Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Niyashi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Yes ,Confessing his love for Titli infront of families has put pressure on her to accept him. Garv was really proud of doing it.

The precap shows the over possessiveness of Garv. He Literally tore the poster of film actor .How will he allow her to work with male clients ?

In Ippknd Khushi was crazy fan of Salman Khan but Arnav never showed any extreme jealousy.

Even in the promo when that guy hugged Titli he held her hand so tight that She had bruises as if he scared of losing her.

I don't understand why so much jealousy when he clearly stated that she isn't after money and he trusts her so much.

His personality really has many faces 😂😂. Bechari Titli she wanted someone jo usse sabse zaroori samjhe aur jab woh milega toh jhelna mushqil ho jayega.

Noorain13 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AbhijitAdityan2

Regarding the space thing - But that is his character. He takes decisions for others especially if he took a decision on the topic himself.

I also think some of it has to do with the impatience of writers. Such a speed love and confession from Garv. I didn't expect this and didn't like it. Hope the writers slow down the pace and show everything in detail.

VIP vs normal line - It happens in bigger temples like Tirupati Venkateswara temple.

I didn't find Garv's house a bigger one, at best a middle class house, not as high as the claim. Titli's house looks bigger to me in comparison

Exactly! If they were shown as rich, why didn’t they give them a bigger house like a mansion. Usually in ITV if they’re rice they normally have a mansion but here their house looks like a normal middle class house. I wouldn’t know they’re super rich if it was repeatedly mentioned lol.

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mesravz

Yup

Viaan? Which show is this?

I believe it's Katha Ankahee. Sony TV par aata hai.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Noorain13

Exactly! If they were shown as rich, why didn’t they give them a bigger house like a mansion. Usually in ITV if they’re rice they normally have a mansion but here their house looks like a normal middle class house. I wouldn’t know they’re super rich if it was repeatedly mentioned lol.

Inke zevar check karo koi. Mujhe shaq hai ki kahi sab nakli toh nahi. 😂😂

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niyashi

Yes ,Confessing his love for Titli infront of families has put pressure on her to accept him. Garv was really proud of doing it.

The precap shows the over possessiveness of Garv. He Literally tore the poster of film actor .How will he allow her to work with male clients ?

In Ippknd Khushi was crazy fan of Salman Khan but Arnav never showed any extreme jealousy.

Even in the promo when that guy hugged Titli he held her hand so tight that She had bruises as if he scared of losing her.

I don't understand why so much jealousy when he clearly stated that she isn't after money and he trusts her so much.

His personality really has many faces 😂😂. Bechari Titli she wanted someone jo usse sabse zaroori samjhe aur jab woh milega toh jhelna mushqil ho jayega.

Loll, and this is why they say, "Be careful what you wish for". Apne papa jaise pati chahti thi na? Lo, ab le lo. Maa, baap, nani, sab ki yaad dila dega. 😂😂

Garv's jealousy is a huge sign of his insecurity and I believe it comes from the messed up marital relations that he grew up with. Upar se, Titli has a record of rejecting and leaving men so woh Garv ko bhi kabhi bhi chod sakti hai. 😂😂