Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: mesravz

Awesome Analysis โค๏ธ

Dadu and koyal ๐Ÿคฃ, I donโ€™t know why koyal continue when he said he donโ€™t remember anything , thatโ€™s is koyal for us, doing unnecessary things when not needed. I donโ€™t felt a pinch for her today, because she irritated me to that level๐Ÿคฌ

Omg omg what a beautiful proposal man, whole setup and titli connection with flowers, I never seen this kind of scene, donโ€™t know to whom credit goes, itโ€™s a director vision or writer. The aesthetics are too good.

Gur your thoughts are too beautiful about Garv and titli, but I am scared of that capturing her with her own words๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

M&M (Maina and Manikanth) useless parents, they just know how to control people ๐Ÿคฌ never think about family bond

Thank you!

Lmao, Daadu kept adding to her DDP and Koyal just kept going. ๐Ÿ˜†

Had Koyal been nicer, I think it would have been easier to feel sympathetic for her. But given her past harkatein, I'm not sure if many people care for her anymore.

Right?! Everything about that proposal was amazing.

I didn't know ki hamari Titli itni badi romantic nikli gi. ๐Ÿ˜† Garv needs to step up his game. ๐Ÿ˜‰

I hope ki mein galat hoon but the story would be deeply compelling agar aisa ho. ๐Ÿ˜†

Loll, Manikant se zyaada Maina chalaak hai. She knows how to make Manikant do what she wants. ๐Ÿ˜†

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicalstorm

a nice analysis...Good job ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Thank you! ๐Ÿฅฐ

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Redflag

Beautiful analysis

Titli serving the aesthetic

Most beautiful proposal of ITV

No comment about Mehta family sab ke sab namune hain aur in namuno ke bich Titli aake phas jayegi

The way Garv describes Titli he definitely fallen for her genuinely. He is a lawyer so noticed everything about her then fallen in love โค๏ธ

Kaha jata hai hai ladke apne biwi mein apni maa ki parchhai dhundte hain isliye Garv ne badimaa ko kaha ki woh Titli mein badi maa ki parchhai dekheti hai & you know he considered badimaa as maa

Thank you! โค๏ธ

I know!! I really wanna know who the writers are for this show. I'd definitely want to check out their previous works.

Haan, Garv ki feelings genuine hai, yehi toh siyappa hai. ๐Ÿ˜† Jitni jaldi se isne pyaar kiya hai, I hope ki utni jaldi se yeh nafrat na kar baithe.

That is true and Titli had also wanted a husband similar to her father. Unfortunately, she will be getting to see only the bad side of him, not the good.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

really nice analysis โค๏ธ

seems koyal daadu scene will be funny to watch ๐Ÿคฃ

will catch the episode in the night and see. so proposal ho gaya

Thanks V! โค๏ธ

Lmao, Daadu in any scene is great to watch. His cluelessness just makes all the unfolding drama funnier to watch. ๐Ÿ˜†

Haan, proposal bhi hogaya aur bahut jald shaadi bhi. ๐Ÿ˜†

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: aaf311

Ngl when I saw that white sofa, i thought it was a bed and I was like, "Damn, Titli, tumhare irade kya hai? Sab khule mein hi?" ๐Ÿ˜†

Daadu's expressions the entire time were:

Lmao, don't shame my Titli like that. Sab ki apni apni pasand hai. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Daadu also be like:

Kya-ho-raha-hai GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Thanks V! โค๏ธ

Lmao, Daadu in any scene is great to watch. His cluelessness just makes all the unfolding drama funnier to watch. ๐Ÿ˜†

Haan, proposal bhi hogaya aur bahut jald shaadi bhi. ๐Ÿ˜†

lol sagai ka bts toh kabh ka mil gaya ๐Ÿคฃ even before proposal bts