Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Noorain13 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Redflag

Don't throw me chappal but I am super excited for angry Garv Mehta . He looks cute as lover boy but he looks hot when get angry. Din mein ek din to pakka uska entry scene drkhti hun

I know like how will I hate this man down the line :(

aaf311 thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Titli toh Puri ki tarah flip karti rehti hai

Idk what qualities she sees in Garv. Do they even know each other? What do they know except that one is a florist and the other is a lawyer? I think they're just extremely attracted to each other and are mistaking it for like or love, because so far they barely know anything about each other to even start liking.

Felt bad for Koyal today. I'm not surprised she's so bitter. Thought at least Maina or Daadu will comfort her but no. She'll take all this anger out on Titli.

I don't think Garv knows what happens behind his back everytime he misbehaves with his dad. If he did, he would be more mindful of his words maybe.

Ye har show mein hota hai na? ML hates his dad? Because he abuses his mom or left his mom for someone else? And then the FL gets married and fixes everything? Yup, bilkul wahi hoga yaha bhi.

Redflag thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: aaf311

Idk what qualities she sees in Garv. Do they even know each other? What do they know except that one is a florist and the other is a lawyer? I think they're just extremely attracted to each other and are mistaking it for like or love, because so far they barely know anything about each other to even start liking.

Felt bad for Koyal today. I'm not surprised she's so bitter. Thought at least Maina or Daadu will comfort her but no. She'll take all this anger out on Titli.

I don't think Garv knows what happens behind his back everytime he misbehaves with his dad. If he did, he would be more mindful of his words maybe.

Ye har show mein hota hai na? ML hates his dad? Because he abuses his mom or left his mom for someone else? And then the FL gets married and fixes everything? Yup, bilkul wahi hoga yaha bhi.

Ji haan bilkul ITV female leads are born to solve all problems. Samaj Seva karna to inka janma siddha adhikar hai chahe bhaad mein jaye khud ki khusiyan
Redflag thumbnail

Originally posted by: Noorain13

I know like how will I hate this man down the line :(

woh to story hi batayega
Redflag thumbnail

Ok my favorite dialogue of the day

Badi maa maafi wagera rehne dete hain is waqt 🤣 Garv's one liner cracked me up

musicalstorm thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Pyaar mein samjhauta kar sakta hun per samjhaute ka pyaar nehi

Garv beta apne baat pe tike rehna shaadi ke baad

Whatever I have seen his love for Titli is pure but his anger will gonna hamper his married life

Titli ko bina gusse wala pyaar chahiye per Garv ka gussa humesa satvi aasman mein rehta hai Titli aajtak Garv ke gusse ko nazar andaaz karte aayi hai per after marriage dono saath mein rahenge tab Garv ke gusse ka andaaza hoga usko phir bg will Maine chaha Jesse woh ho hi nehi koi aur ho tum dheere dheere se utrenge rang gehre tere chehere pe kitne chehere

Titli ne ek episode mein kaha tha aise pyaar ka kya jise dekhke dar lane lage to woh shaadi ke baad Garv le gussa dekhke darne lagegi usse

I seriously wish that iske baad mein episode na dekhu, mere expectations ki dhajjiya udnewali hai Yaar kya yaar Garv ko aisa bata diya jaisa koi bhi ladki nahi chahti

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: aaf311

Titli said whatever it is from social pressure...Look if he said this infront of only family she will again also take time to say yes .But sadly time become and circumstances was against titli....

Actually Aaj Garv ka dad ekdam Sasti version of Niranjan Agnihotri in a twisted way dha....

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Episode 28 Update

• Maina calms Koyal down who says Titli is seducing Garv
  • Baa & Koyal continue to argue
  • Kaka gets mad at Titli saying she was taking advantage of their trust. He's about to slap her when Garv stops him saying he can't hit her. When he looks over his shoulder at her, she shakes her head no.
  • Kaka recognizes Garv from the roadside and starts insulting him and the arrogance his family has because of their wealth
  • Maina asks Garv to leave but Garv refuses
  • Kaki Maa asks Titli what the heck is going on. Garv tells her she's asking the wrong person and looks at Sanket who's scared. Garv starts hitting him. He threatens him to tell the truth to everyone or he will be left with just one working hand
  • Sanket tells everyone the truth. Kaka gets mad at Sanket and asks him did he not even think once of Titli as who would marry her now.
  • Garv says Titli's not at anyone's mercy and Kaka doesn't need to worry about Titli since he (Garv) is with her. He loves her. Everyone is shocked.
  • Koyal says that he doesn't need to compromise on his life just to save Titli's reputation. Garv says he's trying to save his life and not to stop him. Garv continues to confess his love. Says neither of them are at fault; his respect for Titli grew more when she rejected him because she'll never marry someone for their money; she'll always accept the person who has a good heart. He compares Radha Krishanji's love to the one he has for Titli. Like Kanhaji is incomplete without Radhaji, so is he without Titli.
  • Kaka says these things sound great in movies not real life. Baa agrees and asks to leave. Koyal still thinks Titli did some spell on Garv and uski nazar utharni paregi.
  • The families take TiRv home. Titli is upset and crying; Garv is proud and happy.
  • Garv tells everyone at home that he will only marry Titli no one else. He can compromise in love, but not have a compromised love. Manikant is furious and asks how the heck can he think Titli can be a part of their family. Monica asks what the issue is and Manikant tells her to shut up and not to interfere as she's no longer a part of the family since she's married (wtf mani). Koyal tells him not to get mad at Garv (what about Monica wtf Koyal). She places the whole blame on Titli and how she's seducing Garv. Manikant gets mad at them both and says how they're both always ready to play around with his reputation. Garv again tells him not to blame BM for everything and as for Titli, she's his preference.
  • Koyal tells him that she's not and that Titli has done a spell on him. She had told him to stay away from her. Alka picks up on this and questions if Koyal knew about this from earlier. Manikant gets even madder at Koyal for hiding this from them. How did she even think she could handle this as she can't even handle her tongue? With what right did she do this?
  • Garv tells Manikant to direct his words and anger onto him, not BM. Manikant tells him to forget Titli as he won't get married to her. Garv's uncle stands up for Garv saying he loves Titli. Manikant shuts him down saying there have been enough of these incidents in the past already. He reminds his brother he had gotten through something similar too and look what happened. If he didn't let it happen to him, then how can he let it happen to Garv.
  • Manikant says it again, Garv won't marry Titli. Garv wil have to marry someone Mani has chosen for him, someone of their status. Garv argues that their thoughts don't match and never will because he creates bonds for selfish reasons and Garv doesn't keep relations with people who are selfish. No wonder they both have never been able to get close to one another. He also points out that even his marriage was done as a deal. He questions everyone why they expect anything from Manikant since he never sees their love for him. For Mani, the only thing important is his benefit. Garv reminds him that he's not like him so how the hell did he think he would do something that he has decided.
  • Koyal tells Garv to apologize to his dad. Titli and Garv can't marry.
  • Garv says the apologies can wait as he has an important PSA to make: He loves Titli and he will only marry her or not at all. He can compromise in love but never have a compromised love.
  • Before leaving, he whispers to his dad, isn't it weird? I'm your blood, in the same profession as you but not like you.
  • Koyal brings water for Manikant and tells him to calm down, she will explain things to Garv. Manikant throws the glass away saying she can fool his dad with her act, not him. Even if Garv may have said some bitter words to him today but the person who filled him with poison against him is her (Koyal). By pretending to be bechari, she created a divide between a father and son. Because she can't attack him directly, she uses his son to attack him indirectly. She has no care for anyone in the family otherwise she wouldn't have hidden this big matter from them. For her own benefit, she knows how to burn all relations. That's what happened today as a son humiliated his father. She won.
  • He applauds and tells her to go celebrate.
  • Koyal looks at everyone, upset but they all leave. She cries a lot.
  • Baa says she doesn't know what's going on. Hiral says that Titli must have done something. She has known Garv for two whole years and he hasn't spoken to a single employee for more than two minutes. Chintu stands up for Titli. Titli goes to her room and asks Ladoo Gopalji to fix everything.
  • She dreams of Garv comforting her on Main Yahoon (I knew it 😆)
  • Garv is looking really dreamy in white and that halo effect on him 😆
  • Dream Garv presents a butterfly he had trapped in his hand. Titli's about to grab it but it flies away and Garv leaves too.
  • Damn, Titli has some really hot dreams of Garv. Itne close toh yeh real mein bhi nahi the 🤣
  • Titli's fam comes to her room, breaking the dream
  • Kaki Maa asks Titli if she likes Garv. Titli sees an imagined Garv walking away. Kaki Maa makes Titli have her kasam so that she'll say something (don't know why she had to be that dramatic but okay)
  • Titli says yes, Hiral is completely shocked
  • Titli says she never knew she would be able to say this to them but it's true, she likes him. Garv has all the qualities that she's looking for in her partner.
  • Baa questions if that's why she was rejecting all the suitors and Titli says that's not the case. She never thought of marrying someone against their wish and never once thought of love marriage. She never felt anything in their first meeting or in their meetings after that. Even for all his questions, she always said no. But somewhere in all her nos, she ended up saying yes. She didn't know what she wanted but now she does. She wants only Garv.

Precap:

• Garv seeing a poster of a man asks who is this. Titli says it's his favorite actor. While she gushes about him, Garv is hella mad and rips the poster. When she asks what did he do, Garv says nakli hero ki exit karwa di kyunki ab real hero ki entry ho chuki hai. 🤣
  • "Mujhe sirf tumhare saath rehna hai. Mere liye sirf tum zaroori ho." The bg music that was played over this line was edgy, dark and twisted. We're definitely entering into Garv's psycho behavior now.

Quote of the Episode: Pyaar mein samjhota kar sakta hoon, par samjhote ka pyaar kabhi nahi. - Garv Mehta

This dialogue was repeated twice, the second time with a lot more emphasis and weight added to it. See as much as we all wish that love would be unconditional, it never will be. Those feelings and wishes are best reserved for a utopic society vs the mortal one. In all love, no matter which form it is, parental-child or between spouses, there will be compromises that have to be made. But those compromises are still acceptable as at the end of the day, they're done with love at heart. It is that love that make those compromises all worth it.

However, to live a life with a compromised love, that's something that no one will gain happiness from. There will always be lingering feelings of resentment, bitterness and plaguing questions of "what if". As we can see, Garv's uncle is not entirely happy with his life as he still has regrets of not pursuing his first true love. Manikant is also definitely not happy as he's forever stuck with Koyal and can't be with his true love - Maina. Seeing these miserable cases, why would Garv want to have a similar life for himself?

When Titli made Monica marry the love of her life Aditya, I would say that was when Garv's mind really opened - that there is another way to live life. That he also doesn't need to be shackled by the confines of his family and he can pave a path that is different for himself.

Thoughts

Manikant was a total douche to Monica. His mentality that once she was wedded she had no rights over the family was so cringe. But I guess it also speaks to how deeply rooted his mind is in the system of patriarchy. I wonder if this line of thinking would be challenged when it comes to Titli and her maayka.

Manikant also mentioned he didn't allow his brother to be the one he loved - makes me wonder if this was a purposeful sabotage or if it was another matter of social classes not aligning. Either way, he screwed his brother over which was not cool. I liked that Garv's uncle stood for him though. I hope he continues to support both him and Titli post marriage as well.

Garv really hates his dad. 😆

There's just no questioning or denying it. The problems between these two are cyclical: Garv hates Manikant because he abuses Koyal. Manikant continues to abuse Koyal because he thinks she's the one driving the two apart. Because of their egos, this matter will never end. Bas aise hi chalta jayega.

Felt bad for Koyal as no one really stood for her after she was shouted at. I think Titli is going to fulfill that role, unfortunately, Koyal won't ever see it as she's going to be too busy blaming her for stealing Garv. As for, filling Garv with hatred against his dad, I don't think that's Koyal's doing. I think she genuinely does care for Manikant (in her own delusional ways) and she wants Garv to do the same. Maybe it's Maina?

Titli still has no damn clue as to what she wants. Through her own admission, she didn't like him since their first meeting and every time Garv brought up the matter, she always said no. So achanak se yeh chahat kahan se aa gayi? Yes, she might like him, but I don't think liking someone is enough to marry them. And again, as for checking all the right boxes, Rahul had done the same and she didn't find out the truth about him until the day of the wedding. It would have been best if she still said no when she was asked if she liked Garv. Also, just be honest about the interactions. First it was through professional reasons and then after that they were chance meetings. There wasn't enough time for them to develop any meaningful and personal bonding.

This is the second time that Titli has dreamed of Garv who presents a butterfly to her, and just when she's about to take it, it either flies away or she wakes up. In the first dream, it was Garv asking to marry him, and in the second one, Kaki Maa asks what she thinks of Garv with regard to marriage. For the first time, she couldn't say anything and for the second she says yes. In both cases, the butterfly was used as bait to lure Titli in and get her to say yes.

See here's the thing, Garv doesn't have to do anything. He already has the butterfly (just like he has already made up his mind about Titli being his). The trick is getting Titli herself to say yes. Hence why he keeps luring her with the butterfly. Unknowingly, she's trapping herself.

Let me know what you all think!

• I completely prefer titli 's family than this rehiszaadas... Though they want to get rid of titli by marrying her but still they don't want her to be in any wrong relation.Baa vs koyal 😄😅😅
  • It was really cracked me up that until Garv said he loves titli Manikant was standing and looking as if he is watching some play or film😅😅😅😅...
  • Garv ne muake pe chauka maara ..He really put her into a real trouble by loudly saying he loves her.. Somewhere her yes was from this pressure....
  • I don't know if I feel sorry for Badi maa or laugh at her situation that Garv loves titli for that also blame goes to her....
  • Sasti version of Niranjan Agnihotri in a twisted way -That was manikant today...Girls doesn't had any say in their own house after marriage,Garv should do what he say....It showing that jab insaan knowledge and paiso se Ameer ho but personality and dil se gareeb ho to kya fayda... Don't get surprising now that he is literally into a bigamy.... Even being a lawyer he is stuck in 17th century....
  • Hirals reaction to titli 's yes was so funny...
  • Garv was totally gone case in a twisted way...He literally tear the photo of hero ...He was in naamkaran as negetive role ???
Edited by Vismaya03 - 1 years ago
Redflag thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vismaya03

• I completely prefer titli 's family than this rehiszaadas... Though they want to get rid of titli by marrying her but still they don't want her to be in any wrong relation.Baa vs koyal 😄😅😅
  • It was really cracked me up that until Garv said he loves titli Manikant was standing and looking as if he is watching some play or film😅😅😅😅...
  • Garv ne muake pe chauka maara ..He really put her into a real trouble by loudly saying he loves her.. Somewhere her yes was from this pressure....
  • I don't know if I feel sorry for Badi maa or laugh at her situation that Garv loves titli for that also blame goes to her....
  • Sasti version of Niranjan Agnihotri in a twisted way -That was manikant today...Girls doesn't had any say in their own house after marriage,Garv should do what he say....It showing that jab insaan knowledge and paiso se Ameer ho but personality and dil se gareeb ho to kya fayda... Don't get surprising now that he is literally into a bigamy.... Even being a lawyer he is stuck in 17th century....
  • Hirals reaction to titli 's yes was so funny...
  • Garv was totally gone case in a twisted way...He literally tear the photo of hero ...He was in naamkaran as negetive role ???

Usne Karam Rajpal ka photo phada precap mein
Visszz thumbnail

Pyaar mein samjhauta kar sakta hun per samjhaute ka pyaar nehi

Garv beta apne baat pe tike rehna shaadi ke baad

Whatever I have seen his love for Titli is pure but his anger will gonna hamper his married life

Titli ko bina gusse wala pyaar chahiye per Garv ka gussa humesa satvi aasman mein rehta hai Titli aajtak Garv ke gusse ko nazar andaaz karte aayi hai per after marriage dono saath mein rahenge tab Garv ke gusse ka andaaza hoga usko phir bg will Maine chaha Jesse woh ho hi nehi koi aur ho tum dheere dheere se utrenge rang gehre tere chehere pe kitne chehere

Titli ne ek episode mein kaha tha aise pyaar ka kya jise dekhke dar lane lage to woh shaadi ke baad Garv le gussa dekhke darne lagegi usse

Garv needs proper guidance... Though he is a grown up man he is inspiring from other's words...And doosron ki baat ko hamesha Dil pe lethi hai ...Just like Badi maa is taughting him abuse=love... Don't think about what another person want.......But same love was described by his chachu is different and he approached another way...