My theory - Chalaak Garv Mehta

musicalstorm thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Nobody knows Garvs past as of now...

When Garv met Titli for the first time she told him that she rejected the guy with whom her wedding was gonna happen. But Garv came to know that on the very first meet. Garv got to know that Titli is ultra positive and target her. You know its easy to crush a flower like personality. Flowers gets crushed so easily. He judged her badly.

Now Garv is a smart fellow, he knows everything so clearly. Remember during that temple scene, how he lashed out at the temple trustees. If found out so much about temple trustees, then does he knows everything about Titli? He didn't even ask why the marriage was broken. Lawyers have a habit of asking questions, why didn't he ask? Did they ever talk about Titli's parents? As per ITV, there is always a connection between a girl's family and a boy's family.

Now he observed the behavior of Titli, soft, charming, innocent and controllable. Koyal who looks to be foolish/ negative, I find her to be the victim. Garv has seen all this since his childhood. There is a bigamy in his house, then why he didn't fight for this. This is wrong. While fighting for Monica's friend, he was trying to justifying the husband. Garv has never seen a frustrated Titli, Titli hasn't seen a frustrated Garv. I have generally observed that before being a couple, a girl and a boy observe each others nature. Titli has seen an angry Garv, but his anger was right that time. But Garv hasn't been angry on Titli till now. Garv's intention was that to mask his real self to Titli. Garv has observed that Titli will never angry no matter what, while rejecting Sanket, she was still soft to him, unlike other girls. When he came to know that Sanket is meeting Titli he reached there, it wasn't love but it was loosing a possible soft girl.

Now till when Titli didn't accept him, he was sweeping the floor and doing service. Aisa kaha jaata hai ki achhe logo ke saamne achha bano, phir dil jeetne lene ke baad apni real side dikhao. Now after he is his in relationship with her, he will reveal himself to her. It can be a revenge/disease/selfishness from his side.

KOYAL's POV

Do we really feel that Garv isn't able to identify Koyal? He is a lawyer. He isn't a fool. Koyal knows something secretive about Garv, Garv ko bhi pata nahi hoga ki Koyal uske baare mein kuchh janati hai. And that's why Koyal is being nice to Garv. Koyal might also be a victim to domestic abuse. Why do I feel that Koyal is helping Titli indirectly. Her plan to save Titli by blaming her. But her plan got backfired because Garv stood up for him. Koyal knows that if Garv marries any girl, then that girl's life will be equivalent to her life. Garv is an angry young fellow, if Koyal goes against him in marrying Titli then he will go mad, that's why she said a Yes...Garv feels that her BadiMaa is foolish to tolerate the torture and everytime she said that his husband's anger is his love to her. Maybe he thought even Titli is able to tolerate his anger...

It may be that Garv dislikes too nice people because its his way of giving him punishment to other people. BadiMaa is nice to the family atleast, see how the family has made her condition. Their is a thing called righteousness in good people. Aur Kai Baar DharamSankat unko face karna padta hai, aur usmein galatiyan ho jaane ka chance zyada hai. As a lawyer, this thing about good people triggers Garv, the most, jisake wajah se kisi case mein woh haar gaya ho. Aur kya kaha tha usne ki galatiya achhe logo se hoti hai. ASUR PRO MAX THING ðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ

smiley37smiley37 My Khurafati Dimaag, Dont worry, Sorry Mistakes/Loopholes if you find, just my theory for entertainment

Kosha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Niyashi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Garv is a smart ass. Titli ko kafi notice kiya h usne. Uska confession was the proof .He does feel a connection with her varna first meeting mein apne case ke basre mein use nshi batata.

Monica ke friend ko suggestion dete time it was clear ki woh Titli ko bhi mast manipulate karega. She is like an open book for him. Sab janta h uske baare mein .

Usne Koyal se kaha ki use bahut sukoon milta h Titli ke saath kyunki he is sure ki woh kabhi use cheat ya betray nhi karegi. Itna rudely behave karne baad bhi she helped him several times. Saath hi mein first meeting se hi dono ke beech mein solid attraction hain.

First meeting mein woh use nose ring pehne ko mana karta hai. Bhai itna deeply notice karne ki kya jaroorat thi use. Plz kisi ko woh nose ring wala point samjh mein aya ho toh batana

Maine kisi ff mein padha tha ki male lead apni wife ko nose ring pehne se mana karta h bcz he disliked how that pearl touched her lips and teased him. Yaar main toh yahi soch rahi hu is case mein bhi 😅😂😂

Do let me know about your views nose ring wala dialogue .

musicalstorm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niyashi

Garv is a smart ass. Titli ko kafi notice kiya h usne. Uska confession was the proof .He does feel a connection with her varna first meeting mein apne case ke basre mein use nshi batata.

Monica ke friend ko suggestion dete time it was clear ki woh Titli ko bhi mast manipulate karega. She is like an open book for him. Sab janta h uske baare mein .

Usne Koyal se kaha ki use bahut sukoon milta h Titli ke saath kyunki he is sure ki woh kabhi use cheat ya betray nhi karegi. Itna rudely behave karne baad bhi she helped him several times. Saath hi mein first meeting se hi dono ke beech mein solid attraction hain.

First meeting mein woh use nose ring pehne ko mana karta hai. Bhai itna deeply notice karne ki kya jaroorat thi use. Plz kisi ko woh nose ring wala point samjh mein aya ho toh batana

Maine kisi ff mein padha tha ki male lead apni wife ko nose ring pehne se mana karta h bcz he disliked how that pearl touched her lips and teased him. Yaar main toh yahi soch rahi hu is case mein bhi 😅😂😂

Do let me know your views nose ring wala dialogue .

Nose ring ke baare mein mujhe bhi nahi pata. Kya uski ex girl friend nose ring pehenti thi kya ðŸĪĢ Par Titli ne nose ring ab tak nahi pehni hai bolo...

The thing you read in the FF ðŸĪĢ is the only possible explanation I have read

Garv is smart, clever and I sure that it is related to his previous case he fought

Vivirti_Suvian2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

it might sound cliche line but sometimes ek pal hi kaafi hota hai to fall in love aur jo garv ke sister ki shaadi thi the way she resolve things that's the moment he falls for her.. indeed when garv knew titli about marriage proposal she's getting he didn't think much and talking about her past he might have investigated before anything

and makers are so much in rush ke humko shaadi pehle karwake promo wala track laana hai toh hai matlab falling in love phase is most important they do fall in love with each other but agar tum dekho na pyaar toh hai but ek dusare ko samjhne ke liye thodaaur jaana baki hai and well mentioned garv ka ghussa was always on right so far jitna garv ko samjha but the way that scene jisme usne sister ke dost ko advice di.. i think badi maa ne shayad aisa kuch hone pe ghar chodke chali gayi ho ya kuch toh wahi uski sister ne phir uski jagah le li and garv ko what his dad did in past daddu ya phir usne khudne kuch dekha hoga bachpan me

mehta house do holds so many secrets aur jo garv ki mom hai she's two faced and badi maa indeed being innocent but she does gone through lot which was seen by garv.. garv's hatred towards his dad not because of badi maa but i feel like garv ne bachpan me kuch na kuch dekha ur suna hoga

heavenlybliss thumbnail

I dont usually like toxic characters, but Garv is intriguing so far. I'll probably start hating him soon though.😆

AbhijitAdityan2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I don't think he justified the husband. Atleast it didnt seem to me like that. He bet the hell out of him and lawyers or police say the samething because it is marriage and he left the decision to her saying it is very wrong but can you see that you can give another chance and he would change as it is the first time. She felt she can as she knows her husband.

He even fought with his father regarding her badi maa and asked him to give respect.

I don't think he sees the men and women divide. It is all his too much love and anger when it comes to his women. Unintentional abuse though he is good at heart, he gets angry quickly and can't control himself. Iam like that too and i break things. Iam slowly changing so i hope he changes as well.

I don't think he is not in love with Titli. Because he fell too hard for her, he is going to show his worst side to her.

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicalstorm

Nobody knows Garvs past as of now...

When Garv met Titli for the first time she told him that she rejected the guy with whom her wedding was gonna happen. But Garv came to know that on the very first meet. Garv got to know that Titli is ultra positive and target her. You know its easy to crush a flower like personality. Flowers gets crushed so easily. He judged her badly.

Now Garv is a smart fellow, he knows everything so clearly. Remember during that temple scene, how he lashed out at the temple trustees. If found out so much about temple trustees, then does he knows everything about Titli? He didn't even ask why the marriage was broken. Lawyers have a habit of asking questions, why didn't he ask? Did they ever talk about Titli's parents? As per ITV, there is always a connection between a girl's family and a boy's family.

Now he observed the behavior of Titli, soft, charming, innocent and controllable. Koyal who looks to be foolish/ negative, I find her to be the victim. Garv has seen all this since his childhood. There is a bigamy in his house, then why he didn't fight for this. This is wrong. While fighting for Monica's friend, he was trying to justifying the husband. Garv has never seen a frustrated Titli, Titli hasn't seen a frustrated Garv. I have generally observed that before being a couple, a girl and a boy observe each others nature. Titli has seen an angry Garv, but his anger was right that time. But Garv hasn't been angry on Titli till now. Garv's intention was that to mask his real self to Titli. Garv has observed that Titli will never angry no matter what, while rejecting Sanket, she was still soft to him, unlike other girls. When he came to know that Sanket is meeting Titli he reached there, it wasn't love but it was loosing a possible soft girl.

Now till when Titli didn't accept him, he was sweeping the floor and doing service. Aisa kaha jaata hai ki achhe logo ke saamne achha bano, phir dil jeetne lene ke baad apni real side dikhao. Now after he is his in relationship with her, he will reveal himself to her. It can be a revenge/disease/selfishness from his side.

KOYAL's POV

Do we really feel that Garv isn't able to identify Koyal? He is a lawyer. He isn't a fool. Koyal knows something secretive about Garv, Garv ko bhi pata nahi hoga ki Koyal uske baare mein kuchh janati hai. And that's why Koyal is being nice to Garv. Koyal might also be a victim to domestic abuse. Why do I feel that Koyal is helping Titli indirectly. Her plan to save Titli by blaming her. But her plan got backfired because Garv stood up for him. Koyal knows that if Garv marries any girl, then that girl's life will be equivalent to her life. Garv is an angry young fellow, if Koyal goes against him in marrying Titli then he will go mad, that's why she said a Yes...Garv feels that her BadiMaa is foolish to tolerate the torture and everytime she said that his husband's anger is his love to her. Maybe he thought even Titli is able to tolerate his anger...

It may be that Garv dislikes too nice people because its his way of giving him punishment to other people. BadiMaa is nice to the family atleast, see how the family has made her condition. Their is a thing called righteousness in good people. Aur Kai Baar DharamSankat unko face karna padta hai, aur usmein galatiyan ho jaane ka chance zyada hai. As a lawyer, this thing about good people triggers Garv, the most, jisake wajah se kisi case mein woh haar gaya ho. Aur kya kaha tha usne ki galatiya achhe logo se hoti hai. ASUR PRO MAX THING ðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ

smiley37smiley37 My Khurafati Dimaag, Dont worry, Sorry Mistakes/Loopholes if you find, just my theory for entertainment

Kosha

Koyal is just a sad woman lol she doesn't want Garv to go away from her. She clearly has abandonment issues. Her sister stole her husband, so now she's scared that Titli would steal Garv (her beloved son) from her.

- Mani doesn't consider her as his wife. She doesn't make an effort to act like one, so technically he isn't hers even tho she is the legal wife.

-same way Garv isn't her son, but he considers her to be the most important person in his life coz his actual mother doesn't really cares about him coz she is entangled in her own mess lol

He can't do anything about the bigamy thing coz his father has the control over the household. Maybe it's the ITV logic lol "the hero will solve everything outside his house lol these guys are lawyers lol yet nobody took any action against them" 😆

Garv is real soft wrt to Koyal coz he knows her struggles. The injustice that his father caused her, so he'll always have a soft corner for her. His bias towards her is blinding his judgement. Guy can't see her dislike for Titli for no good reason lol "another ITV thing lol" ðŸĪŠ

The foundation base is not strong lol coz it's ITV 😆

Everything is going per marathon race speed lol.

Now coming to Titli:

She is tired of her grandmother pestering her for shaadi.

So Garv is her safe bet lol she got so annoyed with her family plus Garv breathing down her shoulder about his proposal that she's just going ahead with it like "let's just get over with this" lol this impulsive decision is going to bite her in the future.

Edited by NayaNehaD31 - 1 years ago
musicalstorm thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

I dont usually like toxic characters, but Garv is intriguing so far. I'll probably start hating him soon though.😆

Garv, Maya from Beyhadh are few characters which we continue to like even though they're negative

musicalstorm thumbnail

Originally posted by: AbhijitAdityan2

I don't think he justified the husband. Atleast it didnt seem to me like that. He bet the hell out of him and lawyers or police say the samething because it is marriage and he left the decision to her saying it is very wrong but can you see that you can give another chance and he would change as it is the first time. She felt she can as she knows her husband.

He even fought with his father regarding her badi maa and asked him to give respect.

I don't think he sees the men and women divide. It is all his too much love and anger when it comes to his women. Unintentional abuse though he is good at heart, he gets angry quickly and can't control himself. Iam like that too and i break things. Iam slowly changing so i hope he changes as well.

I don't think he is not in love with Titli. Because he fell too hard for her, he is going to show his worst side to her.

Only an angry person can understand Garv, you understood him, because somewhere you were also angry...

Angry people aren't bad at heart, they get angry because of their past experiences

musicalstorm thumbnail

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

Koyal is just a sad woman lol she doesn't want Garv to go away from her. She clearly has abandonment issues. Her sister stole her husband, so now she's scared that Titli would steal Garv (her beloved son) from her.

- Mani doesn't consider her as his wife. She doesn't make an effort to act like one, so technically he isn't hers even tho she is the legal wife.

-same way Garv isn't her son, but he considers her to be the most important person in his life coz his actual mother doesn't really cares about him coz she is entangled in her own mess lol

He can't do anything about the bigamy thing coz his father has the control over the household. Maybe it's the ITV logic lol "the hero will solve everything outside his house lol these guys are lawyers lol yet nobody took any action against them" 😆

Garv is real soft wrt to Koyal coz he knows her struggles. The injustice that his father caused her, so he'll always have a soft corner for her. His bias towards her is blinding his judgement. Guy can't see her dislike for Titli for no good reason lol "another ITV thing lol" ðŸĪŠ

The foundation base is not strong lol coz it's ITV 😆

Everything is going per marathon race speed lol.

Now coming to Titli:

She is tired of her grandmother pestering her for shaadi.

So Garv is her safe bet lol she got so annoyed with her family plus Garv breathing down her shoulder about his proposal that she's just going ahead with it like "let's just get over with this" lol this impulsive decision is going to bite her in the future.

I was thinking the same that Garv ke khud ke ghar mein bigamy hai aur dusro saza de raha hai 😂

The way you said Garv is fighting outside cases, ghar ke case fail na ho to bahut achha. Kyunki Titli ke aane baad ek aur case us par lag jayega