Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aaf311 thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

That girl also looking like a psycho. Don't know Garv ko pta bhi hai about her hand injury or not.

Ha maybe he never met her after he injured her hand and doesn't know the extent of what he did

Har koi psycho hi hai yaar yaha pe toh

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aaf311

Ha maybe he never met her after he injured her hand and doesn't know the extent of what he did

Har koi psycho hi hai yaar yaha pe toh

Haan and because of that Titli only has to suffer.

Redflag thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: la_Reine

I think Titli wont believe her and think she is just making up stories because she wants Garv herself, she will only realize the truth when she sees that side of him and by that time she would be head over heels in love with him.

Here I go with my predictions again...aadat se majboor

May be your prediction will come true but Titli bahu rani apni ITV bahu hone ki farz nibhayegi woh Garv psycho kese bana bana uska raaz dhund ke usko thik karegi
asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Yeah, I was thinking that as well. But then I thought ki maybe they didn't want to tell anyone? That's how it usually is in India because families generally don't accept relationships.

Titli is 22. Garv is a lawyer, 5 years degree. So definitely older than 23. He might be 25-26?

That's true.

If they were dating while Garv was in university/college, then I guess they probably weren't even thinking about marriage at the time.

Personally, I find Titli's age to be too young for marriage. There's still so much she can do and achieve before she even thinks about settling down.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

I dont understand whether Ishani is positive or negativeπŸ€”

Why would she wanna get back with her ex if he was abusive??

She's neither positive nor negative. Just delusional. πŸ˜†

Agar Garv se itna pyaar tha and she had always wanted to get back with him, phir shaadi tak wait kyun kiya? Pehle bhi toh aa sakti thi.

aaf311 thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

That's true.

If they were dating while Garv was in university/college, then I guess they probably weren't even thinking about marriage at the time.

Personally, I find Titli's age to be too young for marriage. There's still so much she can do and achieve before she even thinks about settling down.

Dude, same! 22 is so young! Why is her family in such a rush? Why are they acting like she's 40?

I thought of this earlier as well, but then i thought about the culture here and I'm not surprised, especially in small towns. Ahmedabad is a big city and Titli's family is middle class, so it's a little weird but it's not that unusual.

Also, everyone keeps saying how Hiral has to get married after Titli, but like if Hiral is younger than Titli, then she's maybe 21. And today she said she's been working with Garv for 2 years. Did she not get a degree then? Has Titli not attended college either?

Edited by aaf311 - 1 years ago
Naya_31 thumbnail

I have a scary thought lol

What if Garv kills Ishani πŸ˜†29C6E432-1CFB-4804-AFEE-ABB219D40CBE.jpegunintentionally lol πŸ€ͺ maybe

asmaanixx thumbnail

Dude, same! 22 is so young! Why is her family in such a rush? Why are they acting like she's 40?

I thought of this earlier as well, but then i thought about the culture here and I'm not surprised, especially in small towns. Ahmedabad is a big city and Titli's family is middle class, so it's a little weird but it's not that unusual.

Also, everyone keeps saying how Hiral has to get married after Titli, but like if Hiral is younger than Titli, then she's maybe 21. And today she said she's been working with Garv for 2 years. Did she not get a degree then? Has Titli not attended college either?

They're in a rush right now because of the kaand that happened with Rahul but even before then, itni jaldi shaadi karwane ki kya zaroorat thi.

Titli has gone to college. I remember Hiral mentioning to Garv that she has done a degree to become a florist and Titli has also mentioned she did that makeup course. By when are people usually done college in India?

Is Hiral working there as a part-time job? What are her qualifications? Even though she's a receptionist, does she have some base studies in law?

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

I have a scary thought lol

What if Garv kills Ishani πŸ˜†29C6E432-1CFB-4804-AFEE-ABB219D40CBE.jpegunintentionally lol πŸ€ͺ maybe

Funny Meme GIF - Funny Meme Comedy GIFs

Word Count: 1

Naya_31 thumbnail

ImageπŸ˜›

Word Count: 1