Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naya_31 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

They're in a rush right now because of the kaand that happened with Rahul but even before then, itni jaldi shaadi karwane ki kya zaroorat thi.

Titli has gone to college. I remember Hiral mentioning to Garv that she has done a degree to become a florist and Titli has also mentioned she did that makeup course. By when are people usually done college in India?

Is Hiral working there as a part-time job? What are her qualifications? Even though she's a receptionist, does she have some base studies in law?

bold) I don’t think so.

aaf311 thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

They're in a rush right now because of the kaand that happened with Rahul but even before then, itni jaldi shaadi karwane ki kya zaroorat thi.

Titli has gone to college. I remember Hiral mentioning to Garv that she has done a degree to become a florist and Titli has also mentioned she did that makeup course. By when are people usually done college in India?

Is Hiral working there as a part-time job? What are her qualifications? Even though she's a receptionist, does she have some base studies in law?

Ohhh

I forgot about that part, yeah

Depends on which degree you're pursuing, but usually by 21-22.

Honestly, no idea. I thought it was a part time job she picked up while in college, but she's still in the same position, so who knows

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Redflag

May be your prediction will come true but Titli bahu rani apni ITV bahu hone ki farz nibhayegi woh Garv psycho kese bana bana uska raaz dhund ke usko thik karegi

Isnt that what happens in every show🤣 Id rather see her kick his ass and teach him a lesson

heavenlybliss thumbnail

She's neither positive nor negative. Just delusional. 😆

Agar Garv se itna pyaar tha and she had always wanted to get back with him, phir shaadi tak wait kyun kiya? Pehle bhi toh aa sakti thi.

She must be one of those girls...if I cant have him, no one can🤣