Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicalstorm thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Niyashi

Garv was behaving like Kabir Singh. This is the way u re treating me dialogues especially.

Cigarette mein sirf tumhare wajah se pi raha hu bhai dus thapaad padna chahiye tujhe. Really his behavior was so bad. Sara blame Titli pe daal diya just like Manikant.

Mera pyaar badhta hi jayega ya obsession aur gussa πŸ˜‚.

Titli darling you are so naive to the point of being called stupid now . Can't blame her though. Last mein murti deke good ban gya.

Garv kafi smart nikla ek doubt pe seedha Titli ke ghar pahuch gaya. He knows Ishaani is there to create differences.Ishaani lagta h dusra haath bhi tudwa ke manegi.

In the precap Ishaani was correct he is a control freak and he becomes violent when he looses control not to forget posessive . Titli baar baar provoke kar hi degi use unknowingly. Banda uski female bestie se bhi jealous hota h πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Kahi Titli ne kisi male friend ko hug kiya toh iska kya haal hoga

Garv is gonna threaten Ishaani acc to the video jaha todh phodh kar raha h in sherwani.

So truly said...

Ishani dusra haath nahi, dono per tudwa ke manegi 🀣🀣 Garv is so smart that he didn't kill her. If he killed her then there would be more serious charges

I wonder why Ishani didn't file a case against him

musicalstorm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

One more episode where Garv manipulating Titli. Seriously he doesn't feel sorry once when he comes to know that Titli didn't like he exchanged the gifts. There also he tries to make Titli feel guilty for her behaviour towards him.πŸ˜’

Poor Titli πŸ€”

Koyal loves Radha Krishna but if Titli would have given that gifts she would definitely criticised her.

Dogle log hi hai yhan sab.

About Ishaani can't say anything. I mean sometimes I feel she is right but at the same time I feel she is not completely right. Lets see how story unfolds.

Thank you kosha for the beautiful updateπŸ€—

Titli ka Brain wash ho raha hai ☹️😟😏

musicalstorm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Redflag

Garv & Ishani deserves eachother

Yeh aadha pagal woh aadhi pagal bechari Titli phase gayi agar kuch saal pehle Ishani abroad Jane ka plan nehi banaya hota to aaj unke bachhe bhi hote aur Titli Garv ke jaal mein nehi phasti

Unfortunately humare society ke bahut sare aadmi aise hai woh log women ko humesa control mein rakhana chahte hain

So true

I have a person, who is equivalent to my elder sister. She was engaged and that guy was just like Garv before her wedding. After the wedding happened, he flipped. His character flipped. He stopped her from going somewhere. Didi, would cry in a bathroom while bathing. Didi, got pregnant and she fought for her divorce case. She had fought so hard the kid's custody. She fought that her kid is identified with her surname

Now she is divorced, she has no courage to marry again. But she is a brave single mother. She inspires us everyday.

Edited by musicalstorm - 1 years ago
musicalstorm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vismaya03

Comparing to Garv I felt manikant is better...He is not giving false hope of love to koyal... That's her delusion that give her this much pain....And she equates pain as love....But Garv is guilt tripping her by questioning her love ...

This is just the beginning 😭

Edited by musicalstorm - 1 years ago
musicalstorm thumbnail

I completely agree with your last line. In our society still such men are exists who always want to control women. I feel so sorry for such type of people.

And yes Ishaani and Garv both deserve each other.πŸ˜†

So true

I have a person, who is equivalent to my elder sister. She was engaged and that guy was just like Garv before her wedding. After the wedding happened, he flipped. His character flipped. He stopped her from going somewhere. Didi, would cry in a bathroom while bathing. Didi, got pregnant and she fought for her divorce case. She had fought so hard the kid's custody. She fought that her kid is identified with her surname

Now she is divorced, she has no courage to marry again. But she is a brave single mother. She inspires me everyday.

musicalstorm thumbnail

Originally posted by: mesravz

Lovely update❀️

Garv 😈 he is a clever boy, my god nothing can miss from his eyes. Titli is so naive, in first glare episode I thought she is smart in understanding , but Naah. How can ITV female lead can be smart one right?

Forget about all celebrations, I want to see when titli will see his face, and how she will deal with her hubby. Koyal, M&M drama is so repetitive πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Celebrations gaye bhaad mein

Mujhe yeh lagta hai ki woh Anupama pehle kaisi naive thi, par woh ab kaise zubaan chalaati hai πŸ˜‚

Titli ka bhi kuchh aisa hi hoga πŸ˜‚ Mujhe Titli mein Anupama dikhi bolo

heavenlybliss thumbnail

She just thinks about Garv. Kahin usse bura na lag jaaye bs. But now it's high time for her to understand him.

How did she develop feelings for him so quickly?