Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: mesravz

Usually VIP queues are meant for political leaders and celebrities, but political leader(MLA, MP)have a a stamped letterhead which they can give to the people like close to their families, influenced people. This happenes in Telangana. Not sure about other states). So they can enter those VIP queue.

Interesting. I'm assuming this is done for safety reasons over anything else.

But for the context of the show, the writers have shown the Mehtas having a hollow connection with spirituality. There are some specific instances that I'm recalling:

1. Koyal asks to buy the Krishanji and Radhaji's idols but Titli refuses saying they're not for sale. This ends up being the crux and catalyst of why Koyal hates Titli.
  2. Garv did selfless acts of seva like sweeping and washing the mandir and serving people food. Manikant would have opted to donate money as that's a more "noble" act and way of earning goodwill.
  3. Trishti asks for money to expedite Baa's entrance into the mandir. Upon not being able to pay, she says Baa deserves to stay where she is (in the hot sun, being pushed and shoved in a crowded line).
asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: aaf311

What do you mean you're fine, Garv? Lohe ka bana hai kya yeh? Haath jal gaya but he's fine

Ugh Garv's sister, that Trishti, Drishti, whatever her name is, wasn't expecting that from her. Hopefully she doesn't have problems with Titli. So far she's been cordial towards Titli and was even teasing Garv that day so fingers crossed

Yes, I'm so annoyed with Garv too! Why is he behind her? Can you please give her some space? How is one supposed to clear their mind and think if you constantly bother them? Itna impatience kya yaar. Thodi kal duniya khatam ho Rahi hai. Like go to the mandir and all, fine, but why does he need to interfere when Titli's praying? Badi badi baatein kar Raha tha Aaj bhi

And you're right, why doesn't Titli just tell him she wants to get to know him? Why is she thinking so far ahead? One step at a time, right?

I don't think even Garv is thinking as far ahead as marriage, he just wants to hear the "I love you" from her, from what I understood. The only reason they make the leap for marriage is because now the families are involved. Ugh why is this so complicated

Loll, bhool gayi kya? Jaise mard rote nahi, unko dard bhi nahi hota.

Me neither! It was a nasty side of her that came out of nowhere. She might be nice to Titli because of Garv, but I'm sure paison ki wajah se taane zaroor maaregi.

Lmao, Garv needs to go on a long yatra and get his brain sorted. Titli ka nasha kuch zyaada hi iske sar par charh chuka hai.

For Titli's case, I think she's only thinking of marriage because that's the only conversations that are being had with her. Her family wants to wed her off, when her friend spoke about Garv it was in comparison to Rahul (her ex-fiancee) so the natural assumption will be to think of Garv as a potential husband. Even Garv is talking to her as a lifelong partner, not somebody he would like to get to know more. If during his confession, he had just said that he likes her a lot and would like to know her more as a boyfriend, phir bhi iski harkatein hazam hoti and it might have been easier for Titli to say yes. Granted he would have been a rebound but at least it would be better than the ILUs and mujhse shaadi kar lo jaap.

Lovers ki life mein saare siyappe families hi create karte hai. Imagine, if TiRv had dated in secret instead, we would have gotten more cutesy moments where they learn more about each other, slowly work on the trust and insecurity issues they each have, assess the boundaries they are allowed to cross or not, the behaviors they are okay / not okay with. Plus, having to hide from Kaka & Badi Maa - drama toh hota hi but saath mein some light hearted moments bhi.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Leah347

Great analysis! ❤️

So what I’ve learnt from todays episode is Garv lives in a highly dysfunctional family. They’re barely nice to each other let alone anyone else and growing up like that would clearly have an impact on Garv’s personality too. Daddu has Alzheimer’s but wonder what he was like younger, he did get Manikant married to a woman that Manikant didn’t agree with.

Essentially otherwise a bit of a filler episode in my opinion, Titli having the same conversations with God, Garv saying the same things to her and being way too pushy. Neither seem to understand that they need to spend actual time together for Titli to know if he’s the guy for her.

Btw, did anyone else feel that Garv looked uncomfortable when Maina tried to care for his burn? Or was that just me.

Thank you! ❤️

Yeahh, the beginning half was definitely repetitive with the story picking up pace towards the end.

I felt that too! It was an opportune moment to show Maina care for Garv but he himself backed out of it. And to have that scene follow up the one where the SIL taunts Maina about being only Garv's bio mom is also very telling. Had it been Koyal, I don't think he would have excused himself in the same he did with Maina.

mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Interesting. I'm assuming this is done for safety reasons over anything else.

But for the context of the show, the writers have shown the Mehtas having a hollow connection with spirituality. There are some specific instances that I'm recalling:

1. Koyal asks to buy the Krishanji and Radhaji's idols but Titli refuses saying they're not for sale. This ends up being the crux and catalyst of why Koyal hates Titli.
  2. Garv did selfless acts of seva like sweeping and washing the mandir and serving people food. Manikant would have opted to donate money as that's a more "noble" act and way of earning goodwill.
  3. Trishti asks for money to expedite Baa's entrance into the mandir. Upon not being able to pay, she says Baa deserves to stay where she is (in the hot sun, being pushed and shoved in a crowded line).

I thought I will back and reply but got busy with guest.

As usual beautiful update ❤️and great analysis.

You are right in spirituality connection, not sure writer are trying to convey something.

Is Gurv is a ITV ML??? Sometime I have to pinch myself and check am I watching ITV🤣. These ITV ML’s created some standards for viewers 🤬, he don’t fit in those🤣🤣. He go temple, do seva, in that he clean temple 🙄🙄 I am really surprised . First time I am seeing interesting, I hope they don’t make him unredeemable 😭.

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Given the amount of crowds the more famous temples will attract I can understand that, but for local temples as well? Cuz the kind of mandir they have shown in the show, it doesn't seem too big or famous.

Ugh, I hate even using terms like "big" or "famous" for mandirs. 🙄

Local don't do that...If you go temple regularly and do alot of donation you might get spl privilege ..

Even I hate using terms like big and famous ...

asmaanixx thumbnail

You are right in spirituality connection, not sure writer are trying to convey something.

Is Gurv is a ITV ML??? Sometime I have to pinch myself and check am I watching ITV🤣. These ITV ML’s created some standards for viewers 🤬, he don’t fit in those🤣🤣. He go temple, do seva, in that he clean temple 🙄🙄 I am really surprised . First time I am seeing interesting, I hope they don’t make him unredeemable 😭.

No worries, and thank you! ❤️

Loll, Garv ML kam aur ITV ki FL zyaada lagta hai. Saare dukh dard aur peeda ussi ke saath hai. 🤪

I hope they keep him redeemable too. 😒

Redflag thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 6

Kuch local temples mein VIP entry milti hai agar koi bada puja ho to

AbhijitAdityan2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Regarding the space thing - But that is his character. He takes decisions for others especially if he took a decision on the topic himself.

I also think some of it has to do with the impatience of writers. Such a speed love and confession from Garv. I didn't expect this and didn't like it. Hope the writers slow down the pace and show everything in detail.

VIP vs normal line - It happens in bigger temples like Tirupati Venkateswara temple.

I didn't find Garv's house a bigger one, at best a middle class house, not as high as the claim. Titli's house looks bigger to me in comparison

Edited by AbhijitAdityan2 - 1 years ago
AbhijitAdityan2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I too wish they don't make him unredeemable but somewhere i know he will take worst turn and they won't end up together in the end and a nice male lead comes in the middle.

Viaan did that seva at temple after the redemption after he realized his mistake of offering money for a night when Katha badly asked for it, especially to a mother.

I see Garv's journey as opposite of Viaan's journey. Viaan transformed from grey to unbearable boring pure soul. Garv transforms from good heart and good intentions to highly obsessive, possessive, irredeemable psycho or sadist or whatever.

mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AbhijitAdityan2

I too wish they don't make him unredeemable but somewhere i know he will take worst turn and they won't end up together in the end and a nice male lead comes in the middle.

Viaan did that seva at temple after the redemption after he realized his mistake of offering money for a night when Katha badly asked for it, especially to a mother.

I see Garv's journey as opposite of Viaan's journey. Viaan transformed from grey to unbearable boring pure soul. Garv transforms from good heart and good intentions to highly obsessive, possessive, irredeemable psycho or sadist or whatever.

Yup

Viaan? Which show is this?