Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicalstorm thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Redflag

Ek baat agar Manikant ko Koyal pasand nehi hai to woh har jagah usse lekar kyun jata hai

Lagta hai usse khud ka bezzati pasand hai

Pakhi Didi Ka Rishtedaar hai yeh πŸ˜‚

musicalstorm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nichuss

i knw i shdnt suprt an obessesive disorderwala.... but the bgm n scene f Garv realising titli feels him as real hero n her fav...i liked it... nicely shot n edited

I am with Garv till the moment he doesn't do anything wrong. Anger is fine, but not abuse

Till now he is good. He is possessive but this sounds to be ok till now. Yeah Garv is hiding his anger, but no issues as of now

musicalstorm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vivirti_Suvian2

main points in todays episode

- samjhote wale rishto se garv kafi achhe se waakif hai he said this loud and clear

- garv's behaviour towards his own mom and badi maa is so different even if garv might be thinking badimaa pure hearted but the way he doesnt much attached to his own mom dikhta hai and i noticed whenever garv ki mom try to interact with garv badimaa always comes inbetween

- toral kalko negative bann bhi jaaye meko strange nahi lagega

- when garv knew titli doesnt like vanilla he's angry but what i felt is it's not about she dislikes it.. it's like if she doesn't like then why didn't she say it so on first time when he offered her icecream

all and all garv lawyer hai but situations ko judge jaldi kar leta hai aur uspe action ka reaction bhi on the spot aata hai

What I missed out, you covered it all ❀❀❀

Garv is impulsive, stubborn, all these leads to anger, anger happens because we feel that why our demands/needs/etc weren't fulfilled. We just want others to see that how strongly we are affected so we get angry. And that anger snatches away your intellect and you do mistakes. Anger makes you look like a fool

Garv is quick in judging, proposing, rejecting or whatever it is

I feel Garv is Koyal's son

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicalstorm

Garv is impulsive, stubborn, all these leads to anger, anger happens because we feel that why our demands/needs/etc weren't fulfilled. We just want others to see that how strongly we are affected so we get angry. And that anger snatches away your intellect and you do mistakes. Anger makes you look like a fool

last line lol 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄
mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

How can Titli send him? She herself doesn't knows that her to be husband is crazy as hell πŸ˜† Garv needs a treatment but I feel Titli will land into mental asylum

Typical ITV things

My statement is for future🀣

The days near, according to bts looks like wedding is done 🀣

Naya_31 thumbnail

Maina was handling the situation calmly. Koyal ki zubaan hi koyla hai aur Mani ek number ka maniac hai

I was thinking the name of Mani and Koyal = Koma πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Lagta hai ek din Maina in dono ko Coma mein pahuncha degi πŸ˜‚

bold) not them lol audience ko
Vivirti_Suvian2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

that's so true and that last line you mentioned i feel the same the way she cares for him.. talking about the one whom garv calls mom she does have two faces and it might be noticed by garv himself back then
heavenlybliss thumbnail

I wish woh saare dushman jis par Garv ne attack kiya hai, woh milkar Garv ko expose kare future mein

What if Titli and Ishani team up against himπŸ˜†