Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heavenlybliss thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

How long will they drag this Ishani track Garv saying he didnt break her hand intentionally🤣

Nichuss thumbnail

tooo much toxic familyyy

musicalstorm thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Redflag

What is wrong with Titli. Why she is behaving blind Rahul ke time pe those shaq hone pe sachhai ka pata karne chali jati thi per ab bilkul alag Titli ko dekhne ko mil raha hahi . Garv usse jese nacha raha hai woh aise nach rahi hai.

Titli hasn't learned anything from her previous experience

musicalstorm thumbnail

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

Gaslighting and Gaslighting lol

Serial ka naam hi gaslighting rakh do 🤣

musicalstorm thumbnail

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

ImageWhy was Mani creeping outside Koyal’s room ☺️🤪

Abhi bhi pyaar hai use 😂 Par dar ke maare bata nahi raha

musicalstorm thumbnail

Originally posted by: mesravz

Garv and his dad are As***** ,

Actually promo says everything, so nothing to crib on Garv, I am mad at titli. Why she is behaving like a dumb.

Manikanth can’t argue with son and went and showed his power on titli family, son yelling at his girl. Made for each other🤬

Mani was super annoying yesterday, sharif log aise bilkul behave nai karte

musicalstorm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vivirti_Suvian2

meko itne saare updates padhne ke baad pata chala jo last mein aap likhte ho woh aapka naam hai meko laga apne language mein kuch thats it for today or the end kind of word ka meaning hoga 🤣🤣

talking about todays episode yaar i still need to watch but the way you explained seems like garv emotional blackmail and guilt trip pe titli ko bhej raha hai every now and then.. i understand garv wants to help titli and her family but eventually yeh sahi nahi hai aur jis rishtey mein sachhai na ho woh bas ek chand pal ki khushiya hi banke reh jaati hai and even after all this he didnt want to understand its not like titli didnt trust him enough or anything like that woh bhi apni jagah sahi thi but at the end she thinks she might have done something wrong specially after her own family and the one who themselves took all those gifts from her back also blaming that baa character i dislike from start 🤔🤔

and see i told you yeh gift ki baat ab khul gayi achha hi hai (idiots like toral real life mein bhi hote hai in sabme uski khudki family humiliate hue but use kya usko rich boy chahiye tha jo nahi mila bas uska jealousy nikal diya usne)

sau baat ki ek baat garv already started showing his controlling and manipulating behavior slowly slowly har rang dikhenge janaab ke.. baki the way this drama scenes execution specially aesthetics are so pretty

Your confusion regarding my name 🤣 My name is Kosha, I never thought you can think it like that. Pata chalta hai ki Kosha naam tumne pehli baar suna hoga

And the scenes of TiRv are really beautiful, the background set up is always beautiful. But not able to enjoy their scenes really

musicalstorm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vivirti_Suvian2

that's so true garv dheere dheere se trying his best so that titli is in his control and manipulation notice kara that gifts thing both were right on their places but eventually koi rishta jhoo se shuru ho uska kya hi hoga but at the end of this matter sabne titli ko hi blame kara jab ki usme she said no many times and the one who accepted gifts are baa, her aunt and her brother they too blame titli which really hurts

itv mein shuru mein jo characters itne independent strong dikhate hai eventually started standing up for themselves till that point everything doubtful around her.. and story ke hisaab se she have to be like that ab kya hi kar sakte hai

Disappointed with Titli that she doesn't really understands why she is always blamed. Galatiyan ki liye blame kare to thik hai, par bina galati ke blaming

musicalstorm thumbnail

Originally posted by: aaf311

Yaar ye Garv har cheez apne baarein mein kyu banata hai

The world does not revolve around you, Garv! Grow up!

Bohot acchi gaslighting karta hai ye Garv, aur Titli ki Baa bhi.

Hiral ka toh kya hi kahu. Yeah, she didn't intend to send it to Garv's dad, but end mein she didn't try controlling the situation either. Aag mein ghee daal di.

And why is Titli such a female lead, man. Garv jaake confront kar aata toh kya jata. Accha khasa Garv manikant fighting scene mil Jata. Those are the only confrontations in this show that I actually enjoy lol

Garv is the best manipulator, he manipulates the people he loves 😠

musicalstorm thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

How long will they drag this Ishani track Garv saying he didnt break her hand intentionally🤣

I feel Ishani ka dusra haath and dono taange tut jayegi and Garv will say it isn't intentional

🤣