Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naya_31 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Of course not. Woh toh uski Maa hai aur Maa ke saath aise baat thodi na kar sakta hai. But jab uski biwi ne yehi baat chedi thi, tab toh bharas para tha uske upar. πŸ€”

ImageImageaap cute sarcastic ho rahe hoπŸ˜›πŸ˜Ž
asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

Thank you so much for such a detailed updateπŸ€—

After reading your update I am like

About the episode it was good. I mean Garv's possessiveness is on another level. Bhai itna bhi kya hai. Poor Titli ab to poori fas gayi ye 🀣

About family drama what to say

Aww, thank you so much!

Garv is starting to become more dangerous and while it's adding the thrill to the show, it's also making me highly worried for Titli. Jitni khush woh ab hai, baad mein usko utna hi rona parega.

Loll, inka family drama ab same hi hai. Wohi same taane, same cheez par gussa hona. It's like, okay we get it, now let's move on.

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Thank you!

Ugh, on one hand, I'm hoping Titli has no time for any of Garv's nonsense. Whenever he fights with his dad he at times comes off as an entitled spoilt little brat who has zero sense of consequences for his actions.

At least in her own home Titli had the freedom to do what she wanted. Mehta ki ghar mein har cheez isko puch kar karni paregi ya phir taane sune parenge.

he is a spoilt brat lol
asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Redflag

Beautiful analysis

Garv ka dimaag ka peech dheela hai uska dimaag ka ilaaj zaroori hai let c how Titli handle him. He hurt himself phir bhi usko pata na chala

TiRv moments I am ready for a roller coaster ride. Avinash is doing good job as split personality

Today's episode it was clear that Garv has split personality & he didn't realize that he is hurting himself. Throw me sada hua tomato if you want but I really felt bad for him in last scene when he saw his hand was bleeding

Thank you!

Avinash is doing great in showing the switches between being soft for Titli and then borderline psychotic. πŸ‘ Uski aankhein hi kaafi hai mann mein darr paida karne ke liye.

I don't know if I want to call it split personality, but the blackouts you had mentioned may be right.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

he is a spoilt brat lol

Loll, I want Titli to say that to his face and call him out on all his wrong behaviors. Start acting like a man Garv Mehta. πŸ‘πŸ½