Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicalstorm thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

Correct baat bola apne πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸΌ apt analysis!

Garv is slowly gaslighting her! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ That dialogue β€œYou just agreed to get married for the sake of it” πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Thank you for liking my analysis

This series is an example that how gas lighting actually happens.

musicalstorm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

Wow another amazing update by you Kosha πŸ€—

Now it's high time for Titli to understand Garv. Bande ko janti hi nahi ho and shaddi karne chali ho. Btw when Gifts are exchanged why Titli doesn't say anything ? She should raise her voice that time only. So Garv won't do such things in future. Anyways Garv is not going to listen anyone except himself πŸ˜†

Koyal's face when she comes to know about fake necklace

Koyal, Karma has striked her back, she likes to embarrass others and scold others so this time it was her turn

musicalstorm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

When Maina is going to expose ?πŸ€” she behaves like perfect bahu, perfect wife like seriously ?? 😑

I really feel Titli will expose her πŸ˜†

Actually it is said that Koyal (as a bird) is more Chalaak but Maina (as a bird) is comparatively good.

But yaha characters Koyal and Maina, Bird Koyal and Maina is ulte hai

Bichaari bird Maina ka naam kharab ho raha hai, inke chakkar mein πŸ˜‚

musicalstorm thumbnail

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

I guess Mani will leave the house if that happens lol πŸ€ͺπŸ€£πŸ˜›πŸ˜Ž

Mani dono Koyal Maina ko bahar nikalega πŸ˜‚

musicalstorm thumbnail

Originally posted by: aaf311

Man, I genuinely thought Garv would listen to Titli, par usne peeth piche kya kya kar diya

And Titli's family also didn't tell her. Disappointed πŸ˜”

Chintu ko family picture mein nahi liya kya?πŸ˜†

Looks like Garv and Titli have very different values. Garv doesn't understand what matters to Titli. In his entire speech, he spoke only about his family, but not Titli or her family. He didn't think about how it would make them look if this came out, how ashamed they would be.

If anything, GARV is the one who hasn't accepted Titli and her family as they are. If he did, he would've accepted the gifts they gave wholeheartedly, because that is who they are.

So true Garv hasn't accepted Titli the way she is. It sounds like Garv apne apko Titli par thopna chahta hai 😠

musicalstorm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vivirti_Suvian2

just love your update yaar pehle toh bhakti 2 incidents ek toh woh poster ke baad aamne samne jo kiya na she find this odd the way he's being possessive about titli's female best friend too she does find it strange

wanna be samdhi samdhan is about to process dekh liyo jo ex lovers the unke bachhe being in love baki drishti is like those spoiled kids usko simple sa earings gift kare directly toh legi bilkul bhi nahi but yahi agar classy gift wrap karke diya woh expensive samjhke rakh legi 🀣🀣

garv ne jis tarah gift exchange kare thanks to titli's dadi, aunty and brother is his own way of protecting titli and her family to being humiliated by manikant.. see agar dekhe toh garv isnt wrong at his place but titli either wrong on her place ab jab yeh jo hua ek toh galat interpretation hoga baadme like they used their own son to buy expensive gifts aur inn gifts se unki expectations badhegi

and one of the highlight was when titli touching feets of both garv's mom and badi maa at the same time so that dono me se kisi ko bura na lage one of the reason garv loves titli is like woh rishto ko joddke rakhne mein believe karti hai aur yeh baat use bolne ki zaroora nahi uske gestures mein dikh jata hai ❀️❀️

Thank you for loki my update love❀❀❀

I feel Bhakti will be attacked by Garv, because she is observing Garv's madness.

The thing you told about Drishti πŸ˜‚ She is so foolish. Everyone in Mehta family except few are foolish

Both were right, but how Garv handled the situation was wrong. He blamed her

musicalstorm thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Can we skip these rituals and go directly to the shadi🀣

Tumhari agar pehchan hai CVs ko to unhe please request karo 🀣

musicalstorm thumbnail

Originally posted by: mesravz

Didn’t watched yesterday epsidode, but looks like Garv started his way to make that gifts passed on

Titli still not gettingπŸ€ͺ

By the way beautiful post

Thank you ❀❀

Yesterday's episode was disappointing because of Garv