Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heavenlybliss thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

This is so illogical and doesn't even fit with the character of Titli. Someone who stood up for herself and rejected Rahul, why is she being so dumb now? Ajeeb. It's not like she's married to him yet.

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Loll agar woh abhi se bol ne nahi deta then what does she expect will happen after marriage? Garv ne apne gusse ki wajah se apni hi behan ki shaadi todwadi thi and he had made zero attempts to save it. Iske suitor ke saath hatha payi ki, Kaka ke saath badtameezi ki and then again with Sanket usne violent ho kar tamasha kiya. And let's not forget that one time when Garv pushed her against the wall.

All these reasons alone should have raised alarm bells for her, not make her submissive to him.

Exactly, what was the point of her rejecting Rahul then. Isse acha tha usi se shadi kar leti.😆

Redflag thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 6
musicalstorm thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Redflag

In a spoiler video Garv pushed Chintu & scolded him infront of Titli still that girl ignoring all the red flags about Garv.

Oh now I understand why your username is Redflag & Garv's DP 🤣 Thoughtful.

Redflag thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: musicalstorm

Oh now I understand why your username is Redflag & Garv's DP 🤣 Thoughtful.

I changed my username & dp after 1 & half year only bcoz of him. 🤣
masked thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Leah347

Omg, not seen this yet but sounds terrible! I’d understand if he was pretending to be a completely different person and then changed post marriage but Garv has pretty much been a walking talking red flag right in front of her

At this point even if he painted himself red, she won’t see it 🤣

She pretty much chooses to not see the obvious. Idk if she just believes that his anger will never come down to hurting her.

All right so here's the thing.Garv looks to be a clear Grey-shaded character.He has clear anger issues and is quite possessive about Titli-problem with him he doesn't understand the definition of True Love-Giving equal Space and Understanding each other.

Unlike Angad he's quite assertive in front of his family members.The way he confessed his love in front of the entire world for Titli showed his true passion for her but he's not being entirely truthful with her.He said that he will stand by her love her always 24/7 but he needs to own up to those words.

He saved her from quite a handful of situations- like from that Prospective Groom or standing by her whenever she was in trouble so why is he changing after marriage with Titli? What did he see in her that made him so desperate to marry her that he ended up getting her as his wife or is gonna get her as his mate?

He values his Badi Maa bcoz she was abandoned by her husband-his own Dad so tomorrow if Titli gonna go through the same pain after their wedding so how is he different from his Dad then? Why is he so extra possessive about her if he really claims to love her truly?

He needs to change himself for her something which Angad is not doing with respect to Sahiba in TMD.Titli might be a simple but an independent girl.with her own independent mind.Hope Garv supports her dreams and ambitions after their wedding.

I don't wanna see Titli go through some pain after their wedding bcoz then it would look like that Garv has simlly trapped her just for his own selfish desire.Why should Titli change him? He loves her right can't he change himself for the woman he claims to love so much in front of the entire world?