titli will have suffer more harder than Ishani. Ishani is an angel in disguise to Titli, this is a warning from Titli's Laddu Gopal to learn a lesson. If Titli learns the truth, then she will be saved or else she has to suffer even more.

Ishani accuses Garv when Titli is away for a time. The flashback shows that he didn't want to send her abroad and she didn't listen to him. He lost his control over Ishani's thoughts and he lost his temper. He hit the door hard and he was unaware of Ishani's hand. It was unintentional but he is wrong that his anger caused a damage to someone else.

Garv for the first time is scared and apologizes to her for damaging her hand. Kudos to Ishani and her dialogues for confronting Garv. Again Garv was trying to manipulate Ishani fearing that Titli will come to know about this. And so he apologized. Besides he also blamed Ishani for finding faults in him. Whereas Titli is so delusional, that she doesn't find faults in anyone. To Garv ne help ki hai Titli ki, Tu usko to Titli bhagwan manti hogi 🙄

Today is engagement ceremony in Garv's house. While Paresh has bought an expensive ring, from where he has managed money. GOD knows. But it was funny when Koyal taunts Jagah bahut hai mere ghar mei to Titli's family. Then her Baa said that Isiliye to tumko bhi isi ghar me rakha hai 😂

The last scene of Tirv was good. Titli wearing high heels and she wore it just because Ishani had it. The whole scene was so cute and funny.

Kosha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Im sick of SP giving repeated precaps😡

Vivirti_Suvian2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

whenever i see titli garv na i really enjoy their scenes literally courtship period has so many ups and downs but the fact we all aware is that bas chaar din ki chandani phir andheri raat aani hai wali feel aati hai

talking about garv's ex dekho garv indeed anger issues ke symptoms dikhate rehta hai and his possessive side kisi se chupa toh hai nahi aur uska hath i feel like shayad garv ko pata na ho ya phir jaan bujhke bhi kiya ho as we still didn't see his extreme side of anger so far bas not much hurting behaviors hi dikhe hai dheere dheere rang dikhenge

aur titli yaar pyaar mein usko yeh choti choti chize samjh nahi aa rahi i get it but yeh sab jo hua garv ki ex and all usko thoda bhi janne ka mann nahi hua i mean garv aur titli ko mile itne bhi din nahi hue aur itna sab jaldi mein ho raha hai they actually had affection as liking but love its too early to say

kosha your update summerize everything in one go

musicalstorm thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Im sick of SP giving repeated precaps😡

SP won't change...In beginning they give new precaps, but then after some time same precap for ages

musicalstorm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vivirti_Suvian2

whenever i see titli garv na i really enjoy their scenes literally courtship period has so many ups and downs but the fact we all aware is that bas chaar din ki chandani phir andheri raat aani hai wali feel aati hai

talking about garv's ex dekho garv indeed anger issues ke symptoms dikhate rehta hai and his possessive side kisi se chupa toh hai nahi aur uska hath i feel like shayad garv ko pata na ho ya phir jaan bujhke bhi kiya ho as we still didn't see his extreme side of anger so far bas not much hurting behaviors hi dikhe hai dheere dheere rang dikhenge

aur titli yaar pyaar mein usko yeh choti choti chize samjh nahi aa rahi i get it but yeh sab jo hua garv ki ex and all usko thoda bhi janne ka mann nahi hua i mean garv aur titli ko mile itne bhi din nahi hue aur itna sab jaldi mein ho raha hai they actually had affection as liking but love its too early to say

kosha your update summerize everything in one go

Thank you so much ❤❤❤

What's your name?

Garv and Titli don't know each other at all...The pace is too fast. Garv says again and again mere liye tum zaruri ho, bas that's the summary of their Love scenes

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicalstorm

SP won't change...In beginning they give new precaps, but then after some time same precap for ages

They shoot one precap and show it for the whole week🤣