Poll alert- Is Ishaani a victim of Garv's maddness???

Poll

Is Ishaani(Garv's ex gf) truly a victim?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Guys, feel free to answer and share your thoughts.

I am not getting any good or bechari vibes from this new girl. May be its too early to judge her.

But the way garv introduced her to tili without hesitating even for a second definitely rises the suspicion.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Justice4SSR thumbnail

That is the speciality of Garv .He says everything so openly so no one doubts him. I dont mind a grey shaded Garv Lol ... i enjoyed watching the character Maya played by Jennifer Winget in Beyhadh. Classy possessive obsessive character

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Docworld

Guys, feel free to answer and share your thoughts.

I am not getting any good or bechari vibes from this new girl. May be its too early to judge her.

But the way garv introduced her to tili without hesitating even for a second definitely rises the suspicion.

she obviously doesn't care about Titli.

Obsessed much this. 😆

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Even I do feel that it's one side story. Ishaani doesn't look like victim at all. She wants to take revange from Garv that means either Garv rejected her proposal or Garv might hurt her. But it doesn't mean Garv is in a fault. May be Ishaani did something wrong.

Excited to know Garv's story also.

Edited by Bhavisweet03 - 1 years ago
musicalstorm thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

The way she was behaving was definitely psychotic...

No she isn't a victim, this is a one side story

Leah347 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yeah I feel like if he’d done something awful to her, he would’ve panicked when introducing her. But he’s also quite overconfident, and could think that ishani would be too scared to tell titli the truth.

Redflag thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 6

As per Ishani's iv Garv slammed the car door from backside & didn't check what happened to her

OliviaP thumbnail

Originally posted by: Leah347

Yeah I feel like if he’d done something awful to her, he would’ve panicked when introducing her. But he’s also quite overconfident, and could think that ishani would be too scared to tell titli the truth.

At bold- Quite possible. I guess Garv is really a unpredictable character. He can be manipulated so easily.
OliviaP thumbnail

Originally posted by: Justice4SSR

That is the speciality of Garv .He says everything so openly so no one doubts him. I dont mind a grey shaded Garv Lol ... i enjoyed watching the character Maya played by Jennifer Winget in Beyhadh. Classy possessive obsessive character

At bold- To be honest, I dont want Garv to become another Maya. Murdering and torturing people in the name of love is not my cup of tea. As much as I love Jennifer's acting in beyhadh, I would hardly want anyone to behave like her. Ofcourse it is a fiction, but it's really scary and uncomfortable to watch.

Also Maya had a troubled childhood. Although there were issues in mehta childhood, I think all the kids got the required attention and care from the elders. ( atleast from badimaa). So its not like garv lived in a loveless environment.Nor was he physically or emotionally abused..It would be really intresting to know the triggering factor behind Garv's behaviour.

Edited by Docworld - 1 years ago