Episode 30 - The family visit

musicalstorm thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Titli is fascinated by Garv's actions. Whereas Garv calls Titli to celebrate the new beginning of their relationship. Garv was a little disappointed when Titli said that she wasn't thinking about him. Garv brings ice cream for her. He wants her to come down and meet him but Titli never goes against the family (her loved ones) so she does a Jugaad so that she doesn't disappoints Garv and her family. Garv's fav icecrem is vanilla. Bro, ka fav color white hi hai. But Titli never goes against their loved ones, so poor she haves the ice cream which she dislikes. Now here Garv should have taken care of Titli's likes and dislikes. This is the first time Titli is allowing Garv to dominate her. If today she is staying silent, then in future Garv will doubt her that she hid things from him.

Now the Mehta family visits the Dave family for the marriage discussion of TiRv. Seriously this Mehta family have a Ghamand of their money. They don't know there are even more poor people than Titli, life has been good to them, doesn't means they make a fun of them. They not liking Titli is OK, but that day that sister of Garv, was selfish to Titli's Baa in the temple. Aisa Bhedbhaav karte hai.

When Titli's Baa said Aapke Pati Kyun Nahi Aaye πŸ˜‚ Dadaji is so cute. He said Yahi to Hai πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Mani showing his superiority in the whole discussion was so annoying. That Mugfali and Badam discussion πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Badam se budhhi aati hai, Mugfali se gala bigadta hai πŸ˜‚

Garv meets Titli alone in her room. Titli said that this is the special most room in her house because Krishna is in the house. Garv gets to know about Titli's world. Titli discusses the things which are important to her. While Garv sees the poster of Titli's favorite Hero. Kon Hai Yeh Banda πŸ˜‚πŸ™„ Mein nahi jaanti ise. Iska naam bata do koi mujhe. Par isase zyada Garv ke looks zyada achhe hai.

Anyways when Titli as a fan girl appreciate his hero. Garv is jealous, he is angry that how dare she think of someone else. He says mujhe sirf tumhare saath rehna, that really means tumhe mere alawa kisike baare mein nahi sochna hai. This is not love from Garv's side. Garv is caressing her hair, he bringing her closer to her and she can't see his fleeting emotions.

Garv is so rude to his father, but one should never yell at our parents. Garv might be angry on his father, but he should atleast apologize him. Because he in the end agreed for the marriage just for him. A sorry from a Garv means hitting the head on the wall. Mani is always yelling, but today he spoke without raising his voice. Garv was surprised to see his father emotional for him.

Kosha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicalstorm thumbnail

I forgot to tag you for the update

Naya_31 thumbnail

Vanilla and Mango mix karke sundae bana dete πŸ€ͺ🀣🀣 mast a mast combination 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Garv lowkey telling Titli that he should be her priorityπŸ˜† "bhai ka talent hai" πŸ€ͺ

Edited by NayaNehaD31 - 1 years ago
mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Lovely update dear.

I didn’t liked Titli is compromising her likes. She also said you likes are mine. If she do so, Garv forces his likes on her. This may lead to abuse when she raise her voice of her likes

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Thank you for beautiful update kosha. You always gives a update without fail.πŸ€—

Finally we saw other side of Garv today. He is jealous of that hero also. Come on Titli has to understand the way he behaves after seeing taht poster. This is the first time she ignored everything just because of his happiness. And that's the beginning of her sacrifice.

Poor Titli from now on she has to sacrifice every Just because of Garv.

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: musicalstorm

Titli is fascinated by Garv's actions. Whereas Garv calls Titli to celebrate the new beginning of their relationship. Garv was a little disappointed when Titli said that she wasn't thinking about him. Garv brings ice cream for her. He wants her to come down and meet him but Titli never goes against the family (her loved ones) so she does a Jugaad so that she doesn't disappoints Garv and her family. Garv's fav icecrem is vanilla. Bro, ka fav color white hi hai. But Titli never goes against their loved ones, so poor she haves the ice cream which she dislikes. Now here Garv should have taken care of Titli's likes and dislikes. This is the first time Titli is allowing Garv to dominate her. If today she is staying silent, then in future Garv will doubt her that she hid things from him.

Now the Mehta family visits the Dave family for the marriage discussion of TiRv. Seriously this Mehta family have a Ghamand of their money. They don't know there are even more poor people than Titli, life has been good to them, doesn't means they make a fun of them. They not liking Titli is OK, but that day that sister of Garv, was selfish to Titli's Baa in the temple. Aisa Bhedbhaav karte hai.

When Titli's Baa said Aapke Pati Kyun Nahi Aaye πŸ˜‚ Dadaji is so cute. He said Yahi to Hai πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Mani showing his superiority in the whole discussion was so annoying. That Mugfali and Badam discussion πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Badam se budhhi aati hai, Mugfali se gala bigadta hai πŸ˜‚

Garv meets Titli alone in her room. Titli said that this is the special most room in her house because Krishna is in the house. Garv gets to know about Titli's world. Titli discusses the things which are important to her. While Garv sees the poster of Titli's favorite Hero. Kon Hai Yeh Banda πŸ˜‚πŸ™„ Mein nahi jaanti ise. Iska naam bata do koi mujhe. Par isase zyada Garv ke looks zyada achhe hai.

Anyways when Titli as a fan girl appreciate his hero. Garv is jealous, he is angry that how dare she think of someone else. He says mujhe sirf tumhare saath rehna, that really means tumhe mere alawa kisike baare mein nahi sochna hai. This is not love from Garv's side. Garv is caressing her hair, he bringing her closer to her and she can't see his fleeting emotions.

Garv is so rude to his father, but one should never yell at our parents. Garv might be angry on his father, but he should atleast apologize him. Because he in the end agreed for the marriage just for him. A sorry from a Garv means hitting the head on the wall. Mani is always yelling, but today he spoke without raising his voice. Garv was surprised to see his father emotional for him.

Kosha

Suddenly dadaji's memory came back πŸ˜…πŸ˜„πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

I don't understand Garv's father...What to do with his character??? Criticize or support...Even maina also....Both are mystery....

That actor was in Namkaran and qayamat ki raat as a villain...No offence to the actor but I felt the they should present someone other...

Nichuss thumbnail

thank u for th wu.... anthr gud epsd

musicalstorm thumbnail

Originally posted by: mesravz

Lovely update dear.

I didn’t liked Titli is compromising her likes. She also said you likes are mine. If she do so, Garv forces his likes on her. This may lead to abuse when she raise her voice of her likes

Thank you...

Jaago Titli Jaago, apni budhi ko kholo aur is pinjre se chhut jao πŸ˜…

mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: musicalstorm

Thank you...

Jaago Titli Jaago, apni budhi ko kholo aur is pinjre se chhut jao πŸ˜…

Her brain software in problem 🀣 red flags 🚩 are not in working condition

musicalstorm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

Thank you for beautiful update kosha. You always gives a update without fail.πŸ€—

Finally we saw other side of Garv today. He is jealous of that hero also. Come on Titli has to understand the way he behaves after seeing taht poster. This is the first time she ignored everything just because of his happiness. And that's the beginning of her sacrifice.

Poor Titli from now on she has to sacrifice every Just because of Garv.

Bhavi, every hour for me is packed. I wake up at 4 and do Music, then I study for my Music exam. I see Titli and write a review. Go to office, teach my students. I am get free at 7:30 a.m. and then I am damn tired.

But I love to write, I have written for Dear Ishq, writing that show was like a race for me. In Titli I am missing details. But I am the level best to write...Writing for any damn thing is a stress buster. I am present on Quora to write.

You have read me before also. Thank you for reading always!!!

Edited by musicalstorm - 1 years ago