Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicalstorm thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Vivirti_Suvian2

yaar meko bhi wahi laga hota jo titli ko laga maine bhi yahi socha pehli baar toh lahenge main hi mulaaqat hue thi na logically wahi cloths the 🤣🤣 and i love the way garv shown din mein taare to that waiter

and i'm so glad that garv see these little things the moment she felt uncomfortable they went out and pani puri i mean golgappe wala scene was my one of favorite.. these 2 never fails to show how much they were in love every now and them and yaar garv thoda hygienic banda hai might be thats the reason he didnt want to eat from that roadside stall but jo baar baar apni dusari side ko dikhne se control karta hai i'm worried because the way his love for titli growing woh choti choti chizo mein bhi lawyer hai but judge zaroor karega as soon as his love gets deeper

Garv is hygienic, but he said that yeh Ladkiyon ki khane ki cheez hai 😂

But I like that he doesn't gives anybody a chance to insult Titli. That waiter, Sanket were punished hard by Garv.

Garv yes definitely will judge Titli in future.

musicalstorm thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Vivirti_Suvian2

indeed that's trick to gain trust but still so far garv all focus on getting married smoothly without any problem

That's his main goal. Why?

There might be a motive behind this. He wants to bring Titli home...

heavenlybliss thumbnail

This might be their only date before they get married. I wanted something more romantic like a walk on the beach.😆

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicalstorm

Yes Garv is chalak, yeh sab support dena uski tricks ho sakti hai

Man, if the family starts relying on him for support that would make it even harder for Titli to walk away from him.

AbhijitAdityan2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

It doesn't make sense that today he said he will never force her to do things she don't like and expect her to do the same. They why will he change after the marriage? Why is he forcing her to wear saree or dress and hit her with it when she rejects?

Niyashi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Shaadi ke baad personality flip karega

shayad 😂. Abhi ladki uski hui nhi h toh abhi batli mein utar raha hai. Shaadi ke baad rang badal dega. Ladkiya gol gappe khati h boys don't cry ye sab ek righteous lawyer ke munh se acha nhi lagta. He will want her to become what he desires in her . That dress was actually revealing for Titli instead of making her comfortable he gets angry. Hope so leads ki popularity dekh ke they make some positive changes negative na banye Garv ko